Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

So.. Who's excited for the new episode? :biggrin:I CANNOT wait. :PI just hope the songs don't suck.

This is Daniel Ingram we're talking about. His songs are like a crunchy potato chip bag full of chips got throwed into an chainlink fence and i dont know wer this metaphor goesing. amynore.(If you get the reference you get magical superpowers!) Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Didn't get it. :PWell, I listened to the official Dutch versions of Giggle at the Ghostly, Evil Enchantress and At the Gala.Never more!The Dutch Flutterguy was admittedly pretty hilarious.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So.. Who's excited for the new episode? :biggrin:I CANNOT wait. :PI just hope the songs don't suck.

This is Daniel Ingram we're talking about. His songs are like a crunchy potato chip bag full of chips got throwed into an chainlink fence and i dont know wer this metaphor goesing. amynore.(If you get the reference you get magical superpowers!)
Those superpowers better be the ability to turn people into spiders. =P

G A Y   A S   H E C K

I always thought that humans just didn't exist in the pony universe. But, you know, let's not be logical or anything about this. I'm thinking inside the chimney on this one (can you think inside the chimney?).Pinkie Pie's logic never ceases to amaze me... Loved the part with her and the map. XD And Fluttershy hates Rainbowdash! =D My life is complete! ^^Yay!

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Oh wow what a sweet episode. xDStage fright Fluttershy! Nice reference to Green Isn't Your Color.And sadface Derpy. :(

woo hoo!

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

we might need an telescope of enormous size to see the next epsoide.(anyone who gets that joke gains a +5 bonus to their carisma for 4 rounds.)another episode...meanwhile, the set looked a lot better when not from the viewpoint of the aduiance. (aaagggg impossible spelling.)is episode 12 out? if so, ####### is behind.?oh.yeah.no mentioning other websites.did everyone just drop out? no one appears to be here.

I always thought that humans just didn't exist in the pony universe. But, you know, let's not be logical or anything about this. I'm thinking inside the chimney on this one (can you think inside the chimney?).Pinkie Pie's logic never ceases to amaze me... Loved the part with her and the map. XD And Fluttershy hates Rainbowdash! =D My life is complete! ^^Yay!

your spoiler has buggy coding and will not function nor appear right.

This is Daniel Ingram we're talking about. His songs are like a crunchy potato chip bag full of chips got throwed into an chainlink fence and i dont know wer this metaphor goesing. amynore.(If you get the reference you get magical superpowers!)
they are.oh no.RUN IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN A/AN *current species*!also, derpy made a full-out appearance.and how can i stack this many posts? Edited by Black Six

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

No, but it does make everything bigger and eight!also you have to say okay magic please happen and then the magic will begin happening in your horn and you will do the spell!
19704_s.gif

like i said, nobody notices me.

Maybe it's because you're being demanding. Ask nicely, and perhaps they'll listen to you. Personally, I'm not going to do one of the santa-hatted ponies; but maybe somepony else will. ;)

I claimed this name the moment the servers came back up.

Welcome to the Herd.Of course, the obligatory gif.theherd.gif(Please tell me I'm not breaking any rules.)

Episode was good. I was half expecting Discord to show up.And Derpy was in there twice. Once peeking out from behind the curtains, and also in the train in the beginning (which makes me believe they used the same animation from the theme song).I was expecting more songs aside from the one at the end, but oh well.

Edited by kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

PINKIE AND DISCORD WON THE NAUGHTY NICE COMPITION!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Yep. Watching it right now. Pinkie's share of the "marathon" is on.Discord got his two episode. Pinkie has Feeling Pinkie Keen (on now) and one other. I'm betting on Party of One.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

Yep. Watching it right now. Pinkie's share of the "marathon" is on.Discord got his two episode. Pinkie has Feeling Pinkie Keen (on now) and one other. I'm betting on Party of One.

Hmm, I didn't realize two hours of television was a "marathon". Looks like the Hub folks took a hint from Princess Trollestia.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg