Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Okay reasons I like Celestia:-beautifulWhy I like Luna:-Cute

Ah yes. These animated creatures of the equine persuasion are truly the pinnacle of beauty in the eyes of a human, are they not?-SK
Remember kids, it's wrong to regard anything that isn't human as beautiful.
Except ponies on an animated children's show. That makes perfect sense.-SK
timing FAIL.also, why is there times when only two people are on? this is a heavly famous topic, so why are so little people bronies/pegasisters on most of the time?i don't even know how this topic managed this many pages, being like this.it's mad.
I wanted to say that, first off, I quoted this simply because it's been quoted a bunch of times. :P The reason this topic has been managed with 103 pages is because there's such a large fanbase. Were it not for the large amounts of support, then the topic probably wouldn't have received more than a couple of pages.

It seems like a side effect of my further interest in the show "Doctor Who" is that I can't stop thinking about this idea I have for a crossover story between it and MLP. At the least, I've been mentally designing how the intro sequence would go and been wishing I had the resources to make a real video out of it.

There was a fanfic I saw earlier that involved the character being a clockmaker. I have yet to read it, though.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

in the interest of understandment, what the heck is the "wet mane" sub-meme?

Near the end of Sisterhooves Social there was a scene with Rarity getting her mane wet. It spawned a template that led to every pony getting wet mane'd regardless of whether they fit the template or not *coughbigmaccough*, a bit of an argument here about it, and a song by d.notive that I really like.
19704_s.gif

in the interest of understandment, what the heck is the "wet mane" sub-meme?

Near the end of Sisterhooves Social there was a scene with Rarity getting her mane wet. It spawned a template that led to every pony getting wet mane'd regardless of whether they fit the template or not *coughbigmaccough*, a bit of an argument here about it, and a song by d.notive that I really like.
OH SWEET CELESTIA, THAT BIG MAC IMAGE. THE MEMORIES! THEY BUUUUUURN!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

E8c8QpP.jpg

The Toa's Hideout is once again open for business! We've been gone for a few years, but now BIONICLE's back and so are we. Click the banner to check out our friendly and laid back site where you can discuss all manners of things and chill with awesome people.

Wow, awfully quiet in this topic. Anyway thought I liven it up a bit by asking which type of episodes are your favorite. What I mean is, all episodes revolve around a certain character which character do you like in the spotlight. For example do you like spike centric episodes or Rarity centric episodes?My favorite episodes are Rarity centrc because she learns the most and goes through character development. I also like Twilight centric episodes because I can relate to her.Also any theories on these two royal ponies?

Edited by muharax makuta of insanity

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

We need more Applejack-centric episodes. :P

I think the only AJ-centered ep was Applebuck Season, really. Fall Weather Friends was AJ and RD, and she was more of a supporting character to Rarity and Sweetie Belle in Sisterhooves Social.
Sure, there is

The Last Roundup, but she's apparently supposed to disappear in that. So that's less AJ? =/

That's why I want a real AJ-centered episode. :)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

We need more Applejack-centric episodes. :P

I think the only AJ-centered ep was Applebuck Season, really. Fall Weather Friends was AJ and RD, and she was more of a supporting character to Rarity and Sweetie Belle in Sisterhooves Social.
Sure, there is

The Last Roundup, but she's apparently supposed to disappear in that. So that's less AJ? =/

That's why I want a real AJ-centered episode. :)

Well, I was talking about released eps. Plus, since she's supposed to be missing she's most likely not going to appear until near the end of the episode.

19704_s.gif

Is it just me, or doe's Sweetie Belle look kinda like Jigglypuff?

I think they look pretty good :)
Well if that's the case, then Sweetie Belle is the best pony (or at least filly,) because Jigglypuff is the best pokemon. :PAnd I agree the hair looks good. Aside from Rarity's hair kind of falling to the right, it looks fine IMO.So, MLP is now affecting my dreams. Mostly just taunting me, by having me drive to Target, fall asleep while walking to the toys (and talking to an employee, apparently,) and finally, find the plushies, which smelled of fanmade, show-accurate awesomeness. Then, my sister started criticizing me for trying to get the Rarity plushie (no surprise there,) but because her (Toenails? Hooves?) were green. I dunno how that was a factor, but I ended up doing the nice thing and letting a little girl get it instead.So, in a more on-topic manner: There wasn't a new one this week was there? I don't get the Hub and was banned off the computer for the week, so I wasn't sure.
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Folks, we're not even halfway done with Season Two. I'm sure Applejack will get her day in the sun. :)Also, I found out yesterday that my four-year-old second cousin (male) likes ponies. Specifically Rainbow Dash. (Other family members were around, so I didn't really get to inquire further, though I did feel an urge to whisper to him "that's an odd way to say Fluttershy".)

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Back to wet manes for a moment: HOLY CELESTIA THAT MIG MAC IMAGE AAAAAAUGHHHH.Moving on, blahrg why so long ponies?

Over a Barrel was a pretty AJ heavy episode.I think we're overdue for a Fluttershy episode though.

Yes, Fluttershy needs another episode. Because shed is the best and awesomest and most adorable pony. And and and - HHHHNNNNNGGGG Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Also any theories on these two royal ponies?

it's possible they are from another kingdom.in another note, i took a hoof at exsplaining the gaps in the storyline.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The unexplained history of ponies1. Celestria, Luna, and the elements of harmony.Celestria and Luna were actually deities at the time represented on hearth’s warming eve, explaining why they were represented on the flag, even though they did not rule yet.When the ponies learned of the power of harmony, they created seven great crystals to hold the many pieces of harmony, should it be needed again.2. The ending reign of discord and the establishment of the equestrian government (actually, a monarchy.) It was the height of discord’s reign over ponies. The ponies feared that Celestria and Luna were not to save them.It was, until one day a traveling wizard came apoun equestria, and saw a way to save them.The mysterious wizard found two sisters, and fused them with the ponies’ deities to bring them to the earth. It was together that they found the elements of harmony, hidden for generations, and locked discord in a cage of stone.The fusing with practical gods explains immortality, why there are only two alicorns in the entire world of ponies, and a lot more.3. Why you don’t see sea ponies anymore.It was long before the first founding of equestria, when it was said the sea ponies were welcome. The thousand years of peace with the half fish, half pony creatures was slipping. Newer generations were unhappy that they did not worship Celestria and Luna, and shunned them away, never to return to the shoreline. At the time of the great winter, many did not know of them, and those who did never even bothered. All records of the sea ponies were destroyed and thousands of studying on them became worthless. By the present time, no one knew of their existence, and there have been no sightings ever since those faithful days.And that’s why you don’t have sea ponies.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------what do you guys think? Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

it's possible they are from another kingdom.in another note, i took a hoof at exsplaining the gaps in the storyline.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The unexplained history of ponies1. Celestria, Luna, and the elements of harmony.Celestria and Luna were actually deities at the time represented on hearth’s warming eve, explaining why they were represented on the flag, even though they did not rule yet.When the ponies learned of the power of harmony, they created seven great crystals to hold the many pieces of harmony, should it be needed again.2. The ending reign of discord and the establishment of the equestrian government (actually, a monarchy.) It was the height of discord’s reign over ponies. The ponies feared that Celestria and Luna were not to save them.It was, until one day a traveling wizard came apoun equestria, and saw a way to save them.The mysterious wizard found two sisters, and fused them with the ponies’ deities to bring them to the earth. It was together that they found the elements of harmony, hidden for generations, and locked discord in a cage of stone.The fusing with practical gods explains immortality, why there are only two alicorns in the entire world of ponies, and a lot more.3. Why you don’t see sea ponies anymore.It was long before the first founding of equestria, when it was said the sea ponies were welcome. The thousand years of peace with the half fish, half pony creatures was slipping. Newer generations were unhappy that they did not worship Celestria and Luna, and shunned them away, never to return to the shoreline. At the time of the great winter, many did not know of them, and those who did never even bothered. All records of the sea ponies were destroyed and thousands of studying on them became worthless. By the present time, no one knew of their existence, and there have been no sightings ever since those faithful days.And that’s why you don’t have sea ponies.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------what do you guys think?
Intersting, it needs to be about 20% cooler though :P

it's possible they are from another kingdom.in another note, i took a hoof at exsplaining the gaps in the storyline.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The unexplained history of ponies1. Celestria, Luna, and the elements of harmony.Celestria and Luna were actually deities at the time represented on hearth’s warming eve, explaining why they were represented on the flag, even though they did not rule yet.When the ponies learned of the power of harmony, they created seven great crystals to hold the many pieces of harmony, should it be needed again.2. The ending reign of discord and the establishment of the equestrian government (actually, a monarchy.) It was the height of discord’s reign over ponies. The ponies feared that Celestria and Luna were not to save them.It was, until one day a traveling wizard came apoun equestria, and saw a way to save them.The mysterious wizard found two sisters, and fused them with the ponies’ deities to bring them to the earth. It was together that they found the elements of harmony, hidden for generations, and locked discord in a cage of stone.The fusing with practical gods explains immortality, why there are only two alicorns in the entire world of ponies, and a lot more.3. Why you don’t see sea ponies anymore.It was long before the first founding of equestria, when it was said the sea ponies were welcome. The thousand years of peace with the half fish, half pony creatures was slipping. Newer generations were unhappy that they did not worship Celestria and Luna, and shunned them away, never to return to the shoreline. At the time of the great winter, many did not know of them, and those who did never even bothered. All records of the sea ponies were destroyed and thousands of studying on them became worthless. By the present time, no one knew of their existence, and there have been no sightings ever since those faithful days.And that’s why you don’t have sea ponies.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------what do you guys think?
Intersting, it needs to be about 20% cooler though :P
it is said a running joke here is to shoot all who quote rainbow dash.oh, well. don't want to be behind!*sniper fire* *ejects casing* *reloads*anyways, i'm reading past sins right now, when i saw the art of Nyx, i daaaaawwwwwed.

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?