Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

...how in God's name could he have attained a robot army in an hour and a half? Heck, twenty guards would be a stretch, especially when we consider the fact that almost HALF got away.

As Onarax said. Plus I'm pretty sure in the original plot he had been imprisoned by a rogue group, not the Police, but that might have just been my overactive imagination.This entire plot radiates unanswered questions and I'm still trying to figure out what this dungeon lookslike.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Yeah, and then the plotline died and KNI restarted it. Not to mention, working under that timeline I would assume that the Techna would have made it a bit more of a priority.Anyway, I was going to start out with unveiling the more malevolent side of the Ghost Program by tying it in with the whole Takadox thing. THAT would explain the sudden breaks in planning and the slaughters and whatnot, but since you guys had to play the devil's advocate...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wow... talk about a lost of News to catch up on... Everything seems to be going completely crazy around here. I'd try to help diffuse the situation, but it seems Onarax is already trying that...

To me, it seems that the best person for this would be KNI, seeing as he is the staff member running this plot it only seems right that he decide how it goes.

But, that's just my thoughts on the matter...

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

We've...already decided that, Z.

That's what happens when I start a post, forget I was writing it, then go back more than ten minutes later to finish it. XD

​And I don't think trying to rush him is such a good Idea, he's probably thinking we've all gone insane with the number of posts that have popped up in such a short time-frame.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

What I'd still like to know, however, is how without radioing in for backup, EVERYONE still followed Gust and Jade into the tunnel when it had only been open for a couple minutes.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Then an assumption that both connected to the same, and third path that nobody took led to an actual entrance. A toa of iron could easily have made the two walls in question with no difficulty.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Quick question for the GMs: One of my characters is knocking on the door of a higher up manager in the CKC looking to get hired. Do one of you guys wanna control the NPC, or should I just do so quickly?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Quick question for the GMs: One of my characters is knocking on the door of a higher up manager in the CKC looking to get hired. Do one of you guys wanna control the NPC, or should I just do so quickly?

Did no one see this?Anyway, I'd say wait for a GM. Speaking of those guys, could you spot this, please, and answer?@Zoma: If he hits himself, wouldn't that do nothing; or is the lightning just in his staff?-Mef Edited by Mef Man

@Zoma: If he hits himself, wouldn't that do nothing; or is the lightning just in his staff?

Ah, you misunderstand. Rahkshi of Chain Lightning have no immunity to their own powers. They are not like Toa, zapping them still works against them.

He can create Lightning, not resist it, which is a pretty bad weakness.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

That's assuming he can traverse through the dozens of guards and get through a deadlocked door. ;]I have a plan of its own to answer your question. You see, I have been planning this for a few months. So, ask all your questions in an orderly fashion, and I shall answer them.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Yes, I did have to lose a limb. Yes, I know how to get it back if we win. Yes, I know how he had it regrown before. No, I'm not telling why in either case. Yes, I have been planning on him losing a hand for a while now. Yes, chocolate is delicious.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Is it just me, or are all the good guys being uncannily good marksmen? :P

Nah, the bad guys were just trained at the Imperial Stormtrooper Academy. =PJoking aside, it all depends on how many bullets there are in those guns. If there's like 60 per clip... Yeah... You're gonna eventually hit something, unless you're shooting the floor. =P