Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

So.I don't come in here often. But I really have neglected the fan stuff too much.Could anyone here potentially recommend some of the good stuff made (basically anything) by fans? If the community is anything to go by, I'm going to assume there's a lot of good MLP-related stuff created by fans. Also, the next episode sounds good. No doubt it will live up to expectations.

Artists: Solar Slash, John Joseco, Pixelkitties, MadmaxMusicians: Eurobeat Brony, Makkon, Jeffthestrider, Alex S., Not a Clever Pony, PinkiePieSwear, JackleApp, Mando Pony, Acoustic BronyAsk Blogs: Ask Octavia, Ask Surprise, Ask Filly Twilight, Ask Grimdark Big Mac, As Posey, Ask Starswirl, Ask Luna, WoonastuckFanfics: Past Sins, Progress, Better Living Through Science and Ponies, It's a Dangerous Business Going Out Your Door, FO:E, FO:E: Pink Eyea, Tales of the Winter Magic Acasemy, Darkest Before Dawn, MacintoshOff the top of my head, so I know I'm missing a ton of everything. Tried to hold back on music and fics though because we all know how long-winded I am about that... :P Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

How no matter how the RPG turns, I'm happy. I'm going to be Fluttershy. =3Also, six co-GMs does seem a bit much. Maybe make it four, with the other two controlled by you or split between us.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

How no matter how the RPG turns, I'm happy. I'm going to be Fluttershy. =3Also, six co-GMs does seem a bit much. Maybe make it four, with the other two controlled by you or split between us.

Thats true.Lets see...Currently, there are Five GM's.Too many?

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

So.I don't come in here often. But I really have neglected the fan stuff too much.Could anyone here potentially recommend some of the good stuff made (basically anything) by fans? If the community is anything to go by, I'm going to assume there's a lot of good MLP-related stuff created by fans.Also, the next episode sounds good. No doubt it will live up to expectations.

Artists: Solar Slash, John Joseco, Pixelkitties, MadmaxMusicians: Eurobeat Brony, Makkon, Jeffthestrider, Alex S., Not a Clever Pony, PinkiePieSwear, JackleApp, Mando Pony, Acoustic BronyAsk Blogs: Ask Octavia, Ask Surprise, Ask Filly Twilight, Ask Grimdark Big Mac, As Posey, Ask Starswirl, Ask Luna, WoonastuckFanfics: Past Sins, Progress, Better Living Through Science and Ponies, It's a Dangerous Business Going Out Your Door, FO:E, FO:E: Pink Eyea, Tales of the Winter Magic Acasemy, Darkest Before Dawn, MacintoshOff the top of my head, so I know I'm missing a ton of everything. Tried to hold back on music and fics though because we all know how long-winded I am about that... :P
If we're going for Ask X, then I'd have to recommend, with a very heavy warning, Ask Pinkamena. It's important to point out it's grimdark as all Karzahni, with a fair bit of violence and a very tiny smidgeon of sexual content (Nothing horrendous, there's far worse on different places hosted on that site). But seriously, dat ending. All does feels.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Thats true.Lets see...Currently, there are Five GM's.Too many?
Cut it there. I'd say that's the upper limit. It's okay, but any more would be ridiculous.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

So.I don't come in here often. But I really have neglected the fan stuff too much.Could anyone here potentially recommend some of the good stuff made (basically anything) by fans? If the community is anything to go by, I'm going to assume there's a lot of good MLP-related stuff created by fans.Also, the next episode sounds good. No doubt it will live up to expectations.

Artists: Solar Slash, John Joseco, Pixelkitties, MadmaxMusicians: Eurobeat Brony, Makkon, Jeffthestrider, Alex S., Not a Clever Pony, PinkiePieSwear, JackleApp, Mando Pony, Acoustic BronyAsk Blogs: Ask Octavia, Ask Surprise, Ask Filly Twilight, Ask Grimdark Big Mac, As Posey, Ask Starswirl, Ask Luna, WoonastuckFanfics: Past Sins, Progress, Better Living Through Science and Ponies, It's a Dangerous Business Going Out Your Door, FO:E, FO:E: Pink Eyea, Tales of the Winter Magic Acasemy, Darkest Before Dawn, MacintoshOff the top of my head, so I know I'm missing a ton of everything. Tried to hold back on music and fics though because we all know how long-winded I am about that... :P
If we're going for Ask X, then I'd have to recommend, with a very heavy warning, Ask Pinkamena. It's important to point out it's grimdark as all Karzahni, with a fair bit of violence and a very tiny smidgeon of sexual content (Nothing horrendous, there's far worse on different places hosted on that site). But seriously, dat ending. All does feels.
Yeah, Pinkamina's good, along with Scootaloo the Sadist (back when it existed, anyway), and the new Luna one that they made. Dunno if Impulse'd like it, though, so I left them out.
19704_s.gif

Yeah, Pinkamina's good, along with Scootaloo the Sadist (back when it existed, anyway), and the new Luna one that they made. Dunno if Impulse'd like it, though, so I left them out.
Wait, Luna one? By the same artist?And yeah, that's why I added the warning. I just thought it deserved a reference, due to it being my all time favourite Ask Blog. I was rather sad when the artist decided to call it a day on the whole thing.

LzcD9OS.png

So I totally got me a Fluttershy today. :wub:brushie brushie brushiebrushie brushie brushiebrushie brushie brushie

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

So I totally bot me a Fluttershy today. :wub:brushie brushie brushiebrushie brushie brushiebrushie brushie brushie

Lucky! Post a picture?

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

So I've recently been reading through the comics on the pony blog, and was wondering.Does anyone have a favorite comic/comic artist?I personally love veggie55's stuff. Especially his Derpy comics, they're so adorably sad.

It's really hard to say which I like most, there are a lot of good artists and comic makers. My favorite would probably be Madmax. She was the first thing that got me looking into the art of the fandom not to mention her comics look great.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

So I've recently been reading through the comics on the pony blog, and was wondering.Does anyone have a favorite comic/comic artist?I personally love veggie55's stuff. Especially his Derpy comics, they're so adorably sad.

I hear that Emkay person does some pretty neat vectors.

G A Y   A S   H E C K

Madmax'd have to be my favorite, if only for all the references she puts into her comics. Plus there was the FO: E comic and the Nyx pic. Next is prolly Ego because of this, and Veggie because of the adult Scootaloo comics.... But Emkay is better than all of them combined. Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

I hear that Emkay person does some pretty neat vectors.
I still think Metrukuta is better than...... oh wait.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

I don't really have a favorite comic artist, seeing as there are a lot of 'em with nice comics.On a mostly unrelated note, General Mumble's She's a Pony has been stuck in my head since last night. ;P

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Does anyone have any idea how old the mane 6 are, or at least if they are teens or young adults? The only clue of their ages is that Fluttershy is a year older than Pinkie Pie, meaning Pinkie could or is the youngest and AJ being the oldest because of her being more mature than the others.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Their exact ages have never been revealed, so I'm going to have to say, young adults. :PSome fridge brilliance:Also, I think Discord is color blind, he only sees things in shades of grey.You see, when Applejack says that the Mane 6's friendship has been restored, Discord still thinks he's talking to Liarjack, who was monochrome, like the rest of the corrupted mane cast.Why would he think that he was talking to Liarjack why we could clearly see that everypony was restored to their colorful selves?The only thing I can think of, is that Discord can't actually see color.

f9Qcky7.png

Some fridge brilliance:Also, I think Discord is color blind, he only sees things in shades of grey.You see, when Applejack says that the Mane 6's friendship has been restored, Discord still thinks he's talking to Liarjack, who was monochrome, like the rest of the corrupted mane cast.Why would he think that he was talking to Liarjack why we could clearly see that everypony was restored to their colorful selves?The only thing I can think of, is that Discord can't actually see color.

But Twilight wasn't able to tell the difference either. I just assumed they never actually changed color, and it was just a storytelling device.
jlovfkk.jpg

Spike noticed, and upon pointing this out to Twilight, she just groaned and said "don't ask". Presumably she knew about it, but there was no way for her to mention it before being prompted.Also, didn't Pinkie say something about being gray when she was laughing after getting un-Discorded?

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Also, didn't Pinkie say something about being gray when she was laughing after getting un-Discorded?

Meh, Pinkie's broken the fourth wall before. Frankly, I think that the color change was a storytelling device in RoH1, but the writers couldn't help but insert some jokes about it in RoH2. In canon, I'd most likely use Valenti's explanation or just avoid the issue in general. :unsure:EDIT: On the other hand, it's not like we haven't seen inconsistencies like this before (the audience not noticing Twilight's magic glow in Green Isn't Your Color, changes in the appearances of magic glows and spells between S1 and S2, nopony remembering that Twi and co are the Elements of Harmony, etc.) Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Yeah, Spike mentioned it as well.Spike: Twilight, what's going on? Why does everybody look so...gray?Twilight Sparkle: Don't ask. I need you to help me find something.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

I think, when Twilight first found her friends as gray, she really didn't understand what was going on. By the time she came back and saw Spike, she realized it.When Discord commented to Applejack, he was probably just trying to crush their morale or make them think he could do it again.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

About the ages thing: I joined a Pony forun awhile back, which I have since stopped going to, and this same question arose. I did some research, and discovered several quotes by Lauren Faust saying that, while they don't have exact ages, she believes them to be young adults, around their early 20s. HOWEVER, she said that they ACT younger than they are, around mid-late teens for most, or young teens for Pinkie. That was all the information I ever uncovered.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Wish there were FiM blind bags for sale over in my part of the Netherlands. =< All we have here is G3/G3.5.Also, Equestria Online looks promising.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

Daw, the new episode was adorable. I laughed so hard at Carrot Cake's eye-twitch after "explaining" why his children are different species. Infidelity? :P...Wait a second. Newborn Poundcake can fly, yet Scootaloo can't? Same deal with Sweetiebelle and Pumpkin...the plot thickens... :o

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Sweet mother of Celestia, those kids are powerful. Scootallo can barely walk hover for more than a couple of seconds, and this kid is strong enough to fly around with a fully grown mare in tow, which even Fluttershy struggled to do. And Pumpkin can rip metal chains to shreds. Those kids are like the chosen ones or something.Besides that, that was such an adorable episode. I was eagerly awaiting it, because I wanted to see maternal Pinkie Pie and I certainly got that. And the intro in the hospital was so heartwarming too, especially seeing Mr Cake. Amazing how those baby models weren't quite as hideous as they were in MMDW, especially when you add a "num num" to it.That said, the only area I was disappointed was a severe lack of Pinkamena. Yeah, it was unlikely but I still wanted it. But, I'll accept wet maned Pinkie as a little Pinkamena cameo, just so I know she's still in there.

LzcD9OS.png

Waiting for the 1080 HD version to finish processing. :PGonna watch it after dinner~

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png