Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

The subject of the "Doctor Whooves" character is part of something that I've had my own strong opinions on. Would you kindly care to listen? This whole idea for taking certain characters from one work of fiction (or non-fiction, on occasion) and "adapting" them for another is one that's been done for awhile, and has been used on occasion in crossover tales. But the thing I have a problem with in regards to that is that the possibly-implied idea that the character's form has been transformed into one more convient is a concept I find a little uncomfortable and unpleasent for some reason. It feels like.... like a bit of an unfortunate and senseless thing to do. I know that others are okay with it, but I just can't really take it well for some reason.(I

What about the possibility of alternate universe versions? I know some fics go the transformation route, but would you be more comfortable with the doctor as a pony if you could reason that it was a version of him that had always been that way?
Sort of. I will admit I have occasionally pondered what it would be like if the 10th or 11th Doctor encountered "Doctor Whooves" in a "Time Crash"-ish scenerio (the one Children in Need special where the 10th Doctor met the 5th Doctor). Edited by Andrewnuva199

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

I got half way through Best Night ever and gave up.Im settling with Return of Harmony 1-2 (depending on how far i make it)Watch this post, ill make edits as i watch it (to avoid post spam)

• [*]Evil dragon![*]disqord?[*]elements of harmony? WTKarzahni?[*]chocolate rain![*]Q! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!![*]Q is totally awesome![*]Lets do this together :biggrin:[*]Or not :biggrin:[*]MYYYYY DIAMOND!!![*]Woops, the rainbow one sucked out

Episode 2

• [*]PINK....IE PIE!![*]ponyville -_- more like ownedyville[*]ITS MY BOOK, IM GONNA READ IT![*]Floating PIE[*]So.... friendship... is magic?[*]Crash Tackle[*]Cloudsdale is Awesome![*]BIG. DUMB. MEANY![*]Das Ist Mein owned[*]We are gathered here today to witness the marriage-- oh wait.. i mean Heroism..

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

I like Dragonshy, but that's mainly because of how adorable Fluttershy is.

Yes, that did make the episode. "Now what do you have to say for yourself?" "But... the rainbow one kicked me."

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I don't know if this is new or not, but Nicole Oliver (Celestia) has announced that MLP is set for a third season. Hoorah!

WOO HOO! I wasn't sure if they were going to do one or not, given that Lauren isn't on the show anymore, but I'm glad to hear it's being renewed. Now I have another reason to live. :P
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I don't know if this is new or not, but Nicole Oliver (Celestia) has announced that MLP is set for a third season. Hoorah!

yay

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Compared to the 10 minutes of a Pilot, and the 5 minutes of Best Night Ever, Yes... and NoSome parts were good.. the humour and such. The Animation is pretty goodBut its just... in the terms of the Input/Output of the programming language PAWN: /no I am a man of the Science Fiction. Seeing Q play a "what the karz" dragon thing. It fits him perfectly. But in essence he was still fantasy related. Whats this i here of Doctor Whooves?

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

Its ME!! im back. Gonna have another look at an episode. Need a suggestion. Give me your best shot. I dare you to convert me.

Now that you have a rough idea of who the characters are and how the show works, try testing your immunity against "Lesson Zero". Go on, just one more...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

On Celestia's mane, I've seen a lot of art in Drawfriends where her non-mystical mane is simply pink. Personally, I'm a fan of it as it works really well. I'd like to take a moment to mention that I'm seeing a lot of spoiler tag misuses. Large images should be LINKED, not spoilered. Save the spoiler tags for the spoilers, people.

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka