Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

If I wanted revenge, I'd have sent Kinksh or Rinnder in as well. Or at least the cat. The cats worth, like, three Techna. That's a joke.No, I just need to open up a character slot get rid of the Techna. Matrapolix is about to get gutted by Swordshifter Enaltai, and Torch's player is AFK.So there. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

This looks like a cool RP, thinking about making a character, not sure what faction to choose though...I think I'll start her off as neutral...yes...that will work....As soon as I actually write up a profile and get it approved anyway. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Neutral faction? There is only one neutral faction, and that faction is known as Hubertus Toys and Games.

And the Golden Hammer Syndicate. In it only for yourself - money or violence as your reward, it doesn't matter. Well then, join the Syndicate. And unlike the Techna and Hackers, we're not morally ambiguous. Just plain Evil. Because...1221917.6257882.jpg-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

But Hubertus Toys and Games represents the nerd population. JOIN US!

Don't listen to him! He's not even neutral; he's the closest thing to what passes as 'good' around these parts! No, you should join Team Evil instead. It pays much better, after all.But in any case, once you post your character, it'll take a while. LegoLover is busy, so approval is a tedious business.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

... Did you just say that I'm the closest to the Good mark on the Alignment Meter?*Looks at Zaphos*I don't compute.

I meant Quada. :PSo far, he's the only one who hasn't done a morally questionable act. Maybe Hrunja. But he kills people. Quada just kills people in his brain. With fish.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Yay my character's been approved! :biggrin: Now...how should I start her off? Anyone have an ideas? At least read my character's profile before you answer that. -_-

Well, you could go see Quada, you could join in the warzone, or you could start your own interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hmm... would it be fine if I had Alan burst through a ventilation pipe and tackle Enaltai? Seems like something he'd do.Also, I need to get Amnchey moving.Also also, I need to do something important with Noir.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

By morally questionable you mean that Hrunja is a Shell Shocked War Veteran who has minor psychological issues and fought in the Matoran Civil War, Arkrak is an accomplice in breaking into important buildings and Zaphos is just ... a Frostelus. Well we obviously don't know EVERYTHING about Quada.

Hrunja and Arkak are still further from the moral event horizon than most people on here.I wonder if there's still a way to make Quada into a Toa, if we ever go through with that plan...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: