Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

You have GOT to add Winter (Gilda) by JackleApp. It's not why I love Gilda, but, darn, does it help.

Yeah, I'm trying to decide between Winter and Autumn. I really like them both, and I'm not leaving out Lyra and Bonbon. :P
WinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinter

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

You have GOT to add Winter (Gilda) by JackleApp. It's not why I love Gilda, but, darn, does it help.

Yeah, I'm trying to decide between Winter and Autumn. I really like them both, and I'm not leaving out Lyra and Bonbon. :P
WinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinterWinter
OKAY OKAY JEEZ D:<<<I was kinda leaning towards Winter anyway; gives a bit more contrast to Summer's cheeriness. Of course, this is assuming I put them together... Which brings me to the question of order. Oh boy. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

I started on my own pony, and I'm using the defauly pony in the pony creator as an example for the right proportions. ^_^

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Well, it is the first time I'm drawing anything in 5-6 years... :PDoing pretty well, in fact.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

i made it easy-er for myself by first seperatley drawing the main parts of a pony- in other words, a template, then fit it all together and added everything non-static: mane, tail, cutie mark, anything unique on a pony.would this help?

Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

Trust me, nothing helps me. I can't get proportions right at ALL. I've tried drawing manga (I even bought a couple of How To books) and stuff like that, but given up because there's just something horrific about it.It probably doesn't help that I don't write like normal people. Double jointed thumbs.

LzcD9OS.png

Trust me, nothing helps me. I can't get proportions right at ALL. I've tried drawing manga (I even bought a couple of How To books) and stuff like that, but given up because there's just something horrific about it.It probably doesn't help that I don't write like normal people. Double jointed thumbs.

get a few pony pictures and pull out the main parts. not physicaly.main parts:bodyfront legsback legsheadeyesirusesearsi'm a good artist because i'm visual, i can see the drawing before i even pick up a pencil.so if you got problems with drawing, i can't help you. Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

I've just watched MLP enough to figure out the designs. For me, it's all a matter of what direction the lines go and how everything is positioned.Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

I don't watch this show at all, but a friend of a friend put together a piece of art that apparently sums up the first season, and even though the subject matter's of no interest to me I thought it was pretty impressive (and apparently so do about 60,000 other people going by her page on that foremost general art site which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name), so I figured I'd share it with you all (it's far too large to post as an image). If you want to leave her a comment, her username's Jiayi there.If I may put my internet-sociologist hat on for a moment, I have to say the MLP fandom has put out a really extraordinary amount of material in a short time. Fandom learning in action, I guess.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I don't watch this show at all, but a friend of a friend put together a piece of art that apparently sums up the first season or something like that, and even though the subject matter's of no interest to me I thought it was pretty impressive (and apparently so do about 60,000 other people going by her page on that foremost general art site which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name), so I figured I'd share it with you all (it's far too large to post as an image). If you want to leave her a comment, her username's Jiayi there.If I may put my internet-sociologist hat on for a moment, I have to say the MLP fandom has put out a really extraordinary amount of material in a short time. Fandom learning in action, I guess.

Oh, I saw that! Really awesome, especially the way Cutie Mark Chronicles was done.
19704_s.gif

I don't watch this show at all, but a friend of a friend put together a piece of art that apparently sums up the first season, and even though the subject matter's of no interest to me I thought it was pretty impressive (and apparently so do about 60,000 other people going by her page on that foremost general art site which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name), so I figured I'd share it with you all (it's far too large to post as an image). If you want to leave her a comment, her username's Jiayi there.If I may put my internet-sociologist hat on for a moment, I have to say the MLP fandom has put out a really extraordinary amount of material in a short time. Fandom learning in action, I guess.

Amazing.

f9Qcky7.png

hows this? its a bit old before i got my tablet so its drawn with mouse[LINK]

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is ElementalSeriously, so many parallels between MLP and BIONICLE. So many - between the sibling (Luna/Makuta) going bad to a thousand-year reign, to the Six Elements of Harmony that defeat the evil forces of chaos ...

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Very awesome image. :3New episode spoilered info:

Season 2 Episode 15Airdate: 1/28/12Title: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000Description: The Flim Flam brothers challenge the Apples to a Cider Making Contest for the farm.AJ episode? yay

f9Qcky7.png

Season 2 Episode 15Airdate: 1/28/12Title: The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000Description: The Flim Flam brothers challenge the Apples to a Cider Making Contest for the farm.AJ episode? yay

"For the farm?" Are they risking the ownership of the place?

Also, watching a video of Albert Wesker with the Johnny Bravo intro audio set to him got me thinking: Who would best fit that guy's (Johnny Bravo) personality? I can kinda see the Prince Blueblood fitting the bill.Also, I ended up getting the Twilight Sparkle hot air baloon set for about 11 dollars at Target yesterday.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Here's my honest opinion about MLP:FIS (congrats, guys who are wondering!)While it's not as great as Bronies say it is, I personally think it isn't that bad.See, the main criticism I have is that IT'S SO GROAN-INDUCING! No, seriously, there are a lot of moments where I was wondering when the heck should I laugh uncomfortably, or just sigh in agony. Also, the songs themselves REALLY, REALLY bug me. I don't have anything against any of them, it's just the vocabulary is equally groan-inducing. This,however, I can blame for the target demographic (THAT IS FOR LITTLE GIRLS!)Now, here's what I DID like. The animation is spectacular. End of story.Next, the characters are actually taken very seriously, and they do have dimensions, personality, and relations. Unfortunately.... let's look at them for a sec.Applejack-Ethnic RepresentativeRarity-SophisticatedTwilight Sparkle-BookwormPinkie Pie-Loose Screw/Lovable KookRainbow Dash-Naturo/Sonic/Free spiritFluttershy-Shy oneHowever, they are actually well done takes on these character bases. Cliche, yeah, but well done for what they are. (But seriously, nobody can argue that Pinkie Pie is just hilariously awesome. I have to admit that.)Also, the show takes itself seriously as well. When I first found out that they called the world Equestria, I almost Carapared myself (it's deprived from Equestrian, which is loose Latin for "man who rides horses"). I don't know why, but it seems so cliche and redundant, but it's also one of the best breaths of fresh air I've seen.It's not perfect, but I personally think it is enjoyable for what it's worth. I am not a brony, but I find it my "guilty pleasure."

ANOTHER episode about the Apple family. Really? Didn't we have, I dunno, other characters to focus on? What happened, we're 15 episodes in and Fluttershy is nothing but a background character at the moment. It's getting really boring. T_T

LzcD9OS.png

an eternal representaion of season one. also, "friend of friend" is a classic lie, so the only thing is that it's true, or you did it.anyways, whoever did it is not only a great fan, but a great artist and an all around awsome person.THIS FOURM JUST GOT 20% COOLER(also, the part for party of one has a refrence to wet manes.) Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

(also, the part for party of one has a refrence to wet manes.)

Um. No. Pinkie's hair deflated when she got sad. She went back to being Pinkamina (or however you spell that).Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

did you know i HATE it when someone does stuff like that to me?(all faction 4 units within 1 mile range of kalhiki, target.)

I hate it when people correct my mistakes as well. =|...Wait, I got that wrong. I acknowledge my own mistake and appreciate the other person's helpfulness. Silly me. :P

G A Y   A S   H E C K