Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

^^Don't use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue!

Please explain why Rarity is best pony.And how she can possibly be better than Fluttershy.

i'm with you.
......wtk PINKIE IS THE BEST!
cupcakes? SO NEW FALLOUT EQUESTRIA UPDATE HOW ABOUT THAT HUHhey guys, that's the wrong way to spell fluttershy.um, wow rarity, you've got a massive proto drain there.(stop spamming and stuff, ok?) Bit rude there, aren't you?

I don't care who is best pony. I love 'em all.

you can't say that. Why not?i just checked the brony list, and i appear to be absent. I'll get on it ASAP; I can't change content blocks for some reason on this tablet, but rest assured you'll be there tomorrow.
Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Please explain why Rarity is best pony.And how she can possibly be better than Fluttershy.

i'm with you.
......wtk PINKIE IS THE BEST!
cupcakes?hey guys, that's the wrong way to spell fluttershy.
This.I don't see how any of you can say Rarity since Suite and Elite.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I still don't understand how any of you don't say Twilight since Winter Wrap Up.

"I only wanted to help..."

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

But Pinkie's the only one with a cannon... :PActually, as far as FO:E goes I think Pinkie might be the best there too, if only because of how she knew Pip was watching her in the orbs. Then again, there's the drug addiction that ruined her friendship with Twi...

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

So they played the Cupcakes song on a Dutch news broadcast, in honour of Cupcakes Day.Even though I missed it live, my life is now 20% more complete.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I still don't understand how any of you don't say Twilight since Winter Wrap Up.

I don't understand how any of you don't say Fluttershy since the first episode.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Fluttershy's your favourite pony? Silly filly, that's not how you spell Pinkie P-*Looks at your banner*...Yeah, I guess you're right.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

But Pinkie's the only one with a cannon... :PActually, as far as FO:E goes I think Pinkie might be the best there too, if only because of how she knew Pip was watching her in the orbs. Then again, there's the drug addiction that ruined her friendship with Twi...

*taken aback*Sweet geeze, these fan stories can get mature.Yeah, that's probably another reason I don't really pay attention to fan ficiton. Even if they may be well-written and all that, the contrast between the regualr themes and genre of the show and whatever it's crossing over or mixing around with can get a bit shocking at times.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

*taken aback*Sweet geeze, these fan stories can get mature.Yeah, that's probably another reason I don't really pay attention to fan ficiton. Even if they may be well-written and all that, the contrast between the regualr themes and genre of the show and whatever it's crossing over or mixing around with can get a bit shocking at times.
Wow... I always knew Pinkie had something odd about her. :PBut, a lot of the fics are worse than just drugs. >.<

will ANYONE listen to me? or am i just another ignored user?and everyone, that's not how you spell fluttershy.

Don't worry, I think it takes a while for someone to respond comments but don't fret the best way to get someone to reply is to take part in current conversation.Also I can't tell if you're trying to spell Trixie or Twilight. Anyone seen any good ponified trailers recently? I think Elder Scrolls VI: Equestria and the ponified Battlefield 3 trailer were good ones.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Literally half the people here say Fluttershy.Personally, I can't decide between any of the mane 6.
For good reason, bro.Anyways, Elder, put a request in your sig or something. But please, don't keep asking over and over here. That's spamming.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*