Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

Here, I'm rapping this thing up.Whatever you're doing, Matra can get involved.By the way, can I RP the virus this time maybe please? :3

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Matrapolix can react; he just has to find Gust. He received the memories just like everyone else did (except, apparently, Levacius, but I can understand that since he has no implants.)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

LegoLover hasn't released much on the Program (the other main plot, thanks) and Tain and Ga'mal (Kraz and I) mainly just about to try and put the internet back online when the Techna are finished. Takadox escaped prison and is doing unknown things for the time being. So far, we've encountered another Barraki but I think Takadox has still eluded us. Tyler has started another plot that is delaying the Takadox plot for a bit, but that's no problem.-Mef

I would but I think I could have put a little more work into Drone to make him a more efficient trouble-maker for the public. I'm probably going to scrap him away and make a new Toa of robotics that's neutral/evil. However, I'm going to make him a bit more robot-like, personality wise. You okay if I do that and Drone 2 and I meet up? Or would you rather just start an entirely different thing of the same sort with different characters.I'm voting for the latter.

Yeah, the character limit does really limit the things you can do.

But I would think it best to keep working with Drone, Drone 2, and Vrf-3, seeing as they never really got all that much time in the story.

And altering to a more robotic personality might not be all that hard. Perhaps Drone's personality is slowly slipping away because of all his implants?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

How about he gets hit by a car, sustains serious injuries and then, we take him to get repaired, brain got damaged in the process, etc. So then, I could remodel him how I see fit. Sound good? I'm actually intending to turn this team into a bunch of terrorists, blowing stuff up, causing buildings to fall apart, the usual stuff: chaos. :P