Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

Well of course I would turn down help from the Drone group; they have a different agenda than I do. I was talking about other characters actually allied with the group at the start. It was some ten pages back on this topic I told everybody they were welcome to join. Some people said they would make a character to join; nobody did. I put it up again and only Krayzikk showed interest.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Torch did you ever respond to the post I made? I edited out the issues you had.Also, did the second group of cloaked ADR ever get found or not?IC: Rinnder & Kinksh / Information DistrictRinnder fired a few shots at the entrance panel of the door, then slid it open, allowing him to see the home within.Almost immediately, a raggety looking bird swooped down on him, before being quickly dispatched by another blast from his laser rifle. Checking to make sure the owner of the home was gone - and, though Rinnder didn't know it, he was far more than that - Rinnder skulked inside, checking over the home of the late Levacius.Behind him followed his leader, the toa known as Kinksh. With a smug look on his face, the flame user said, "Good. The old mans not here. Any number of people could have linked us to the ADR by now. Under that simple logic, we need to stay down until then.""And if he shows up?""We kill him. With any luck he'll be recorded amongst the dead from the ADR attack. And all the better."Reaching over to the Vuata Maca tree and pulling off a small fruit, Kinksh said, "It's been days since any of us hooked up to the Housing District. Recharge quickly."Rinnder nodded, but before he could do anything else he pulled out a laptop bag and set up the computer, plugging it into the power supply of the house - nobody would even notice it, as the tree and its power wasn't connected to the power grid. They were isolated now.Kinksh looked over a few large tapestries on the walls. "This place will do. With added defenses, of course. Still, I wonder when Thuiop and Swuiop will show..."Walking outside, Rinnder grabbed a second, much large case, and brought it inside, opening it up and taking out Thuiops primary weapon and some spare shrapnel grenades.With a shrug, the Golden Hammer finished, "Not that it matters. All is proceeding well. Now, when will that information being transferred..."OOC: I am keeping the house. :|-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Did you just call LL Torch? xDAnd I wasn't aware that there was a second group, so I'm going to say no, they still haven't been found.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Seeing as the virus has been disabled, and Gust feels that he finally has Equinox under control, he's now operating under the old Techna-only protocol.Which means, yes, if he wants to send you something, he can. Everyone in the Takadox group should have received the message.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I doubt any of them will want reply. That group worked together about as well as Mentos and Diet Pepsi.But yes, if you wanted to reply, you could; Gust has granted them all temporary access.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME