Techna

Legolover-361

IC: HonnakHe found is way into an ally, to stay away from all of the Hackers in the streets. The ex-cop straitened his suit, and pulled out two of the assult rifles."Lets have some fun, shall we?"He suddenly burst from his hiding place, firing the two weapons. A group of armed hackers suddenly fell, bloodied holes filled their bodys. Honnak grinned as he ran through the streets, firing his rifles at any hacker he saw. The Tech Tower was just ahead.If Krayzikk looked in the right direction, he would see a tall Glatorian in a suit and tophat, running down the street, rifles blazing, and surprized Hackers falling around him. A slightly odd sight.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Honnak -tech tower-He casually saluted back, while kicking a Hacker in the stomach."Friend, is a one way to describe me," he said to the being, "Anyway, I got some ammo and rifles, if anyone needs them..."He indicated the assult rifles strapped to his back and shot sprayed at a Hacker sneaking up behind Krayzikk.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tain + KrayzikkMoments later, a Hacker seemingly dropped dead to Honnak's right. The cause? A new hole in his head. Over the comm, "Boo-ya! Bulls-eye!" *************************A short distance away, Tain was perched on a roof, staring through the scope of his sniper rifle.*************************Krayzikk would have grinned if he could. He shot another Hacker with one of his pistols. "Good to see ya, Honnak."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lekar (Warzone) Lekar fired a shot of solid air into a Hacker's midsection, sendint the Hacker into a group of his fellows. "Unless I run out of elemental energy, I won't be needing them." he responded, punching a Hacker in the arm, snapping it. "Then again, if these guys keep coming, I might need a rifle. But I doubt the Hackers can find enough people to keep up this attack much longer." Lekar then shot the Hacker with a broken arm in the heart.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: HonnakHe grinned, "Always open."The Glatorian continued to put round after round into the Hackers. He bobbed and weaved in and out of sword swings and bullet fire. His rifles suddenly ran out of ammo, and Honnak rolled out of the way of a fire ball.That was until a large Toa of Earth stood in front of Honnak, twirling his massive sword around. The ex-cop just sighed and put down his empty rifles... Before taking out his pistol and shooting the Toa right between the eyes.OOC: Sorry, I just had to do the Indiana Jones thing. :PAnd does anyone want me to control a NPC for them to battle? Just to make it more interesting?

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Lekar (Warzone)Lekar saw the Glatorian shoot the Toa of Earth between the eyes, and he fought the urge to laugh. At least until a massive sword near cut his head off. "WHOA!" Dodging the sword, he turned to see a Toa of Stone with fury in his eyes. Scanning the armor style, Lekar noticed it looked a lot like hte Toa of Earth's had. 'Brothers, maybe?' he thought, blocking another slash with his shield. Lekar charged up his air blaster, and fired it point-blank at the Toa's eye. He saw the other eye dim, and the Toa fell. Sickened at what he had seen and done, he turned to the next Hacker. 'How many more will die for the Hackers today? For that matter, how many for the Techna?' Brooding with his thoughts, he kicked a Hacker and continued to the next.OOC: Lekar is having second thoughts about this war. He dosen't normally kill and so this war sickens him. By the way, 'Blah' means thoughts.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk saw the look in Lekar's eyes. "These people made their choice." He said quietly. "Not to mention, I have already died for Techna. I'd rather not do so again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Lekar (Warzone) Lekar backed up from the fighting for a second, and took a deep breath. " You're right." He declared, turning back to the battle. " They've made their choice, and they'll face the consequences." He charged back the the fighting, a renewed light in his eyes and determinaton visable on his face. Lekar quickly jumped over a mace, whacked the mace-holder on the head and shot a wide brust of compressed wind at the Hackers.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: HonnakThe Glatorian suddenly remebered something as he was increasing the lead content of Hackers."Krayzikk! I got some stuff for you at the station!" he said, tossing a few grenades to him."Couple o' flash-bangs and a frag! You would be able to use them beter then me, I couldn't throw if my life depended on it."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: KrayzikkHrunja not found.Krayzikk cursed. He caught the grenades from Honnak. "Man, you really know how to make a combat robot happy!" Krayzikk would have grinned if he could, as he perforated a Hacker with his shotgun.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust (Western Front, Hacker Siege)"Here's a thought, Enaltai," said Gust, jumping to Enaltai's left and swinging one of his swords while keeping the other in a guard position. "How 'bout we take the bet anyway and then we see how long your little group of coders can last without someone efficient at the helm?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - FightMatrapolix jumped to the side......and everything was set loose on him. Bullets rushed at him from every side. He was outnumbered twenty to one. But he had to fight while he could. Sending out sonar waves, he picked up where the bullets were coming from. He was able to deflect a good bit of the bullets before his elites knocked out the leaders and cut into the waves."C'here, Enaltai."He shot at him again and again.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk"You know it!" Krayzikk slammed the butt of the shotgun into a Hacker's head. Said HAcker crumpled to the ground. Athen sighed. "Mata Nui. Testosterone abounds and one of you doesn't even have it." Her distinctly female voice commented.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust (Western Front, Hacker Siege)Gust was in the middle of the duel when he heard a cry from behind him."Gust!"He turned and saw Jade, waving him down frantically. She began to mouth something, but stopped in shock as a gunshot rang out. As if in slow motion, Gust and Jade both turned to the bullet hole that had pierced through her heart. She blinked in shock and crumpled to the ground. Snapping forward, Gust pulled out his pistol and shot the Hacker in the eye, sending him to the ground with a final yelp of pain. He dropped to the ground beside Jade and frantically tried to stop the bleeding."Hang on, Jade. I got you. Just...just hang on, okay?"Tears began to fall from the eyes of the Toa Techna of Air as he tried in vain to stop the bleeding. Jade grabbed his hand and smiled."Gust...I...I love...you."Her eyes closed, and Gust squeezed her hand."No, Jade, no..."He sat there, eyes closed, not aware of anything occurring around him, only focusing on the body of his girlfriend, who had been taken away from him much too early. Finally, his eyes snapped open."Enaltai!" he roared bestially, drawing his swords and leaping forward.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Thuiop & Swuiop / Hacker Siege To say the group had done nothing over the last few pages hours of open battle would be grossly inadequate. A wall of stone suddenly erupted in front of Gust, ten feet high and fifteen feet long, blocking his line of sight to Enalti and Matrapolix and line of travel to the conflict - and also blocking Matrapolix from seeing what was to play out.As Swuiop came from the side, twirling her blade, she said, "So, what to do with the little Techna plaything?""Crush him." came her allies reply, as Thuiop came from the opposite direction, flanking the Toa of Air and aiming his massive weapon.Swuiop moved to the side, to make sure she wasn't caught by stray shots, as Thuiop opened fire on Gust.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Oh, that was a poor decision on your part, Levacius. Wrong time to seek revenge for your char's death. :PIC: Gust (Western Front, Hacker Siege)Gust began to spin on his tiptoes, moving faster and faster with the power of his Kakama and focusing his air energies.She's gone. She's gone. She's gone.Soon, he was enveloped in a giant twister, and Thuiop's bullets spun harmlessly around the battlefield, cutting down Hackers across the landscape. He made special care to direct fire at Swuiop and Thuiop.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / Hacker SiegeSwuiop, watching the whirlwind erupt, immediately placed a lightning field up to stop incoming shots. Thuiop did the same, only with a wall of stone, which then promptly crumbled into dust. Thuiop focused his powers, and two hands of stone emerged from the ground, grasping at Gusts feet. Swuiop aimed her blade and fired off bolts of lightning (which would not be deflected by the whirlwind), also tossing a few to the side in case Gust tried moving.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Gust (Western Front, Hacker Siege)Gust held in his breath for a couple seconds and released the energies of the tornado, sending Swuiop and Thuiop flying and destroying their concentration over their elements.Turning around, Gust whipped out two SMGs and began unloading at the two attackers.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Thuiop & Swuiop / Hacker SiegeThe force indeed sent Swuiop flying; Thuiop, however, was able to hold himself down with a little effort and open fire once more on Gust, the shots distracting him from the usage of his own weapons.Swuiop landed next to a dying Techna guard, and thrust her blade into him in order to absorb his energy before standing up and firing another volley of lightning bolts at the toa of air.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Now presenting He-Who-Eats-People: The Most Awesome Rahi To Ever Exist.IC: Zaphos - Western Front"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!"A massive blur of blue rapidly fluttered around the Western Front, tearing into Hackers. Zaphos roared, his primal instincts taking over as he bit another being in half, spitting out the remains. He turned and glared at a large group, before charging in and attempting to crush them with his arms.

IC: Gust (Western Front, Hacker Siege)Gust sent a huge burst of wind at the bullets, blow them aside. He cleanly moved through the erratically-thrown lightning bolts and fired one SMG at Swuiop and the other at Thuiop.If I can keep them separated, they'll be easier to take down...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Technology Tower):"Ready."Raknar's hands were shaking just a little bit. His timing would have to be imacculate, else he would have either a live grenade or a dead Skrall to handle. Neither option was preferable.Evryx stood in front of the door. His expression, as always, was unreadable. Was he scared? Probably not; he was thick as a brick and had a good brain to boot."Set."Evryx tensed. Raknar gritted his teeth, his tongue slipping through the remaining small gap.His mouth opened."Go!"His hands jerked centimeters to connect the two wires' metallic parts.The door slid open----a grenade sailed through the air----and, as the door shut, Raknar could hear shots ring out from inside.He adjusted his visor to ensure it was properly mounted as, inside, a large boom was heard, enough to shake the door and walls.Raknar grinned, gripping the smart-lock's wires and placing them back together. This time, Evryx stood in cover; but it wasn't needed, for no shots rang out."Nice throw," commented Raknar, drawing his pistol and holding it with both hands as the three beings entered the building. Mentally, he commanded a map of the Technology Tower to appear on his HUD. "First right, down this hall."

IC: (West Front)Enaltai had no idea who these two who attacked Gust were, but he was glad. He could focus on Matrapolix, now."You."Every shot Matrapolix sent, he dodged or deflected with his cyborgized arm. Without the slightest change of expression, in cold, blunt reflex."Have."His hand reached forward and his wrist shifted up."Lost."With that, in a signature move of his, a pillar shot up from the ground under Matra, as even more Hackers fired their missiles at him. Meanwhile, in the CKC, a group of Hackers that had been barraging the doors with grenades finally achieved their goal: the door broke. A wild battlecry went through the Hacker lines.

OOC: Here goes nothing...IC: Savina - Information District - In the ventilation -Savina crawled through the ventilation, which was currently the only place she seemed to void of alarms and Automated Defensive Robots. Those pesky machines just wouldn't leave her alone, mistaking her for some rahi. Well okay... technically she was half-rahi...but that was besides the point. Besides, it wasn't her fault that she was this way, before the 'accident', she had been a perfectly normal Toa. Now look at her, she was some kinda freakish cat creature, mostly driven by instinct than anything else. Savina decided to stop and rest, she looked through an opening in the vent, through the bars she could see people coming and going from who knows to wherever. And for some reason, it was mesmerizing, she purred softy as she lay there lazily.OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:Found some more time. Figured I'd get back into this.IC:Upsilon"Query: What are you doing in there?Warning: I do not believe it is within legal parameters to be inside that ventilation duct." Upsilon said, appearing next to Savina.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Savina - Information District - In the ventilation -Savina was quite started by Upsilon's sudden appearance, and immediately hissed at him, her cat ears now drooped. How dare this...thing interrupt her cat nap, she hadn't gotten any sleep in a while either, which made her all the more apprehensive.

IC:Upsilon"Statement: Although I am fluent in over 8,00 languages, cat is not one of them." Upsilon said, his spherical robot body floating around Savina."Request: Please try to speak Matoran, or Agori."

IC: Savina - Information District - In the ventilation -For some reason, the idea of actually speaking seemed...unnatural to her now...but if she had to do it to make this thing go away. "I...was...napping." she said, hissing again. Her eyes followed the floating robot closely.

IC: (Outside of... somewhere): Vrf-3The robot had gotten lost in the city, trapped in a swirling mass of confusion. His internal security had been slowly purging his systems of the Virus placing him under the control of Drone and Drone 2. Now he was free again... but he didn't know what exactly to do, other than that he was being used as a soccer ball by a few of the beings in the chaos. "Ahhhhhhh!"IC: (Outside of... somewhere else): VranosHe stood back now, eyes always watching. He had gotten separated in the fighting, and was now back on his own, and standing out of the way while he watched everything moving about him, taking it all in. Watching what was around him as he readied himself for whatever may happen.IC: (...Science District... I think): KyrahkThe Rahkshi watched everything going on around with slight boredom. It was chaos, and he didn't even care. He wondered if maybe he could make some quick cash selling weapons to anyone who needed them, but he didn't have any to sell at the moment. So he just watched and waited.IC: (Information district?): DreenanNothing, she had found no sign of him anywhere. The murderer was still free. But not for long, she was going to find him, and she was going to bring him down.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Upsilon"Google Search: Napping...Realization: Oh, a short period of sleep, typically taken during daylight hours as an adjunct to the usual nocturnal sleep period.Apology: I am sorry for interrupting your 'nap.'Query: Shall I go away?"

IC: Savina - Information District - In the ventilation -Savina just shook her head slightly, then promptly lay back down and closed her eyes, and started to purr again, she didn't really care if the robot stuck around, it seemed harmless enough, as long as it didn't bug her while she slept. Her tail swayed back and forth.

OOC: lol, Snelly taking a cat-nap in the middle of a war. XDIC: Honnak -tech tower-The Glatorian had his shotgun in one hand and his pistol in the other. Each were putting holes in Hackers.His pistol ran out of ammo first, and the ex-cop put it back in its holster. The shotgun lasted a bit longer, but not by much. Now that was a problem when the Hacker infront of him did not drop dead, but instead charged at the Glatorian.Honnak ducked under a sword swing, and brought his fist up into the being's gut. There was a crack of bone and something else breaking.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / WarzoneThuiop wasn't firing small bullets - each one of them was huge, and moving at an incredibly fast speed. It was enough to keep the projectiles away from Gust, but the Toa of Air wasted more focus then he would need. A shimmering cage of lightning appeared around Gust at that moment, blinding him momentarily as he tried aiming his weapons. A pillar of stone then blasted up from underneath, in an attempt to launch him up.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: