Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Savina - Information District - Game Room -Savina watched the robot bounce around, her eyes following his every movement. She got into a stance that said she was about to pounce. She did, she leaped up into the air and caught the robot with her paws, she didn't let go when she landed, and started gnawing on the robot.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: (Game Store, being... himself): Vrf-3He was suddenly swatted out of the air and held by the.. paws? Were those paws? He had thought he had seen everything. Then, she started gnawing on his lightweight, and not strong, metal exterior, leaving scratches. "No, don't let it eat me!" he triggered his thrusters at full power, and shot free, only to once again, end up bouncing around.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Blade==-Blade nodded."Nice to know the ship isn't entirely populated by replicas, as they weren't going to be told about the Toa Code, unless something changed... Are there any other originals, be it Matoran or Toa?" Blade asked, as he headed toward the stairs.

IC - Battle"Then you have proven yourself to be a belligerent fool."He created a field of shadow in front of himself, blocking the bullets."I expected more of you, Gust."He turned on his heel, and kept firing.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Gust (Western Front, Hacker Siege)Whatever portion of the Toa Code Gust still wanted to hang on to snapped. Ryjak was shooting to kill. Whatever the creature was standing in front of him, he wasn't a friend."Preferable to being a dead one, night-stalker," growled the Toa Techna of Air, blowing the bullets away and leaping at Ryjak. He swung his gun to try and knock out the Toa of Shadow, but he was too quick, pushing the gun out of his hand. Gust retaliated by taking Ryjak's hand and twisting his fingers, sending his own gun falling."Time to see how well those melee sims paid off for you back in training, Ryjak," said Gust, cracking his knuckles.OOC: Before anyone cries auto-hit, KNI agreed to have this be a hand-to-hand fight now.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

-==IC: Blade==-Blade sighed."I wouldn't say ignored, so much as I was just awakened at the most an hour ago, and have been in stasis since before the ship launched..." Blade said, but was intrigued."Are any of the Naturals Toa candidates? It would certainly be a good change of pace to have a Natural Matoran transform on the ship."

-==IC: Blade==-Blade nodded."I have a feeling we'll need all the help we can get, and I haven't had a chance to use any Toa energy... If we can find him, I bet I can transform him, and still be able to fight." Blade said, as he began to walk toward the stairs once more.

OOC: Yeah well, you never know what will happen. D:IC: Savina - Information District - Game Room -Savina continued to pretend to nap, she began to purr softly. Her tail swayed back and forth.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

-==Blade==-Blade shrugged and nodded."Alright then. As I said, we'll need everyone we can get around now. Let's go." Blade said, and Kairan growled slightly at his 'true self' and his attitude, but followed regardless, though he helped Emma up slightly, as she didn't seem to be okay, given everything that had happened after she slammed into the wall. However, Zero also followed, to help out.

IC - BattleRyjak came at him with an expertly-executed kick to the head, enhanced by his own Kakama.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / BattlefieldThe thing Gust had forgotten was that this had not magically turned into a one on one battle. Swuiop had vanished soon after the duo stopped paying attention to her (whilst Thuiop was holding off Techna agents), and now appeared behind Gust from her Kualsi, striking at the Technas exposed back as Ryjak made his attack.IC: Kinksh / Battlefield BorderKinksh watched eagerly from the edge of the battlefield, looking through his scope to see the battle as it played out. "So, a traitor in the elite guard? Of all people? Bah, fools to trust a Toa of Shadow. But what does it matter?"He looked down to Rinnder. "This battle will be over soon. Gust cannot possibly take the two of them, let alone them and another."A very familiar metal cat slunk through into the battle field, moving between the feet of the combatants on the field...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Wow, I've certainly been out of loop on this on.IC: Emma Emma smiled slightly at Kairan's help. It was nice to have someone to lean on (literally and figuratively) for a change. Throughout most of her life, she had had to rely on herself, and herself alone."Thanks man," she managed to mumble, "But I think I'm okay to walk."Glancing around at the wreckage, she was painfully reminded of the battle."Sorry about your sword," she said, a little louder than before.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Savina - Information District - Game Room -Savina was starting to wonder if this cat would show himself or not...maybe he was smart and wouldn't, still...he seemed to be very, very close, probably watching her right now. But then she did the unthinkable, she began to drift off to sleep. So much for faking.

-==Kairan==-Kairan nodded."Alright then." Kairan said, and glanced around when Emma mentioned his sword."No worries... Wonder what happened to it, anyway?" Kairan wondered, though he did still have his dual swords, so he wasn't totally worried."Also... It sounds like I might not have left the ship either, and it was just mind games... So I guess we have more in common than we had thought." Kairan said with a chuckle, to try and lighten the mood.

-==Blade==-Blade winced at the comment, but shrugged."Depends on if things need to be fixed like that. We won't know until we find out the situation, though..." Blade said, but waited for Hrunja to finish gathering the swords.

-==Blade==-"I might have an old comm device, but do you just need the name of the person, or what?" Blade asked, thankful he had a replica now, as the comm device would show Kairan's name, since Blade only used the name 'Blade' as a nickname of sorts.