BZP'S GAME OF THRONES: SEASON 2

Voltex

Which means someone else is not who they say they are!

(It's probably FF)

or one died.

Pretty sure Nato, FF, Jed, Pulse, and Terrorsaur are all still alive

I mean granted, Pulse is currently kind of in a limbo, enslaved-by-a-god-of-death state, but still =P

e: how is this game at 43 pages, this is nonsense

Edited by Voltex
  • Upvote 1

(It's probably FF)

or one died.

I mean granted, Pulse is currently kind of in a limbo, enslaved-by-a-god-of-death state, but still =P

i wouldn't call that alive personally

he needs a good whack with a rock or two. or a mask. a mask could work, too.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

You're right, I have failed. Not once have I hosted a single slumber party in this entire game.

The gall of me.

Maybe you can make up for it by hosting the ultimate slumber party in the Temple of Time
Now that sounds promising...

Edit:

As punishment for your grievous crime, you shall be sentenced to be glazed in honey and used as bait to attract hungry Knights of Ekimu.

Waaaaiiiiiiit what crime?

Edited by SwagtronYOLO

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

(It's probably FF)

or one died.

TFW you prematurely confirm Smoke and Burn dying

• Upvote 2

(It's probably FF)

or one died.

Believe it or not, this episode has bigger things going on.

• Upvote 1

(It's probably FF)

or one died.

Believe it or not, this episode has bigger things going on.

jim, now's not the time to spoil these things.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Everyone already knows at least one of the events and that was the announcement that doomed us all from yours truly. I really am a really good Mask Maker, my actions and mistakes are leading to the deaths of a thousand people, just like pretty much every other Mask Maker to have existed, pale imitation of the old mask makers or not.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Everyone already knows at least one of the events and that was the announcement that doomed us all from yours truly. I really am a really good Mask Maker, my actions and mistakes are leading to the deaths of a thousand people, just like pretty much every other Mask Maker to have existed, pale imitation of the old mask makers or not.

I hate to say this, but I have a feeling your event might pale in comparison to what I pulled off. Your's was like the car's engine stuttering, where as mine is the car's engine stopping completely in the midst of a high speed chase.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think Burnmad implied he did something that would also doom the island at one point. 

So it seems we are now in a competition to see who can doom the island more. Although I am very nervous about whatever you have done. And also whatever Burnmad did. 

This island really is falling apart in a metaphorical sense, and maybe soon in a literal sense as well.

I think Burnmad implied he did something that would also doom the island at one point. 

So it seems we are now in a competition to see who can doom the island more. Although I am very nervous about whatever you have done. And also whatever Burnmad did. 

This island really is falling apart in a metaphorical sense, and maybe soon in a literal sense as well.

Burnmad was going to ally Fire with the Faith

Pssh... that's gonna end poorly for him, as incase he hasn't noticed, the faith aren't exactly honoring their old alliances.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I think it did end poorly for him.

Or did you not notice that Tex used the past tense when referring to Burnmad?

• Upvote 5

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Vox, did you let the murderous genocidal skeletons begin committing a murderous genocide in Kamuk, by any chance? 

Define "Let" It twas not my intention, but moreso a side effect of awakening a very powerful ally for the knights (Clearly I'm just the misunderstood good guy here)... Also it's not just skeletons but giant skeletal scorpions, and it's not just Kamuk, they are also likely harassing the border settlements of the ice region.

Gotta list all facts mate.

And let's not even talk about the spooky door.

Edited by Vox
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

...Spooky door?

You went to Makuta City, didn't you?

That is where he was going at the end of Episode 6, yes.

I wonder if Makuta's corpse is still there.

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten
  • Upvote 1

...Spooky door?

You went to Makuta City, didn't you?

That is where he was going at the end of Episode 6, yes.

I wonder if Makuta's corpse is still there.

I saw no corpses... well aside from undead and skull warriors, but those clearly are not the corpses one would expect.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vox/Vinheim, considering you did something worse than I did, do you want the evil Mask of Ultimate Power? I think it would much prefer being on your face. 

Edited by Mask Maker Pulse Vatten

That was going to be a ploy to keep people off me for a while-- not that it really matters, now that I've been hastily written out of the story.

- :burnmad:

Vox/Vinheim, considering you did something worse than I did, do you want the evil Mask of Ultimate Power? I think it would much prefer being on your face. 

Naw... it seems to like you.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

That was going to be a ploy to keep people off me for a while-- not that it really matters, now that I've been hastily written out of the story.

Hastily written out =/= Smoke succeeding a roll to kill you at close range with a hidden weapon

• Upvote 1

That's a weird way to spell "across the room, through 18 guards I had just specifically stated I was retreating behind, with a hidden weapon you specifically gave him, having just broken free of two different guards that were holding him, with no time to aim, without any of the 20 involved guards or myself getting to make any rolls, and with only 3 12's and a 16 in an irrelevant stat"

I wonder whether I should just post the contents of that PM in this thread, since you seem to have such a poor memory of them?

Edited by Lord Burnmad Aodh