Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Taking standardized tests ... with ponies!Mindlessly snapping bricks together ... with ponies!Banging yourself on the head with a rotten two by four ... with ponies!Alpacas in pajamas ... with ponies!By Celestia's beard, this is BRILLIANT

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Leading a Marxist revolution... with ponies!Drawing a picture... with ponies!Buying groceries... with ponies!Sweet Celestia!

Stoping a Marxist Revolution...... with ponies!Liberating Cuba...... with ponies!Mystery Science theater 3000..... with ponies!Rap battles..... with ponies!Solving the world's hunger crisis...... with ponies!Saving the world...... with ponies!Creating world peace.... with ponies!Ponies..... with, oh wait.Yeah I might have overdone it. Two more days til new episode!Edit: I just started wondering, would saying "[insert something here]..... with ponies!" with the Royal Canterlot voice make that phrase cooler. Warning someone who says 20 percent cooler will most likely get shot. Edited by muharax makuta of insanity

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Solving the world's hunger crisis...... with ponies!

I think somebody read too much Cupcakes.
I didn't mean like that besides, I haven't even read that abomination of a ponyfic just part of the sporking. Anyway which of the Royal sisters do you guys like and why? Personally I like Celestia, yeah Luna is cool and all but Celestia I mean she started Twilight's adventures

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

We're partial to Luna. Her quest for acceptance is so relatable, and we can't get enough of the TRADITIONAL ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE!

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Okay reasons I like Celestia:-beautiful-has a sense of humor-kindWhy I don't:-she is a troll so many times-Mainly herWhy I like Luna:-Cute-You know how girls for the emo freaks? guys do it tooWhy not:-was a villain-like her accent but...

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Luna... Emo?Also what fic should I not read? :P

never mind...

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Dangit. :PI wanted to read it.

You would be scardded for life...

Definitely Luna. Sad Luna is the cutest thing in the world.Since were on the subject of favorites:Favorite song/singer?Winter Wrap-Up is probably the best song, but I love Dash's solo in The Grand Galloping Gala.Favorite Singers would be a tie between Twilight, and filly Fluttershy.

jlovfkk.jpg

Definitely Luna. Sad Luna is the cutest thing in the world.Since were on the subject of favorites:Favorite song/singer?Winter Wrap-Up is probably the best song, but I love Dash's solo in The Grand Galloping Gala.Favorite Singers would be a tie between Twilight, and filly Fluttershy.

Rarity blows me away when she sings! My favorite songs are Pinkie's

I read and survive Cupcakes, AND Sweet Apple Massacre. I can survive that.

I love all the songs.Favorite singers, are Rarity and Twilight.

I read and survive Cupcakes, AND Sweet Apple Massacre. I can survive that.

I love all the songs.Favorite singers, are Rarity and Twilight.
Never read those two, sides I don't think I should say that word on here....END OF DISCUSSION! Kids are gona read these posts so yea lets stop!

Favorite song/singer?Winter Wrap-Up is probably the best song, but I love Dash's solo in The Grand Galloping Gala.Favorite Singers would be a tie between Twilight, and filly Fluttershy.

Either of Rarity's songs. Favorite singer would have to be Shannon Chan-Kent. Rebecca Shoichet and Kazumi Evans are good, but Rebecca's voice doesn't really match up with Tara's, and Kazumi tends to drop Rarity's accent; you can really hear it in Art of the Dress.
19704_s.gif

Favorite song/singer?Winter Wrap-Up is probably the best song, but I love Dash's solo in The Grand Galloping Gala.Favorite Singers would be a tie between Twilight, and filly Fluttershy.

Either of Rarity's songs. Favorite singer would have to be Shannon Chan-Kent. Rebecca Shoichet and Kazumi Evans are good, but Rebecca's voice doesn't really match up with Tara's, and Kazumi tends to drop Rarity's accent; you can really hear it in Art of the Dress.
Yeah, it is kind of annoying that the voices don't match too well.Do any of the voice-actresses do their own singing?Also, just found out that Shannon Chan-Kent voiced Misa in the English version of Death Note. Can't tell if that makes Pinkie more adorable, or more creepy.
jlovfkk.jpg

My favorite song is probably "May the Best Pet Win." Favorite singer is probably Twilight (from "Winter Wrap Up," which was just beautiful) or Fluttershy, because of her cuteness. Rarity's voice is pretty good, although it seems too, I don't know, stuck-up sometimes.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Yea Twlight's voice actress for singing does NOT fit with Tara strong.

Fav song is Art of the Dress as I can't go through the day without whistling the tune (love that intro).Not sure as for singer...Scootaloo. Definitely. :PKalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

As for the CMC, I'm not sure; if someone else sings for them, then I've never seen it in the credits.

Apple Bloom's voice actress, Michelle Creber, is Sweetie Belle's singing voice - you can kind of hear it in Sweetie's Gospel-like rendition of "Hush Now, Quiet Now". I think Scootaloo does her own singing, considering it's supposed to be bad.As for favorite song, wow, that's pretty tough. I really like "Hush Now, Quiet Now", but I think I may have listened to Eurobeat Brony's rendition of it a few too many times. I just think the melody is beautiful, especially Fluttershy.I also really like "At the Gala". Maybe it's the chorus, but it has an epic feel to it.(Also Pinkie singing the opening theme is just yes. I really like Shannon Chan-Kent's mane voice.) Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Also, just found out that Shannon Chan-Kent voiced Misa in the English version of Death Note. Can't tell if that makes Pinkie more adorable, or more creepy.[/color]

Spike's voice actress was Near in Death Note and Tabitha St. Germain was Naomi Misora.These ponies sure do love their Death Notes.

AXKP5KC.png

Spike's voice actress was Near in Death Note and Tabitha St. Germain was Naomi Misora.These ponies sure do love their Death Notes.

I never saw the English version, but that is a little weird that there's that much overlap.Also I've decided that the last 30-40 seconds of 'Find a Pet' is the most epic thing to happen in MLP music wise.
jlovfkk.jpg

Favorite song/singer?Winter Wrap-Up is probably the best song, but I love Dash's solo in The Grand Galloping Gala.

Fave song is definitely Winter Wrap-Up, especially the DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot extended remix. :PFave singer is Rarity, closely followed by Twilight. Then comes Fluttershy. After that, the rest.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Since were on the subject of favorites:Favorite song/singer?

For song, it's a toss up between Winter Wrap Up, Art of the Dress, and At the Gala. It's so hard to decide. But best singing voice goes to Twilight, no question. Judging from her short solo at the end of WWU, she definitely needs her own song.
BZPRPG