Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

I'm with the boss-man who has Vector Prime on his signature.While the technological age allows me to forgive some of the things that were uttered from Huberts keyboard, and the funnies are able to be passed to the side because there's not a rampaging horde of mindless monsters attacking. But while romance regarding to simple feelings is alright - heck, if one peck on the cheek peeked its head out every triad of posts that might even be alright, after a good long time of interaction - then it would be alright.Now if after the battle Jade and Gust had a single, long kiss and then left, that would have flowed nicely, but you were making out when senile old people with their hands missing were walking around, so that didn't work out.Regarding what you are saying, Mef, it's a Bionicle RPG. It doesn't need be about romance.Though since the discussion seems closing down, I propose that you go with your idea, Tyler, and get to writing that RPG. Or slowly go out and build it next to the Techna-Nui so I can blow the sucker up as it launches. One of the two. And yes, I would totally blow the sucker up.My two cents, started four posts ago...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Great. Now it's started back. :PFirst, Lev, I'll be completely honest with you. Your ideas and my ideas have always contradicted each other; so don't really expect me to agree with your reasoning. (I love you either way though, man)I mean, are we afraid of affection here? Is it some sin that God will strike us all down for writing about?The old people were not around (I think) when they were doin' they're thang.I know that, but everyone keeps griping about no realism; so thought I'd add it. Now everyone's griping about realism. (Not in the mood for the "constant kissin' " not being realistic. Note the lack of kissing in my last few posts.)And, I think we've all agreed that Tyler needs to make that RPG. So, we don't need to discuss that any more I think.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

You know, reading the things with Gust and Jade, I'm really angry at myself. If I had moved Rinnder in I could have blasted one of you while you were sleeping and eagerly anticipated the roughly done attempt to explain waking up just in time not to die. But instead I was nice, and now will suffer through something even worse than kissing... <_<Anyways, on subject - I'll be posting very erratically over the last few days. Roadtrip! Now that I have much to post about. Rinnder is going to meet Sylux to hire him one last time, and I don't even know where he is out of game, so my character who could find him in-game can't. Swuiop and Thuiop have been deadlocked through an entire movie, frozen in time while waiting for LL (that's jokingly giving him a hard time, not seriously). Kinksh can't do anything until the other characters have. Levacius is in the cold room.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Do not expect such holding back to come when NOVA BLAST!@ TX Wade; It's hard playing an assassin. Arillan, master assassin, was a good character concept - a toa of air with a longbow. Master assassin. Mask of Repulsion to keep enemies away and do all sorts of cool things (Crast is awesome BTW). Master assassin.Do you know how many people he assassinated? Two. Why? Because the creator wanted those characters dead. So I brained them and took their stuff. It's considered good manners to let the victor take the spoils, after all. But I have terrible manners, and none of you are getting any of Levacius' stuff. So hah. Have a broken mask.I could have admittedly had more, but it was more impressive to have Suicavel murder every single one of Darkons characters when he temporarily quit. And by murder I mean massacre.Ask anyone who played Island of Pain, and they'll tell you had much joy was found when he finally died.But enough remembering!@ Tyler Durden; It's worse because I can't complain about it, and yet it's still there. I do think before I speak (or type, as it is). And I never say something I don't believe.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:P.S. It was one of the first questions I asked LL when the RPG Contest started up. He told me no, I can't unleash an unblockable explosion of fire able to easily disintegrate the entire ship. Shame shame

Well, there's the increasingly pressing matter of the virus that is driving Gust insane, so he has more important things to do than spend the day making out.Even Gust can comprehend that.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

There was also joy, IIRC, when Suicavel finally died, but I think that was more ingame because the Avsa wearing monster was finally dead. ... But, then again, you never know with monsters. They have a tendency to return, just like a bad cold.But yeah, things don't exactly work when you're on a PC-only place. =P

Well, there's the increasingly pressing matter of the virus that is driving Gust insane, so he has more important things to do than spend the day making out.Even Gust can comprehend that.-Teezy

You do realize I'm not talking about the work, I'm talking about the romancing, right? And that it's partial joking?People 'round here need the :P emoticon wayyyy.... too much to convey sarcasm.@ Fullbringer Blade; I was referring to Suicavels death, not Darkons.And with the thing about monsters returning... no, I have evil robots to make. Resurrected bad guys wait in the back of the line for this RPG.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I think I know exactly what show you pulled that name for the lab techs from, Spawn. =P Could be wrong though, I don't know if the terminology's spread outside of the show I'm thinking of, but...Did you get the term 'Squints' from Bones, by any chance? =P

False alarm on the erratic posting. At least for now...Anyways, could somebody handle the toa of light that Swuiop and Thuiop are fighting? I have people to murder and prisoners to free.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Aw, right, The Finder, I keep forgetting to watch that. D= But that's very cool, I thought that's what it was from. =DThe story with Equinox here is getting very intriguing, though... Why do I have a bad feeling? =P

"It's through the firewalls," he finally said in a resigned voice. "Equinox has spread to the ship's CPU."

Now, see, if you guys had gone with my execution idea none of this would have happened.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Thanks. Reading now.-Teezy

BTW, Tyler, it's worth noting that my character Skull is also lurking around a corner from the battle. And he just shot at the Toa of Light Guard.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG