Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

-telescope vision-time perception-inhanced speedNo other skills, you say?

I wouldn't call those skills but rather powers, sorry for the confusion. Anyway I have an idea for how he can lose telescopic vision, but in all honesty I don't seen this is overpowered. It's pretty much the average Toa with an implant. Afterall Mask=Scoped Kanohi, enhanced speed is the implant, and shooting is what the Toa does, but whatever your word is the law. Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Gah, you guys post too fast, seriously.What has happened since Takadox appeared and the guards started attacking? Where would Alan be?@Onarax: I'mnot saying you sound "mean," I'm saying you should have been far less quick to be defensive. ;)

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

~~~Takadox Story Arc~~~--- The last of the guards are dead. All party members alive and accounted for, save Levacius. Takadox escaped during the fight.--- Gust is making kissy faces.~~~Above (the City)~~~~--- There are flyers posted advertising the sale of the 'ADR 2.0', personalized guardian robots made from the 'scrap pieces' of ADR.--- Other stuff.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I mean, they're always Chaotic Evil.

*Looks at my Zyglak from Island of Pain* Not always... =P Started off that way, but having your life saved multiple times by Toa could help turn you away from that. =P

Nice. =PAlso, Lev: "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOR?!?!?!" ... In fact, i should really use that at some point. Hmm... Decisions, decisions.Been refining the sub-plot, and I think I have an idea of what I could do. It involves a lot of mind tricks, however, and, well, things I haven't exactly mentioned. Would backstory additions(Possibly skill-wise, I'm not certain what I'm going to do yet) be allowed in some cases, if there's a reasoning for them not being present now? I can work around that if not, as I'm not even sure how it's happening, I'm just curious. =)

Final boss! ... Oh, wait, I'm not part of this subplot, am I? Nevermind then. *Goes back off to planning my character and subpolot*Also, question in my last post. And, to boot, would it be possible for an implant to tell between 'true' personalities, and false ones? Like, not when someone's lying; if someone's literally not real. If someone's a created program, opposed to a transferred personality. ;)

And Honnak is asking Jade for a sniper rifle.Don't do it Jade. Don't do it. :uhuh:

She probaby won't. :P

Ah, but this isn't the movies, is it?I need a vote, right here. Should I bring in a "final boss" type thing, or end it with a Takadox/Raknar fight?

I'd say just a Takadox/Raknar, but everyone else wants a final boss, so go ahead.-Mef

I say boss fight... and Kyrahk can supply the weapons... or build some sort of super weapon thingy needed to help weaken the boss's energy shield, or something videogame-like. XD

Or he could just be the guy keeping back from the fight and letting everyone else do the fighting. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I mean, they're always Chaotic Evil.

*Looks at my Zyglak from Island of Pain* Not always... =P Started off that way, but having your life saved multiple times by Toa could help turn you away from that. =P
Well I played a Zyglak back in Lloyd's Darkspace, in which he was a member of the always Chaotic Evil side.