Techna

Legolover-361

IC: (Glitch Paradox)Shade smiled. "Indeed." He managed to say as he ate the stew, his face a mask of happiness. Finishing it quickly, he gluzzled the ale. Putting enough money on the table for three times his original order, Shade handed him back the empty cup. "Got anything... stronger?"IC: (Heading to Glitch Paradox)Nathius had completed his shift, and was walking out of the public library, hooded cloak covering his body. A large book was in his arm, and he was walking with considerable speed towards the inn.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: So, let's get back to this master plan of destruction, shall, we?Note that I know little to nothing about actual coding, viri, and many other computer-related things. So if something is blatantly wrong, then let me know. XD

Amnchey/Pro Coding Corp CEO's Office, Hacking the Techna MainframeIC:

After her original panic attack, Amnchey just smiled. She could read the world of technology like a book, have chats with her printer, and do a fair sight more that your average citizen couldn't.> Reroute download to excess computer 1-545-7865-783.Rerouting...Reroute blo-> Reroute to 1-545-7865-784.Rerouting...Successful. Tracking program download moved to 1-545-7865-784.> Run all actions invisibly through computers D54, A29, E4, F2, and C74 of Pro Coding Corp.'s systems to make this laptop invisible.Password?> ***-******-*******-**-****Password accepted.Routing.Warning, all actions will take 0.0001 milliseconds longer due to this precaution.> Proceed.Complete.Action?> Initiate countermeasures upon access restrictions.Activated.Countermeasures blocked.Amnchey's fingers flew, her mask glowed. Coding flew across her screen, simultaneously pushing deeper while flinging aside attempts at blocking. A single bead of sweat formed behind her mask, but that was the only true symbol that she was stressed.> Enter bypass code 327.Entered.Bypass blocked.> Accelerate proccess 54-96 by 50%.Accelerated.Proccess blocked.This one isn't too strong... thought the Steltian mentally forcing the newest program aside. Of course, it was one of the weakest, so she couldn't do that with all of them. Still, her mask helped exponentially.> Upload virus 32-675.Uploading...Uploading blocked.> Initiate bypass process 264.And so it went. This might take a while, but she had made sure that she definitely wouldn't be targetted. Her corporation had so many workers, so many highly advanced computing technology, she could never be truly found. Well, she could. Probably not, though. Now, to keep going...

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Okay, what the heck.How did you know what information he was looking for, first of all? How did you know he wanted information at all? How did you delete the information - you weren't in the office where the computer was, so it would be impossible.You would need to have a link to the computer, which you didn't - you didn't even have another computer to get it on.IC: Rinnder / Info Corp.Rinnder followed behind Buell, and fired a few shots right at his feet before the toa could leave the building."Move and I won't aim for the ground." Rinnder said. "Turn around, hands up."His shot was clear - by leaving, Buell hadn't set up any defenses. Rinnder had clear line of sight with no obstructions, and the CEO was too far to grab anything for use as a weapon.OOC: If you do anything other than turn around, he will fire, and there's nothing you have that could protect you from the attacks. All of your guards are dead; your employees are dead or fled from the area. Don't make this any more unbelievable than it already is.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC - Central Square "That I knew." he replied, leaping back. He pointed his sword at Enaltai."I spent six weeks in relative karz because of you-" Matrapolix jumped back towards his opponent, swing his sword down diagonally. "-the Hacker movement increased in effectiveness by a factor of seventeen-"He created a loud screeching sound in Enaltai's ears that would break the concentration of his Hau, the slashed again."-And a whole lot of EPROM was lost."The sound increased in a crescendo. Soon, it would grow unbearable."You know, I don't get you. They kill your brother- our brother -and you join them."This time, a thrust of the blade towards Enaltai's solar plex.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Zaphos - Spark of GeniusZaphos sighed, before replying to the so called message that told him that his funds had been moved to a different place. It was probably the other being pranking him, but even if it was the bank, he didn't really care. He used Awesome Bank anyway."TROLOLOLOLOLO," he typed, sending the message.

IC: Levacius / Central SquareLevacius nodded his head. "Maybe. I'll admit though, I've enjoyed this discussion so far. It's given me a lot to think about."------------------------------IC: Thuiop & Swuiop / Science District"Hey, didn't we kill those ADR for that guy?" Thuiop said, as the two listened in on the nearby shopkeepers problems."Obviously." she replied. "Shh! I would much desire to observe that shopkeeper crush the enforcement officer."Big words again?"--------------------------IC: Kinksh / Behind Implant Your Cash!Kinksh smiled to the skakdi before him. "So, you have the tool?""Yes." the Skakdi replied. "It can bypass the need of a password.""Hmmph. Shouldn't have sent Rinnder out until I knew you could get it....""It wasn't hard. I just told him to give me the tool or I'd show the ADR evidence he was a Hacker.""Perfect." Kinksh said, extending his hand. "Now hand it over."The Skakdi handed him the external drive containing the programs. He smiled. "Very good. Now, what is it you wanted? 250 Widgets?""No." the Skakdi replied. "No, Kinksh... we've been doing this a long time. I have a lot of dirt on you, see. And since we're such goo-"Kinksh waved his hand, and two energy bolts struck the Skakdi dead in the back. He gasped for a moment before falling over, dead. The metal cat growled and rushed over behind its master."Not any more." Kinksh replied, turning around and returning to the shop.* * * * * * * * * *Later * * * * * * * * *Sitting down at his desk - Kinksh only rarely left his 'home' in the backroom and came into his office, so his employees knew he must be ordering something.Username - KinkshPassword - **********Accepted. You are now logged in.Opening web browser...http://www.techtower.netLoading... webpage LoadedLog InUsername - ImplantYourCash1Password - ********AcceptedBusiness Order Requests for Implant Your Cash! ---> ImplantsOrder Request -He thought a moment. He had most of what he needed in stock... still, this needed to look like a normal quarterly buy.27x M5-NK Flamethrowers - Robot & Cyborg Compatible3x K-9 Shrapnel Shield - Robot & Cyborg Compatible8x ZM-T9 Plasma Beam - Robot & Cyborg Compatible21x Shoulder Kanoka Launcher - Robot Only---15x Teleport 5 Disk---19x Freeze 5 Disk---7x Reconstitue@Random 3 Disk---32x Regeneration 7 Disk 13x Grappling Hook - Robot & Cyborg CompatibleThe list went on and on with standard stuff, and those things were spread amongst them - but they were the only unsual ones.Customers showed desired to have Kanoka Launchers placed on robots and in the above products. -IYC!SENDING ORDER REQUEST.... SENT & RECIEVED!Perfect... He logged out of the website and computer and headed back to his office. The shipment would be here soon. He had work to do with the ADR...He looked around his backroom, and flipped on the light. It revealed just why he was always back here - a station for technological development was on one side. On the other was a carefully made station for the implating and repair of ADR, made by slowly collecting the parts of machines like it. The implanting part, of course, was his design. He didn't know why the Toa Techna never implanted their own ADR. But that wouldn't matter.Time to get to work. He turned on the monitor he had hooked up to the ADR and entered the command prompt.Unit ID #938c://opening_c://computer - tier_4_security_password_requiredHe plugged in the external hard drive and ran the program contained in it.Running program CrackMaster.exec://computer - enter_password - _Configuring...c://computer - enter_password - **************_Password correct.c://computer - program_filesc://computer - program_files - control panelOpening - Add or Remove ProgramsChange or Remove ProgramsChanging Program - Primary Function___Obey - Toa Techna - Replace with 'Kinksh' - Designating Kinksh - Uploading Image & Voice - Accepted. Obey Kinksh.___Guard - Citizens - Replace with 'Staff' - Designating Staff - Uploading Images (10/10) - Accepted. Guard staff.___Destroy - Wanted Criminals; Attackers - Replace Criminals with 'Toa Techna' & 'ADR Units' - Editing pre-designation ... - Accepted. Destroy Toa Techna___Detain - Law Breakers - Replace with 'Citizens' - Predesignated... - Accepted. Detain citizens.___Assist - ADR Units - Replace with 'Reprogrammed Units' - Designating... Impossible. Does not recognize. Assist none.Exiting the programs, Kinksh brought the ADR over to the repair station. The damages taken in battle were quickly repaired, and the station recharged the batteries to the robot. Its 'eyes' flickered open, and it immediately hovered up. "Obey Kinksh."Kinksh could barely contain his evil joy. The ADR was succesfully reprogrammed. Soon, he would be done with the others, and be implanting each one.The ADR would do, but he had a hundred more to go. "Unit 938! Follow."The robot activated and hovered over to him. Activating the doorway into the second chambed adjacent, he entered, followed by the ADR."Unit 938! Do not attack!" he said as the ADR raised its energy weapon to destroy the others."Unit 938! Guard all ADR in this room; attack any new ones that come in only." he commanded. The robot hovered impassively.He smiled. It would take a long time, a lot of trial and error, and a few difficulties in getting these ADR to recognize each other as allies, but not other ADR. Probably painting them or something would need to be done. But for now he could relax, contented. And hope Rinnder made it back in one piece.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: "Those responsible for our brother's death are no more," Enaltai growled as he crossed his blades above his head, catching Matrapolix's sword inbetween them and swinging it aside, "did you know? I killed every single one of them. There's a difference, my friend, between the Hackers today and the Hackers that were before me. The old ones were brutal murderers. We intend to change this world."Using the momentary lapse of time while Matra's sword was cast aside, he lunged outwards with his right hand to keep said sword away, and striking towards Matrapolix's right rib with his left hand.

IC: Steam - Science DistrictSteam wandered the streets of the Science District to see if there was anything useful for him to do. Upon finding nothing, he sat down on a metal bench and waited.OOC: Steam ready for (inter)action!

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

OOC:EDIT:All right... Apparently the people here havn't figured out how to connect a computer to a person. So the files are still on the computer. But Rinnder would still need a password to get to them. {Which he doesn't have by the way.} (I still think bursting into Info-Corp with no effort, and taking out all the guards, again with no effort, is a little bit god moddy...)IC: Buell IndigoBuell turned around, his hands not up. They were too busy holding the energy gun that he had picked up when he entered the building. But, Buell wasn't pointing the gun at Rinnder. The gun was at Buell's side, pointing at the ground. "Ahh... So you do want to end this like a civilized person." Buell said with a smirk. "So what is it you want?"BioBio: Never mind Nikaron! Zaphos didn't eat the burger. That waitress did!Bio smirked. "Man, that Nikaron is so gullible." he said(to everyone but Nikaron.)

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: The drunkard shuffled closer to the prison through the alleyway. "Alcohol...," he moaned, call steady and low.For all appearances and purposes, Pohatu was merely a drunkard. A part of the scenery now-he had lost all money drinking and gambling, or so the story went. The toa lived and slept in mere rags of a formal suit. His life consisted of slowly scuttling around and occasionally whining for food, money, drink.And that was exactly why Shadowman was using him now.Pohatu was a poor person. On Techna, that meant he ignored...Invisible to the eyes of society. Even when Pohatu came out of the darkness people didn't take him seriously.As Pohatu, Shadowman had caught several hackers in the act of conspiracy before. The mask of the alternate persona had never failed him due to the fact that it could be anywhere outside and entirely ignored at the same time.Now for a good test: Stake out the prison. After leaving a dead drop for the thief he was sponsoring and working the rest of the day, this was what Gentii had become in secret.And this was precisely what-pitifully wretched scuttling and moaning-would allow him to get close and examine the prison easier than any other mask. No guard cared about a mere beggar, after all.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Once Incommodo figures out what to do, he'll be fine. I'm just getting his character started. By the way, since you made Arkrak more serious, I decided to make Inc sillier. Arkrak tried to be the voice of sanity? Well, Inc's the new voice of insanity.IC: Incommodo"I'm not entirely sure." Incommodo answered. "I think it had something to do with... I don't think I remember."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Steam - Science DistrictSteam eventually gave up waiting and decided to wander some more. Soon, he spotted two toa talking to each other and standing by a taxi."Greetings fellow toa!" Steam calls, hoping to make friends with them, as he did not have the chance to, usually.OOC: Steam is referring to Inc and Arkrak, by the way.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

OOC: Just so you know, Incommodo and Arkrak are a comedy duo that was already established in BZPRPG.IC: IncommodoIncommodo turned to the Toa approaching them."Hello."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Interesting.IC: Steam - Science DistrictSteam moved closer. He bowed politely and then introduced himself."My name is Steam, I am a machine designed for guard duty. I was recently repaired and allowed to roam free on Techna. May I ask your names?"

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

OOC: "Connect a computer to a person" what now?IC: Rinnder / Science DistrictRinnder, once more, didn't even speak. He just fired on Buell Indigo as if he was part of a firing squad, and Buell was to be executed. He didn't say anything; if he had, it would have been, "No witnesses."IC: Levacius / Central SquareThe toa of lightning looked down and said, "It would take something of miraculous power to repair my damages. I'm sure if I was willing to get implants I could prolong my life over and over, but.... there's my sense of pride." -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Toa of Data are (in simplified terms) living DataBases. Thus I figured that they would be able to connect to other nonliving databases. But I guess not. As I was told by a staff that doing such was impossible.Oh and thanks for just making it impossible to not G-moderator my way out of this situation. Either Rinnder misses miraculously, or Buell survives a shot that would normaly kill a person.IC:BuellThe shot hit Buell and he fell down to the ground with a smirk, unconcious. He was not dead however, but he sure looked it. Rennder had no reason to attack/check to see if Buell was dead, seeing as he haddn't done that to any of the ADRs.

OOC: Yeah, because the murderous assassin wouldn't try to kill you. Don't worry, by the miracle of unkillableness, you're still alive.IC: Rinnder / Science DistrictFor Buell it was lucky - Rinnder had failed to take notice of a plating of armor just a bit off of where a normal Toa would have it. The CEO was badly injured, but he would survive if he got medical attention. And considering he was next door to another shop, you undoubtedly heard the laser fire, he would likely have help soon enough.Rinnder was certainly unhappy when he reached the office and found himself having to deal with a new problem - the office computer was locked and needed a password. He knew it wouldn't be long until others came, and for once he cursed his trigger-happy finger. The CEO probably knew the password... but he needed to get out of here, this was a lost mission. He rushed out, ready to leave as quickly as possible.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Renen - The Glitch ParadoxRenen took the glass, bringing it back to the kitchen. After five minutes, he returned, the glass filled with a dark-golden liquid.'This,' he held the glass up to the light, 'is vintage Xian ferment, created by master Vortixx brewer, perfected over three centuries, and worth it's weight in gold. This is as strong as legally possible.'Placing the glass down almost reverently on the counter in front of Shade.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Shade, Glitch ParadoxShade's happiness accelerated as he guzzled the alcohol. His eyes bulged. "Wow. Now that, my friend, is drink." He said. "I do have one regret, though, this takes up the rest of my drink money." He said between drinks. "But that is a small regret."IC: Loki & Jotun, Information DistrictLoki casually strolled through the streets, the hulking figure that is Jotun walking behind him. They were heading to that old Inn, glitch-something, I think it's name is. Payments must be payed if someone wanted to own a buisness. Thought Loki. My favorite part of buisness, personally.IC: Nathius, Glitch ParadoxNathius quietly entered the Inn, head down.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Steam - Science DistrictIf Steam was made with a lower jaw, it would have dropped as he stared at Inc."I do believe I have now seen everything..." He said to himself. Then he spoke to Inc. "You were hit by THREE taxis? How on Mata Nui did you survive that?"

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

IC: Solaris, Yerith (Library Pub)Solaris sipped from the bottle once more. Ah, it had been years since he had done something important..."Awfully quiet," he stated, mulling over the beer. "No music.""I don't play music in here," Yerith said, continuing to wipe out the glass. "It's supposed to be a pub next door to a library. Public libraries are quiet. Ergo, the Library Pub is quiet. Besides, I don't like the music young Matoran are listenin' to these days..."Solaris shrugged and took another sip, thinking. Just thinking...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

Amnchey/Pro Coding Corp CEO's Office, Hacking the Techna MainframeIC:

Well, another of the Hackers was assisting her? Useful. Amnchey cracked her knuckles quickly and then dove right back into the process. What a sight it would be if all the Hackers joinede together and set forth one massive attack... That'd destroy all of Techna, and everything would come to a grinding halt. Why did she want that? Well, before now, she hadn't really thought that far ahead. She could be a war hero if they were to make it back to Spherus Magna. Causing the destruction of it all, then leading everyone home... Maybe she could spearhead a rebuilding effort, placing her higher than even the Toa Techna. Was that what she wanted? Did she want anything?Too much side thought. She needed to be hacking with everything she had. Shove that aside with her mask, bypass that... So much work, for something she didn't even know if she wanted.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC:Why would he shoot the guy who is practically giving him the information he wants? He's a buisness man who deals with outlaws, giving them any information they need, for a price. Unless Rinnder is really out of the criminal loop, he really had no need to shoot Buell.IC:BuellJust as Rinnder left the building the police that Buell called swarmed the building, quickly finding Buell and treating him quickly.

IC: Renen - The Glitch ParadoxRenen noted that yet another customer had shown up. This must be my busy season, he thought.'So, what can I get for ya?' he called out.IC: Tenko - Public LibraryTenko strolled out of the library, books in hand, heading down the shadowy streets of Techna Nui. It was quiet out here, with much less of the hustle and bustle, in his opinion. Of course, knowing this place, something was bound to happen eventually.OOC: Tenko open for interaction.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]