Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I've read worse, more horrific things than what I know about Cupcakes, but they had a point. If it's just plain horror, then I see no point in reading it. If it contributes to a plot where a hero fulfills a positive ideal, then I say go for it.…But if it's just horror for the sake of horror, count me out.Heck, I've written worse. Psychological horror. Torturing a character in my story to contribute to the conflict, but never just to drop a dead body from the ceiling.

Edited by Writ

EPIC TOPIC CHANGE.Am I the only one who caught the "Sword in the Stone" reference at the beginning? Although, I suppose the music sounded more like The Sorcerer's Apprentice...

Edited by Takuma Nuva

76561198002924926.png

If The Good Lord had intended us to walk

He would not have invented roller skates.
-- Willy Wonka

I read the first two, and only the second of those disturbed me. Then again, aside from slaughter, it really contains things that make discussing it really inappropriate for BZP. :|So let's not, okie dokey lokey?

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So, there's a Hub promo out with some of the casts of some of the shows "singing" (I put in quotes since they're really only making ba da do da noises) Christmas carols (Deck the Halls to be precise). And of course, Pinkie Pie had a part.However, what's particularly interesting is that it featured clips from one of the upcoming episodes. I believe there's a Christmas special coming up?Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I liked the idea of Rarity's generosity reversing Spike's greed. I was pretty satisfied with the episode, all in all.

Also, anyone in here read Hiatus?

More like Spike's generosity reversed his own greed. The more Rarity I see the less I understand how she got assigned the element of generosity. But it's a kids show. It doesn't have to make sense.Episode was overall okay. The best part was easily Applejack's 'get my rope' line.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

But yeah. Heart shaped gem FTW! His name... is Hearty.

I guess that's better than Tom.EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I got my Luna Cutie Mark shirt for a birthday present. Yay! So excited to wear it after it gets washed.Kalhiki Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I liked the idea of Rarity's generosity reversing Spike's greed. I was pretty satisfied with the episode, all in all.

More like Spike's generosity reversed his own greed. The more Rarity I see the less I understand how she got assigned the element of generosity. But it's a kids show. It doesn't have to make sense.Episode was overall okay. The best part was easily Applejack's 'get my rope' line.

If you haven't noticed, all the main six display aspects that completely go against their element at times. I like it, it gives the characters more depth so they can't just be summed up in one word. Sure, Rarity coerced Spike to give her that gem, but she also gives clothes to her friends... well, just twice. But still.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I want to ask for pony shwag for Christmas…But I doubt my parents would get it. :P

Same. xDOr even know where to get it.
Well, I provide links to everything on my wish list, so that wouldn't be a problem… It would just be that they wouldn't be willing. XD

I'm reading Past Sins. This guy knows how to make you pity a character, but he doesn't know how to write. “'Well... *sniff* If... if I keep them straight all night... that might work.'”That's a quote from the book. '*sniff?*' Seriously? It's kind of disappointing; it's a great story idea, and I'm totally in love with Nyx, but… *Sniff.*

It's just a quote from the book; just to show he doesn't know how to write. He has Asterisk Actions inserted into the character's speech. Instead of "She gasped," it's "*gasp.*" And the formatting is wretched, but I won't even get started on that. :/

Does anybody here dislike Spike? I've never understood why he's in the series, and he just seems like a bad character to me.And the fact that he's three years old and some sort of servant is really weird. It's like they're promoting child labor or something. hehe.png

Lol, and in the next fic: Spike: Child Slave! :PI don't like him much.

Does anybody here dislike Spike? I've never understood why he's in the series, and he just seems like a bad character to me.And the fact that he's three years old and some sort of servant is really weird. It's like they're promoting child labor or something. hehe.png

Hurr Hurr :evilgrin: Edited by Katarno Kuuls

I noticed there was a lot of pony stuff going on here...thought it was a fad. After a while, I decided to find out what's up with this, with good old Google. Decided I might as well see this thing myself. Love it. Though definitely not as much as Harry Potter.I guess I can't be a brony, 'cause I'm a girl, are there any puns for teenaged girls who like this?Also, this is a ridiculously large amount of pages...=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

If you haven't noticed, all the main six display aspects that completely go against their element at times. I like it, it gives the characters more depth so they can't just be summed up in one word. Sure, Rarity coerced Spike to give her that gem, but she also gives clothes to her friends... well, just twice. But still.
I don't ever recall any instance where Twilight hasn't represented Magic, Pinkie Pie hasn't represented Laughter, Rainbow Dash hasn't represented Loyalty, or when Fluttershy hasn't represented Kindness. The only ones I can see going against their Elements are Rarity (that usually only comes with very rare gems) and Applejack (see The Show Stoppers. And I guess that one doesn't really count, because she didn't say anything to the CMC), and that's not counting Discord's corruption, of course.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*