Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I use "eeyup" nearly every day, and exaggerate by saying things are "20% _____er than before".And whenever anyone tells me to stop whining, I break out the "I am not whining, I am complaining." I occasionally add "Do you want to hear whining?" (No one has gotten it ... yet. I will savor the day.)I've used the Fluttershy "yay" on several occasions, mainly when it's appropriate to be quiet already.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Hmm, I want a Pony hoodie.Should I go for 20% cooler with a Dashie outline-ish?1284-3908-large.jpgA Discord one, with his grinning mug?1279-3972-large.jpgOr an awesome Pon3 one?1377-4006-large.jpg

... Who here loves MLP that much?

Haha no I'd never do that!...Would I? ;) Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Dudes, someone on another site told me he was gonna get a Rarity or Fluttershy tattoo... Who here loves MLP that much?

I certainly don't ... I mean, liking something is one thing, but tattoos are something else.Plus the show isn't going to go on forever - not to mention what will happen once he gets old and wrinkly. Ugh.(To be fair, I'd never get a tattoo anyway, regardless of its subject matter.)

Added pics to my previous post.And honestly? Yeah, I'm not going to get an MLP tattoo. Would be cool to see it on others, tho. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

To be perfectly honest, the Discord one creeps me out. It's like ... über-realistic. Plus he looks more evil than just random and chaotic. Doesn't really suit his personality.'twould be awesome to have, though.

Edited by Sumiki

Dudes, someone on another site told me he was gonna get a Rarity or Fluttershy tattoo... Who here loves MLP that much?

I certainly don't ... I mean, liking something is one thing, but tattoos are something else.Plus the show isn't going to go on forever - not to mention what will happen once he gets old and wrinkly. Ugh.(To be fair, I'd never get a tattoo anyway, regardless of its subject matter.)
Yeah, XD. I'd have to constantly have to work out to keep the muscles up, so the tat would look cool. :PAlso, get the Discord one. It looks awesome.

Has anyone else here been tempted to incorporate pony quotes into everyday life, regardless of whether the people around you understand them or not?

When I worked at a scout camp over the summer I would occasionally throw out a light reference just as a way of entertaining myself. Phrases included but are not limited to: "I'm not whining, I'm complaining", "okie dokie lokie", "Eeyup" calling my aid my "number one assistant", and some others I can't remember.No one ever caught them.
BZPRPG

This totally happened today during English.We were going over some vocab homework in class and I was disinterested until the teacher asked:"Who can give me the definition of 'discord?'My hand went up, and before I even knew it I said: "A lack of harmony between ponies.""Po--?""People. I said people." :mellow: So, ponies. Helping the public education system since 2011.

AXKP5KC.png

That's a DisLestia fic, right?

This totally happened today during English.We were going over some vocab homework in class and I was disinterested until the teacher asked:"Who can give me the definition of 'discord?'My hand went up, and before I even knew it I said: "A lack of harmony between ponies.""Po--?""People. I said people." :mellow: So, ponies. Helping the public education system since 2011.

...Wow...

I use "eeyup" nearly every day, and exaggerate by saying things are "20% _____er than before".And whenever anyone tells me to stop whining, I break out the "I am not whining, I am complaining." I occasionally add "Do you want to hear whining?" (No one has gotten it ... yet. I will savor the day.)I've used the Fluttershy "yay" on several occasions, mainly when it's appropriate to be quiet already.

I mostly use these, though my brother knows the 20% cooler one is from MLP so I try to hold off using it (though he seems to think the entire trope of using numbers has come from MLP, as I once said "ten times cooler" and said something about me being a brony. :P) But yeah, Eeyup and Yay! are so much fun to use. Also, I got to use the "the only thing that should be rubbed in people's faces is cake" line on my mom. Hilarious seeing her reaction, and she didn't even realize it was from MLP (to my knowledge, she's unaware of me being a brony, for the time being at least.)

The public education system is terrible anyways. Adding ponies will only make it so much better. You're not the only one. My brother and I were talking about something, and when I said a character's name I almost said Rarity, though given he doesn't know any of the character's names and that it's a word for everyday use he probably wouldn't make the connection.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Anyone here read "Of Harmony and Chaos"?

Yeah, it's a nice work of fanfiction. The subtle parallels between the Draconequus and Alicon species adds a nice element to the plot, the use of Lauren Faust's personal character was brilliant, and I'm impressed by how they handled the backstory of the Elements of Harmony.Also, it reminds me somewhat of "Wicked," which is always a plus. :biggrin: Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

:superfunny: I've very nearly accidentally used terms like "everypony" and "hoofshake", so I know how you must feel.The public education system could totally use more ponies. When is Obama and the Congress gonna put some money towards magic kindergarten?! We're failing our children here!

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

That is one heck of a car.Oh, and is Mare Do Well a play on words that I'm missing? It just seems like too strange of a name not to be.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Magic kindergarten?! :psylight:

Eeyup, that car is quite Dashing.

VALENTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
:P

That is one heck of a car.Oh, and is Mare Do Well a play on words that I'm missing? It just seems like too strange of a name not to be.Kalhiki

ne'er do well, I reckon. ^_^

f9Qcky7.png

That car is what you get when you take your vehicle in for a new paint job, and don't provide any explanation other than "Make it cooler".

"Aren't you going to tell me to change something, too?""No, I just want my car to be cool.""Do you not like the color?""The color's fine, just make it look cooler.""Do you not like the shape?""The shape's fine, just make the whole thing... you know, cooler. It needs to be about 20% cooler." Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

That car is what you get when you take your vehicle in for a new paint job, and don't provide any explanation other than "Make it cooler".

"Aren't you going to tell me to change something, too?""No, I just want my car to be cool.""Do you not like the color?""The color's fine, just make it look cooler.""Do you not like the shape?""The shape's fine, just make the whole thing... you know, cooler. It needs to be about 20% cooler."
When I get a job, I'm gonna take like 20% (no put intended,) of my salary for spending, and the rest is going in savings. I'm gonna get a car, and then have that conversation with the guy at the auto shop. :P That would be so awesome. Plus, I can determine he's a brony, and if he gets it I'll have myself a sweet new ride. *notes to get a black car*
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Me. =3Even though I totally forgot what it's going to be. XDSpike, right?(Yes, I do realize it's already played. I haven't watched it yet.)

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Regarding the new episode, I have just three words.

Flying.Cruise.Ships.

Okay, I have a little more than that. I really thoroughly enjoyed this episode! The depictions of Canterlot were fantastic (we really hadn't gotten to see much of the city until now), the background ponies were awesome, I was beyond thrilled to see the return of the Wonderbolts, Photo Finish, Prince Blueblood and Octavia (even if they didn't have any speaking lines) and we got essentially a repeat of the Grand Galloping Gala disaster (Pinkie's party cannon FTW). The song was good, though "May the Best Pet Win" still holds as my favorite season two song so far.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Wonderful song, if a tad short. Derpy's back (with her paper bags!), and Octavia is too. The rest of Canterlot looks like it's made of some awesome architecture.Considering the name of the episode, I thought Sweetie Belle might make an appearance, but alas, she did not.Was surprised there were no references to the disaster of the previous Gala, or the fact that the party is held in the ball room that Rainbow Dash wrecked. Oh well.The ending did kind of throw me. Usually these things are pretty easy to predict, but not this time. I was surprised when the rest of the Mane Six showed up.