Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Reichenbach> There are rumours. Surely you have heard them?> They tell of a being, an invisible man, responsible for half the crimes in Techna.> They tell of how incompetent criminals are coming to this being, and emerging with the equipment and plans necessary to perform any crime they wanted.> These rumours have a name.Suddenly, a large number of red dots appeared on Jikal, all seeming to come from the guns of different concealed snipers.> You honestly think I'm desperate?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: JikalJikal smirked. >So you do know how to play this game. But since you claim to know who I am.....Jikal hissed at Inc. "Get down!">You should know I'm far from incompetent. Jikal had already planned his next move. He just needed the right moment to implement it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: IncommodoIncommodo was, however, already crouching."Heh." He muttered. "So much for not being a criminal."'I told you so!' He mouthed at Arkrak.IC: Reichenbach> I MADE this game.> I anticipate your every move. Anything you could possibly have to say has already crossed my mind.> I know you're not incompetent.> But I also know you'll have some difficulty getting your feet off the ground.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: JikalJikal hissed almsot silently at Inc. "Release my feet. Now.">Except, in this game, the rogue element is always sentience. That which can never truly be predicted. Only guessed at.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: IncommodoIncommodo released Jikal's feet.IC: Reichenbach> There are more things in Artakha and Spherus Magna, Jikal, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.> Who is to say I cannot bend sentience to my will?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: ReichenbachHowever, a large number of red dots then appeared on Jikal's back.> Consider it done.> You are surrounded, Jikal.> The intelligent thing to do right now would be to ask what I want.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Jikal>You are a clever man. But there are flaws in this trap of yours.Jikal paused. >But regardless, what is it you want, Reichenbach?OOC: Yes, I do have a non-metagaming reason for him to know who he is addressing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Well, I did specifically mention that most criminals knew of him. :PIC: Reichenbach> I want you to cooperate with the blue one, until the time comes that you can ditch him.> Not really that much to ask, is it?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Reichenbach> That's why cooperation is necessary. He meddled with some of my affairs back on Spherus Magna, and I have a feeling he'll meddle with them here too.> I need you to bring him to me, so that I can make him... disappear.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Reichenbach> I allow few to work for me. You are not one of those few.> I am not requesting that you reveal your true criminal identity, just that you lead him along for a while.> I hope you consider my offer.> The pay will be good.And like that, the dots and sniper disappeared in a flash, almost as if Reichenbach was trying to remind Jikal that he was not only a master of crime, but illusion.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: (Housing District)Kal was not lucky enough to tackle his target. He realized that as soon as he felt himself travelling at soundspeed towards the nearest wall, brutally pushed by someone - a great big walking Hulk of a Hacker, a Vortixx that you needed only one glance at to see had more brawn than brain, no matter how much brain he might've had. Slammed into the wall, Kal felt one punch hit him after another.Those were undoubtedly the most painful hits he had ever endured.That is, before the Vortixx decided to kick him in the groin, slam his head into the wall so hard the mask shook, and throw the dazed Kal aside as another of the Hackers adorned his hands with handcuffs made of heximerite, a metal known to hamper elemental powers.

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk continued beating down any Hackers that got near him. A Toa met an unfortunate fate as his skull was crushed before the force of a devastating kick. Another Hacker, a Vortixx, was shot between the eyes. But try as he might, Krayzikk was surrounded, and outnumbered. He started taking more hits, a bullet there, a sword strike here.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (West Front)Enaltai reached to cover his ears, only to realize it was futile. Instead, he reached towards the ground, ignoring the annoying sound in his ears. One more stone column shot up in Matrapolix's way as Enaltai drew back, higher and wider this time.He needed to wear this... this abomination of a former friend out and take him down.Out of his memories came snippets mentioned in the history books he used to read about how Vakama triumphed over Teridax. Cleverness and agility. Fire and blood.He had many weapons Matrapolix did not. His smarts, his agility, and his army.With a single word said into his comlink, he told all of the hackers in the immediate vicinity to fire on Matrapolix as soon as he slams (or evades) the column.

IC: Lekar (Warzone) After about 10 minutes, Lekar came upon what seemed to be bunch of Toa, Vortixx, and other assorted beings trying to defeat a large grey robot, which was giving them a very tough time. " Hey! Are you Techna or Hackers?" he called, primeing his blaster and readying his shield. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Gust (Western Front, Hacker Siege)Gust turned and saw the Hackers barraging Matrapolix with fire. He spun his hand around several times and created a huge system of tornadoes, which spun through the Hacker ranks, decimating half of Enaltai's attack force. Picking up two longswords he had taken from a fallen Skakdi, the Toa Techna ran forward and jumped, landing a couple feet away from Matrapolix and Enaltai."Did someone call the cavalry?" he asked.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lekar (Warzone)"Got it!" Rushing into the battle, Lekar used his air blaster to knock out most of the beings attacking the grey robot by hitting them in the neck. He then charged into the battle and created a tornado to occupy the enemies while he took up a position on the robot's back. "How damaged are you?"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: Krayzikk + Athen"He was talking to me." Athen responded, a distinctly feminine voice responding to Lekar's question. "And in answer to your question, Altair, Gust and Matrapolix are currently engaging the rogue Techna Enaltai. Hacker forces are mostly uncontested, but they are meeting resistance from the Tower.""Thank you Athen." Spotting Gust, he yelled "Gust, sir! You focus on Enaltai! Between the remaining Guards and I, we can hold off the rest!" For a little while. Krayzikk thought darkly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Caught up again... =P-==IC: Kairan//Ruined Lab==-Kairan frowned... It was a good thing that Hrunja had fired, because Kairan had hesitated once Emma grabbed Blade. However... There was one problem with the plan. Blade jumped to the side the moment Emma let go, the plasma burning the side of his leg slightly, as Blade glared at Kairan and the others."Did I hear you guys call me a clone? I'm not the clone; he is. You have no idea what's going on, or why it's going on, so stay out of my way, or face the consequences." Blade growled, and fired off a lightning bolt at Hrunja, and then one at Kairan to make the replica clone dodge to the side quickly."Have you ever considered why all this happens? The ship had controversy. The old Robot we used to live in was destroyed after being taken over. Face it; Spherus Magnan life is not suited to space travel; stuff always goes wrong!" Blade yelled out, annoyed at how no-one seemed to get it.OOC: Think I might just have this char be an implied PC(Since nothing's getting approved now, it seems. =P), who's morally ambiguous, but on the Hackers, for better reasons than most.He isn't the clone, though, that much is true. =P

OOC: Permission to have Kal go all Bruce-Lee style flippity-dippity on these hackers, even with the handcuffs, in my next post? :PIC-Kal:Kal shook his head, trying to clear his mind. He looked around, before noticing he had handcuffs on. "Good job," he said to the men guarding him. "I'm starting to think I should have joined in with you guys...but my decision's been made, hasn't it?" He smiled, flexing a few of his muscles. Good, his mind still worked.He let the hackers lead him on, past side-cave after side-cave...He could have ducked through a few, surely, but he'd rather wait until he came to one he knew a bit better. His plan was kicking through his mind even as they walked. This was going to be fun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

-==IC: Blade==-Blade vanished once more, and fired off a Lightning bolt from one of the exposed beams."Are you that dense? Why do you think that robot left? There's gotta be something big going on, and if history's any indication; then us being in deep space, not near anything, will get us killed." Blade stated, as Kairan frowned, and dashed over to where Emma was."You okay?" Kairan asked, as he had noticed that she had landed somewhat awkwardly.

OOC: Kal - denied. xD You're heavily outnumbered, whatever the case. Nobody forbade you any attempts to escape though.IC: (West Front)Just for a second, the men 'round could've glimpsed a corner of a grin on Enaltai's face."You, the cavalry? Sarcasm does not quite come well to me at this point, what with having used it so many times today. Tired of it, so I won't make any such remarks. Look around, Techna. Your window of opening has long closed."He was, more or less, right. Hacker reinforcements were coming in - the armies seemed endless. Whatever mad defenses they might've put up still, the West Front was lost."Should you have killed me only fifteen minutes ago, you'd have won the battle, as every hacker here would've turned to flee. Now, however, 'tis too late. We breached the Technology Tower, and CKC is about to fall. If I hadn't come too far to make such risks, I'd offer a bet: you kill me, and see just how much an effect you'd still have."

Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk cursed. "Alright, time to call in the cavalry."Initiating Group Communication.......Contacting Hrunja.......Contacting Tain..........Contacting Honnak....Krayzikk was calling in anyone he could remember. Hrunja, obviously, he knew. Same with Tain. Honnak was a police officer back when Krayzikk was, they'd worked on a few cases togther.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk + Tain"Yo, Honnak, old man." Krayzikk said. "Krayzikk Altair here. Yes, I'm back after my, er, accident."He punched a Hacker in the face, and the crunch could probbly be heard on Honnak's end. "So, there is a bit of a situation. A city-wide situation."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk + Tain"Good to hear from you too. As for where I am. I'm in the middle of a warzone. In front of Tech Tower." Krayzikk kicked another Hacker. Tain joined the call."Krayzikk what the karz do you want?" Tain demeanded. "I'm trying not to get killed out here!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: HonnakHe didn't bother to ask who the other person was."I'll be there in five, no two minutes. But I might need to make a stop."Honnak ran out the door, loading his shotgun. He jogged towards the nearest police station and rushed in.The Glatorian came out a minute later with a few police grade assult rifles. These would work well..."I'm almost there, and I'm bringing some very nice... tools."OOC: Someone mind giving me an overview of the battle?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Krayzikk + Tain"Good, see you then. Tain, get your sniper rifle. Find a postion near Tech Tower. We are gonna need all the help we can get." Krayzikk replied."Fine. Be there soon."All that was left was to get a hold of Hrunja.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Lekar (Warzone)" Great." Lekar muttered, seeing yet another Hacker group move in. " I got these." Lekar quickly made a tornado and sent it towards the Hacker group, also running towards them. While they were dealing with the tornado, he bashed two of their heads together and kicked another's legs out. "How many of these guys are there?!"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg