Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

IC: DroneAcknowledging Krayzikk's response with a nod of my head, I stood up and entered the building, my assault rifle lifted in preparation to shoot any threats. Just in case, I activated my plasma shield on my right arm, a transparent glowing blue substance appearing from my forearm, shaping itself in a circle which covered a good portion of my body."Follow me."OOC: Levacius, what's the current status of the ADRs in the building? Are there only the 4?

There are at least 30 ADR in the building itself right now, not counting the 4 cloaked ones. According to the description of the Tower, its a large base, with the skyscraper in the center. They're in the skyscraper - you have to come up or fly to get to them. The four cloaked ones are somewhere in the tower, in groups of two. They also have the best weapons, shields, and so on, so they're not the match for a toa, but they're pretty tough. They're going after the major databases and... one other thing.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Um, Forcyte is dead, Fulok quit, Torch, Matrapolix and Gust(Toa Techna) are presume dead, large army of rogue ADR attacking Tech Tower, internet is down which means implant communications don't work, and a large prison break is about to occur.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Question; if you know you want/need a PC level character for a story, however, with your planned characters it'd be way too many, and since you know the character would die eventually anyway, what would you recommend happen? Would that be fine, provided it's kept restricted to one area, or minor stuff happen? The character would be more or less restricted anyway, but I am curious. =)

Yeah, that's what I'm considering right now; i'm just not entirely certain on the restrictions that would need to be put in place, compared to a normal PC. *Shrugs* That was the main reason I was asking. =) I know when I got permission to have Ciel effectively jumpstart this subplot, I was more or less told not to have her be uber-powerful; and my response was to simply not use her in a fight(She didn't fight in the series this plot is based on anyway...). However, there will be a lot of fighting with the character(s) I'm planning on having, so I just wanted to double check about the rules for NPCs. If I really want to be certain, I could use one of them for my final character slot(Still need to finish start making my fourth character, so...), but I'm curious about it, because if I have this play out as I wish it to, there won't be enough room both everyone. =P Only just realized that, too. >>'

My plans for the RPG in the CoT may not be going through, so I may be open for the co-host position. Heck, I could even make a Techna, considering I'm going to have all four of my characters butchered. Or the entire city under my thumb.But needless to say keep the others who've had their volunteering up longer considered first.Bye Zealokan. :(Also: Sorry I was gone all day. Out of town JROTC competition; had to be up at 4:30 and got back at 17:00. Then dinner and Grimm episode.Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I think that Lev actually means his four characters not including Levacius. =P Also, just to mention, I wouldn't be opposed to be in the running for any sort of positions, but others have offered a lot longer than me, and have seemed more active, due to multiple reasons, so I wouldn't mind if they were picked instead.

Levacius survives until the end. Unless I can make it more interesting for him to go out dying. Maybe fighting alien spaceships. By LegoLover said no aliens. Which makes him a kill joy.I'd just kill Swuiop & Thuiop easy but A Thuiop still hasn't used his big gun, and B LegoLover said we don't get the character slots back unless they go out with pizzazz. Or pizza. One of the two. :|@ Tyler Durden; I do.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

For that I will torture you with Ko-Metru disks. Pray I do not alter any further.But that aside - it's a formulaic plot. Somebody gets murdered in a weird way. Generic murder mystery of a random type mixed with the appropriate fairy tale. Sees one of the monster people. Goes to the trailer. Learns about it. It gets killed or goes to jail. Simple.Something to watch. That's why DVRs were made.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: