Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Great. Now, remember the Minecraft project on Lego Cuusoo? BZP news covered it a couple of weeks ago. The makers of Minecraft, Mojang, started up an official project, and it got the required 10 000 votes almost instantly.What I think we should do is to get some talented builders to make some models of Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls, ( be they character models or other set ideas), send them to Ms Faust, and see if we can get her approval to pitch it as an "Official" project on Cuusoo. Hopefully, it will get plenty of publicity, which will draw in a few thousand bronies, and we can make this happen. If Lego has an ounce of sense, they'll be willing to let her do a show for it too.But first, the models- anyone got any ideas?

The main problem with this, is that Lauren Faust does not own MLP:FiM. Hasbro does.She's no longer in charge of the project.
I'm actually talking about Lauren Faust's other project, Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls, which she has been trying to get made into a show/toyline for the past few years. Hasbro hasn't picked it up, so I was thinking maybe Lego would.There are several reasons I think this could work:-Lego is now trying to appeal more to a female audience with the new Friends line and the introduction of the "Minidoll" figure.-Lego has started making TV shows for several of its toylines.-Lauren Faust has a well-established fanbase, and if Lego's got any sense, they should bend over backwards to get her on board.-The LEGO CUUSOO service allows the public to vote for new Lego toyline/set ideas.-And, well, you saw what happened when the official Minecraft project was announced... Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Great. Now, remember the Minecraft project on Lego Cuusoo? BZP news covered it a couple of weeks ago. The makers of Minecraft, Mojang, started up an official project, and it got the required 10 000 votes almost instantly.What I think we should do is to get some talented builders to make some models of Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls, ( be they character models or other set ideas), send them to Ms Faust, and see if we can get her approval to pitch it as an "Official" project on Cuusoo. Hopefully, it will get plenty of publicity, which will draw in a few thousand bronies, and we can make this happen. If Lego has an ounce of sense, they'll be willing to let her do a show for it too.But first, the models- anyone got any ideas?

The main problem with this, is that Lauren Faust does not own MLP:FiM. Hasbro does.She's no longer in charge of the project.
I'm actually talking about Lauren Faust's other project, Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls, which she has been trying to get made into a show/toyline for the past few years. Hasbro hasn't picked it up, so I was thinking maybe Lego would.
Ah, i missed that. :P
jlovfkk.jpg

A while back I was a Target and saw this Twilight Sparkle doll and completely freaked out in front of a random family and boy did i get a weird. look from them.

Heh, I've seen fanart made of that plush.It's accuracy is both amazing and disturbing.Fun fact: it was made by Argembarger, the author of The Spiderses. That might explain a few things. :P

G A Y   A S   H E C K

So, anyone else interested in the Milky Way thing? I'm currently working on some concept sketches of what the characters might look like as "minidolls", and so far, I like the way they're turning out. If enough people are interested, I might make a separate topic for it...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I think the outline needs to be darker, and the lines be neater but all in all I'd say that looks pretty good.

hey guys hows this?Silicon

WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE POOR THING?!?!in detail, the lines are too jagged to be an organic shape, and the character has no emotional feel to it.also, who does rainbow eyes?and yeah, the outlines need to be darker. acutaly, they need to be a different version of the color.anyways, fix up the outlines and give it a stronger emotion.

Well, honestly, what Hau said. Not nearly as loudly, though. The general thing it fine, but the head is a bit too large and the lines too jagged.

haha, thanks for the feedback, its a bit jagged yeah, its traced from a sketch i did in pen, and is the seccond thing I've attempted on tablet 0.0hows bout dis? I made it for my friends birthday {link} the ponies name is dragon runnerthese are the best constructive critiscisms I've gotten in while :POh and the eyes aren't rainbow they're RGB (red green blue) colour spectrum as her name is Silicon, I thought it fitting (well that and her cutie mark)

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Hey guys found out this on the MLP FiM Wiki. Apparently Octivia and Pinkie are related!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Hey guys found out this on the MLP FiM Wiki. Apparently Octivia and Pinkie are related!

Actually, I don't think that was confirmed. One of Pinkie Pie's sisters from The Cutie Mark Chronicles resembles Octavia, so it's a plausible theory.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Sorry to shoot you down, but I think someone said Octavia and Pinkie aren't related a month or so back. I don't remember who, though...

Well Octivia and the grey sis of pinkie look exactly alike minus the hair styles but pinkie's changed

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Sorry to shoot you down, but I think someone said Octavia and Pinkie aren't related a month or so back. I don't remember who, though...

Well Octivia and the grey sis of pinkie look exactly alike minus the hair styles but pinkie's changed
Yes, I know that. I'm saying someone that works on FiM said they're not related, even though Octavia looks similar to Inkie. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Yes, I know that. I'm saying someone that works on FiM said they're not related, even though Octavia looks similar to Inkie.
Wait, her name is Inkie? or is that just what the Bronies call her? Edited by Katarno Kuuls

Yes, I know that. I'm saying someone that works on FiM said they're not related, even though Octavia looks similar to Inkie.
Wait, her name is Inkie? or is that just what the Bronies call her?
the sisters name is inkie Pie, and the other one is Blinkie Pie

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

Brony in real life finds a filly Rainbow Dash and raises her as a daughter.Heartwarming and beautiful. Best accompanied by sad music.

Oh. That sounds nice. I don't read fan-fiction but I might give this a chance... :biggrin:
READ IT.I cried manly tears. filled with testosterone.

So I'm in the chat for the top 100 pony songs thing that's going on right now."Number 20, For The New Lunar Republic by Not A Clever Pony!"CHAT EXPLODES.Same thing happened with orchestral Nightmare Night and CMC dubstep XDEdit: Sunshine and Celery Stalks. Chat immediately speeds up to the speed of light because everyone is saying "OMG YES PPS"

Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

^haha nice XDHai guyz U jelly? picture_of_me_4.png

Hai guyz U jelly?

Nope, I am a little jealous, but I am not a sweet, clear, semisolid, somewhat elastic spread or preserve made from fruit juice and sugar boiled to a thick consistency. :P Why can't us Americans get blind bags :(Also, I've been stuck on that song in your sig all day

Brony in real life finds a filly Rainbow Dash and raises her as a daughter.Heartwarming and beautiful. Best accompanied by sad music.

Oh. That sounds nice. I don't read fan-fiction but I might give this a chance... :biggrin:
I'm planing on reading that tonight, depends on how long it is..

Hai guyz U jelly?

Nope, I am a little jealous, but I am not a sweet, clear, semisolid, somewhat elastic spread or preserve made from fruit juice and sugar boiled to a thick consistency. :P Why can't us Americans get blind bags :(Also, I've been stuck on that song in your sig all day

It's pretty long, but read it anyway.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Hai guyz U jelly?

It's pretty long, but read it anyway.
Yeah its totaly worth it XDand the song in my Sig, yeah its awesome 8Dand what Blind bag? I bought a 4pack of ponies from Kmart, I got pinky, Twi, rarity and RD

I have yet to read My Little Dashie. :lookaround:-----There's a fic called The Third Generation. It sounds oddly intriguing. G3/G4 crossover.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I just finished it, Now how do I get this dust out of my eyes? :PAlso, Dear Agony is a good song to listen to while reading it.

I have yet to read My Little Dashie. :lookaround:-----There's a fic called The Third Generation. It sounds oddly intriguing. G3/G4 crossover.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE READ IT READ IT NOW XDAnd yes yes it is :P

I know right?but its so beutifuly written its crazy XDI could taste the rainboom