Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Well, a channel called TheFineBros made a video on that site about Teens React To My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. 1 guy is a brony and another thinks we are all trolls. I seriously think that this generation of teens like to presume many things without thinking.

Yeah, I keep up with Teens and Kids React. I thought it was pretty funny; remember that a lot of these teens probably are more on the incrowd side of things. They simply haven't been exposed to anything like us. XP
Still too many assumptions. =PAlso, they should have shown clips to supplement the opening.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Well, a channel called TheFineBros made a video on that site about Teens React To My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. 1 guy is a brony and another thinks we are all trolls. I seriously think that this generation of teens like to presume many things without thinking.

Yeah, I keep up with Teens and Kids React. I thought it was pretty funny; remember that a lot of these teens probably are more on the incrowd side of things. They simply haven't been exposed to anything like us. XP
Still too many assumptions. =PAlso, they should have shown clips to supplement the opening.
Yeah the opening is kind of... eh.

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

Dear Great and Powerful Trixie: Granny Smith founded Ponyville. Your argument is invalid.Also, the Cake Twins are adorable. ^^ Pumpkin is already better than Twilight and Pound is better than Scootaloo at flying. It amuses me greatly. XD

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Okay guys.The Final (Hopefully) Draft of the My Little Pony RPG.Included is everything about it.If there is anything that needs to be changed, DON'T HESITATE TO MENTION IT.We want this to be PERFECT.MY LITTLE PONYDRAGONS IN EQUESTRIAMany years ago...Dragons had lived in the land of Equestria long before the Ponies lived there. When the Ponies arrived, the dragons accepted the strange creatures to their lands. For the first years, they lived together in peace, and the dragons were accepted as Peacekeepers in some towns. But they were feared.The Dragons eventually became angry at the Ponies that feared them, and became the very creatures that the ponies said they were.They destroyed the towns that the Ponies had built, and were almost at the point of pushing them out of Equestria all together.The ruler of the Ponies, Princess Celestia, instructed the great mage, Janus Starweave, to construct a spell that can expel the Dragons from the lands. He eventually finished this task, but determined it would absorb all of his energy.This spell would have to be used on the King of the Dragons, Darkfang the Ultimate. Only by doing this could all the dragons be expelled from Equestria.Janus Starweave, along with several other warriors, left to Darkfangs Keep, where they would use the spell to expel the dragons.It was said from one of the survivors of that group, that the battle that took place was simply spectacular."There, in the center of a ring of fire, Janus Starweave stood right in front of Darkfang the Ultimate. Janus had set a magical barrier that would repel Darkfang's attacks. Darkfang sent attack after attack at Janus Starweave, but the barrier deflected all of them as Janus recited the incantation, you could see his energy drain away."Darkfang the Ultimate was expelled from Equestria, including all of his draconic subjects, but at no small cost. Janus Starweave's energy was absorbed into the barrier that keeps The Dragons out of Equestria, and his Physical Body disintegrated.This energy could not last forever, and it was many years later that the Dragons began to slip in again.It wasn't long before the Dragons began to attack towns again.As soon as the Dragons were sighted again, Princess Celestia sent her best student, Twilight Sparkle, along with her friends, to Darkfang Keep, the battleground upon which Janus Starweave sacrificed his magical energy to expel the Dragons from Equestria.There, they attempted to use the Elements of Harmony to reseal the barrier.Simply put, this attempt did not work. Twilight Sparkle and the other keepers of the Elements barely escaped with their lives, as the dragons had invaded Darkfang's Keep.To this day, it is still unclear as to why the Elements didn't fix it. There have been some speculization about it, but no solid theories have surfaced.The failure of the Elements of Harmony resulted in measures needing to be taken. DRASTIC Measures.Princess Celestia began a group to keep Equestria safe from any and all attacks, mainly, but not limited to, dragons. The buffalo, whose mythology is filled with dragons, have joined forces with the giant monsters, as have some of the gryphons and zebras. This group, these "Peacekeepers", were trained by Twilight Sparkle and her friends.Time is getting short, and there's no Janus Starweave to save us now. BEGINNERS GUIDE TO EQUESTRIAMAPhttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KLE/MLP/the_map.jpgRACESThe land of Equestria is a strange and magical land, filled not with humans, but with talking ponies. There are four different kinds of ponies in Equestria, the types we will go through now.EARTH PONIESEarth ponies are strong and humble members of the pony race. They tend to be kind and gentle, with a touch of sillyness from time to time.PEGASIThe Pegasi are a winged race of ponies, responsible for controlling the weather in Equestria. They have the ability to walk on clouds as well. Pegasi are often brash and adventurous.UNICORNSUnicorns are the horned ponies of Equestria, with the ability to use magic. Unicorns sometimes have a tendancy to be self-centered.ZEBRASZebras are a very mysterious race. They seem to live in the Everfree forest, a place that cannot be touched by Equestria's magic. They create potions and medecines out of herbs and plants, often with magical-seeming effects.ALICORNSAlicorns have both wings and horns, allowing them to fly as well as use magic. Currently, the only known alicorns are the twin princesses of Equestria, Celestia and Luna.All ponies have a unique talent, something that is very special to them. That talent is represented by a mark on their flank called a Cutie Mark. In the case of unicorns, their magical talents are also tailored to their Cutie Mark, and limited to their talent.SIGHTS TO SEEEquestria is home to several different towns, which are detailed below.CANTERLOTThe Royal City of Equestria, the home to the twin princesses. Canterlot is a very sophisticated city.CLOUDSDALECloudsdale is home to the pegasi, and is the place where weather for all Equestria is made. It is built of and among the clouds, and as such, is a place only the pegasi can access.MANEHATTANManehattan is probably the most built-up city in Equestria, the hub for what's new and fashionable. It's a sophisticated city, but not as sophisticated as Canterlot.APPLEOOSAAppleoosa is a new settlement on the edges of Equestrias borders. It resembles an old Western town, and is mainly farmland, providing food for the rest of the country.PONYVILLEPonyville is an old, established town near the middle of Equestria, originally an apple orchard founded by the Apple family. It's grown into a thriving and bustling town, where ponies of all races can come and get along, no matter their background. In many ways, it's considered the crown jewel of Equestria.PONIES OF INTERESTThere are several 'ponies of interest' any newcomer to Equestria should be aware of, for one reason or another.CELESTIA AND LUNAAlso known as the twin princesses, these two have been ruling Equestria for thousands of years. Celestia is responsible for raising the sun and ruling the day, while Luna, the younger of the two, raises the moon and controls the night. Celestia is a kind a compassionate soul who loves her subjects, and Luna is... A bit of a misunderstood soul, sometimes seen as a monster, although she simply just wants to be loved by her subjects.TWILIGHT SPARKLETwilight Sparkle studies magic under princess Celestia. She's an intelligent pony who, sadly, didn't have any friends growing up. Her most recent assignment from Celestia has been to study the magic of friendship, and in doing so, she has discovered mystical items called the Elements of Harmony. Her magical talent is, redundantly, magic, and is illustrated by her Cutie Mark, a collection of sparkles. She respresents the Element of Magic.RARITYRarity is a unicorn who owns a dress shop in Ponyville. While on the outside she may seem selfish and uncaring, she is really a generous person. Her talent is fashion, represented my her diamond Cutie Mark. She represents the Element of Generosity.RAINBOW DASHRainbow Dash is a fun loving and adventurous pegasus, who is responsible for the weather over Ponyville. Although she seems very flighty at times, She's actually a very loyal pony. Her talent is speed, represented by her rainbow lightning bolt Cutie Mark. She respresents the Element of Loyalty.FLUTTERSHYFluttershy is a painfully shy pegasus, with a fear of heights. She is very soft spoken and never says a mean word about anypony. She runs an animal sanctuary just outside Ponyville. Her talent is talking to animals, represented by her butterfly Cutie Mark. She respresents the Element of Kindness.APPLEJACKApplejack is a southern Earth pony who helps run and operate Sweet Apple Acres, the orchard that provides Ponyville with the majority of its food. She's an outgoing and foward person, a straight shooter, as it were. Her talent is running Sweet Apple Acres, as represented by her apple Cutie Mark. She represents the Element of Honesty.PINKIE PIEPinkie Pie is a very interesting character. She is a fun-loving, outgoing, adventurous, lovable, and completely insane pony. She can talk about nothing for hours on end, is excited by the tiniest things, and laughs constantly. She works at Mr. & Mrs. Cake's Bakery in Ponyville. Her talent is party planning, represented by her ballon Cutie Mark. She represents the Element of Laughter.CREATURESEquestria also has many fabulous creatures living within its borders, some of which you may want to avoid.GRYPHONSOne of the few intelligent creatures besides ponies, gryphons are a mix of two different things: Eagles and lions. Their front half is that of an eagle, head, wings, claws, etc. The back half, the torso, hind legs, and tail, are that of a lion. Gryphons are very strong creatures, with the ability to fly. They also have a tendancy to be show-offs and arrogant.BUFFALOAnother of the intelligent creatures of Equestria, the buffalo inhabit the wild Buffalo plaines in the east of Equestria. They're large, fast, and strong. They used to coexist with the citizens of Appleoosa, but since the return of the dragons, the buffalo have become hostile towards the ponies, often attacking the supply trains connecting Appleoosa to the rest of Equestria.PARASPRITESParasprites are swarm creatures. They resemble a small ball of colored fluff with wings. Feed one, however, and it will rapidly multiply, each new parasprite hungry for practicly anything. If left unchecked, a swarm of parasprites could wipe out an entire town by eating everything in its path.TIMBERWOLVESGenerally regarded as magical creatures of the Everfree forest, not much is known about timberwolves. They're extremely territorial, seem to be made of wood, and herald the coming of zap-apple season. If you run across one in your travels, it's best to leave as soon as possible, before the pack decides to make a meal of you.HYDRAA multi-headed amphibious monster, very little is known about the Hyrda. Only one sighting has been made in recent history, in the swamp outside Ponyville. It is suspected to be territorial, and extremely dangerous. Legend says that if you cut off the head of a hydra, two more sprout to take its place.DRAGONSDragons have recently made a comeback to Equestria. The would have ruled the land at one time, were it not for their constant bickering. A magical spell discovered thousands of years ago banished them from the land, and they were thought to be gone forever. Dragons can breath fire, have razor-sharp talons, and are commonly up to 100 feet tall. If you come across a dragon, your best chance of surviving is to run the other way. As fast as you can.FACTIONSSo far, there are only two factions fighting for control of Equestria.PEACEKEEPERSThe special order created by the Twin Princesses and implimented by the Keepers of the Elements. Their goal is to stop the fighting in Equestria and either drive the dragons out, or make peace with them. Any of the intelligent species except Buffalo may join, and baby dragons only exist in the Peacekeepers faction, due to Celestia's strict control over dragon eggs.DRAGONSThe giant lizards that have not been seen by ponies in thousads of years. They want to reclaim Equestria for themselves, and destroy all the ponies. Gryphons, Zebras, and Buffalo may join the dragons, and the Buffalo race fights only for the dragons.Character Sheet Race (Earth Pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, Gryphon, Baby Dragon, Zebra, Buffalo):Name:Gender (Male or Female, obviously):Main Color and Secondary Color:Faction (Peacekeepers, Dragons, neutral):Personality:Special Talent (If pony):Bio:Rules1: All BZP rules and guidlines apply!2: Sorry, but no playing as adult dragons! They're much too powerfull for just anyone to come and play as.2a: For the Dragons faction, playable races are Zebras, Gryphons, and Buffalo.3: No godmodding!4: No autohitting!5: Remember, your character is not invulnerable! Let them get hit from time to time.6: Only 2 characters per player!7: HAVE FUN!Stages of WarningI. WarningII. Warning and a Two Day SuspensionIII. Warning, and a Five Day SuspensionIV. Banishment

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

Episode 17 info;

Episode: Hearts and Hooves DaySummary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders make Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh fall in Love.Air Date: February 11, 2011

Bet nobody saw that coming.

Indeed. I did NOT see that coming.Cutie Mark Crusaders, Matchmakers!

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

I still get the feeling we're forgetting somepony. I'm guessing not anypony important, but we're 17 episodes into Season 2 and I swear there hasn't been an episode about one particular character.If only I could remember her name, obviously not something important. Shutterfly or something.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Canon shipping? Other than SpikexRarity?Thus the MacxLuna shippers fell to their knees, raised their arms, and cried out "WHYYYYYYYYY!".

I think you meant to refer to the MacxAnypony shippers.

I still get the feeling we're forgetting somepony. I'm guessing not anypony important, but we're 17 episodes into Season 2 and I swear there hasn't been an episode about one particular character.If only I could remember her name, obviously not something important. Shutterfly or something.

I agree! At least she had a pretty cute bunch of lines in the new episode.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Canon shipping? Other than SpikexRarity?Thus the MacxLuna shippers fell to their knees, raised their arms, and cried out "WHYYYYYYYYY!".

I prefer TwiMac and FlutterMac myself. The only thing that gets shipped with Luna for me is her abacus.We really need more Fluttershy episodes, though. Maybe they're coming later? There're still 9 more episodes...oh god only 9 more episodes

19704_s.gif

Okay guys. The Final (Hopefully) Draft of the My Little Pony RPG. Included is everything about it. If there is anything that needs to be changed, DON'T HESITATE TO MENTION IT. We want this to be PERFECT. MY LITTLE PONY DRAGONS IN EQUESTRIA Many years ago... Dragons had lived in the land of Equestria long before the Ponies lived there. When the Ponies arrived, the dragons accepted the strange creatures to their lands. For the first years, they lived together in peace, and the dragons were accepted as Peacekeepers in some towns. But they were feared. The Dragons eventually became angry at the Ponies that feared them, and became the very creatures that the ponies said they were. They destroyed the towns that the Ponies had built, and were almost at the point of pushing them out of Equestria all together. The ruler of the Ponies, Princess Celestia, instructed the great mage, Janus Starweave, to construct a spell that can expel the Dragons from the lands. He eventually finished this task, but determined it would absorb all of his energy. This spell would have to be used on the King of the Dragons, Darkfang the Ultimate. Only by doing this could all the dragons be expelled from Equestria. Janus Starweave, along with several other warriors, left to Darkfangs Keep, where they would use the spell to expel the dragons. It was said from one of the survivors of that group, that the battle that took place was simply spectacular. "There, in the center of a ring of fire, Janus Starweave stood right in front of Darkfang the Ultimate. Janus had set a magical barrier that would repel Darkfang's attacks. Darkfang sent attack after attack at Janus Starweave, but the barrier deflected all of them as Janus recited the incantation, you could see his energy drain away." Darkfang the Ultimate was expelled from Equestria, including all of his draconic subjects, but at no small cost. Janus Starweave's energy was absorbed into the barrier that keeps The Dragons out of Equestria, and his Physical Body disintegrated. This energy could not last forever, and it was many years later that the Dragons began to slip in again. It wasn't long before the Dragons began to attack towns again. As soon as the Dragons were sighted again, Princess Celestia sent her best student, Twilight Sparkle, along with her friends, to Darkfang Keep, the battleground upon which Janus Starweave sacrificed his magical energy to expel the Dragons from Equestria. There, they attempted to use the Elements of Harmony to reseal the barrier. Simply put, this attempt did not work. Twilight Sparkle and the other keepers of the Elements barely escaped with their lives, as the dragons had invaded Darkfang's Keep. To this day, it is still unclear as to why the Elements didn't fix it. There have been some speculization about it, but no solid theories have surfaced. The failure of the Elements of Harmony resulted in measures needing to be taken. DRASTIC Measures. Princess Celestia began a group to keep Equestria safe from any and all attacks, mainly, but not limited to, dragons. The buffalo, whose mythology is filled with dragons, have joined forces with the giant monsters, as have some of the gryphons and zebras. This group, these "Peacekeepers", were trained by Twilight Sparkle and her friends. Time is getting short, and there's no Janus Starweave to save us now. BEGINNERS GUIDE TO EQUESTRIA MAP http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KLE/MLP/the_map.jpg RACES The land of Equestria is a strange and magical land, filled not with humans, but with talking ponies. There are four different kinds of ponies in Equestria, the types we will go through now. EARTH PONIES Earth ponies are strong and humble members of the pony race. They tend to be kind and gentle, with a touch of sillyness from time to time. PEGASI The Pegasi are a winged race of ponies, responsible for controlling the weather in Equestria. They have the ability to walk on clouds as well. Pegasi are often brash and adventurous. UNICORNS Unicorns are the horned ponies of Equestria, with the ability to use magic. Unicorns sometimes have a tendancy to be self-centered. ZEBRAS Zebras are a very mysterious race. They seem to live in the Everfree forest, a place that cannot be touched by Equestria's magic. They create potions and medecines out of herbs and plants, often with magical-seeming effects. ALICORNS Alicorns have both wings and horns, allowing them to fly as well as use magic. Currently, the only known alicorns are the twin princesses of Equestria, Celestia and Luna. All ponies have a unique talent, something that is very special to them. That talent is represented by a mark on their flank called a Cutie Mark. In the case of unicorns, their magical talents are also tailored to their Cutie Mark, and limited to their talent. SIGHTS TO SEE Equestria is home to several different towns, which are detailed below. CANTERLOT The Royal City of Equestria, the home to the twin princesses. Canterlot is a very sophisticated city. CLOUDSDALE Cloudsdale is home to the pegasi, and is the place where weather for all Equestria is made. It is built of and among the clouds, and as such, is a place only the pegasi can access. MANEHATTAN Manehattan is probably the most built-up city in Equestria, the hub for what's new and fashionable. It's a sophisticated city, but not as sophisticated as Canterlot. APPLEOOSA Appleoosa is a new settlement on the edges of Equestrias borders. It resembles an old Western town, and is mainly farmland, providing food for the rest of the country. PONYVILLE Ponyville is an old, established town near the middle of Equestria, originally an apple orchard founded by the Apple family. It's grown into a thriving and bustling town, where ponies of all races can come and get along, no matter their background. In many ways, it's considered the crown jewel of Equestria. PONIES OF INTEREST There are several 'ponies of interest' any newcomer to Equestria should be aware of, for one reason or another. CELESTIA AND LUNA Also known as the twin princesses, these two have been ruling Equestria for thousands of years. Celestia is responsible for raising the sun and ruling the day, while Luna, the younger of the two, raises the moon and controls the night. Celestia is a kind a compassionate soul who loves her subjects, and Luna is... A bit of a misunderstood soul, sometimes seen as a monster, although she simply just wants to be loved by her subjects. TWILIGHT SPARKLE Twilight Sparkle studies magic under princess Celestia. She's an intelligent pony who, sadly, didn't have any friends growing up. Her most recent assignment from Celestia has been to study the magic of friendship, and in doing so, she has discovered mystical items called the Elements of Harmony. Her magical talent is, redundantly, magic, and is illustrated by her Cutie Mark, a collection of sparkles. She respresents the Element of Magic. RARITY Rarity is a unicorn who owns a dress shop in Ponyville. While on the outside she may seem selfish and uncaring, she is really a generous person. Her talent is fashion, represented my her diamond Cutie Mark. She represents the Element of Generosity. RAINBOW DASH Rainbow Dash is a fun loving and adventurous pegasus, who is responsible for the weather over Ponyville. Although she seems very flighty at times, She's actually a very loyal pony. Her talent is speed, represented by her rainbow lightning bolt Cutie Mark. She respresents the Element of Loyalty. FLUTTERSHY Fluttershy is a painfully shy pegasus, with a fear of heights. She is very soft spoken and never says a mean word about anypony. She runs an animal sanctuary just outside Ponyville. Her talent is talking to animals, represented by her butterfly Cutie Mark. She respresents the Element of Kindness. APPLEJACK Applejack is a southern Earth pony who helps run and operate Sweet Apple Acres, the orchard that provides Ponyville with the majority of its food. She's an outgoing and foward person, a straight shooter, as it were. Her talent is running Sweet Apple Acres, as represented by her apple Cutie Mark. She represents the Element of Honesty. PINKIE PIE Pinkie Pie is a very interesting character. She is a fun-loving, outgoing, adventurous, lovable, and completely insane pony. She can talk about nothing for hours on end, is excited by the tiniest things, and laughs constantly. She works at Mr. & Mrs. Cake's Bakery in Ponyville. Her talent is party planning, represented by her ballon Cutie Mark. She represents the Element of Laughter. CREATURES Equestria also has many fabulous creatures living within its borders, some of which you may want to avoid. GRYPHONS One of the few intelligent creatures besides ponies, gryphons are a mix of two different things: Eagles and lions. Their front half is that of an eagle, head, wings, claws, etc. The back half, the torso, hind legs, and tail, are that of a lion. Gryphons are very strong creatures, with the ability to fly. They also have a tendancy to be show-offs and arrogant. BUFFALO Another of the intelligent creatures of Equestria, the buffalo inhabit the wild Buffalo plaines in the east of Equestria. They're large, fast, and strong. They used to coexist with the citizens of Appleoosa, but since the return of the dragons, the buffalo have become hostile towards the ponies, often attacking the supply trains connecting Appleoosa to the rest of Equestria. PARASPRITES Parasprites are swarm creatures. They resemble a small ball of colored fluff with wings. Feed one, however, and it will rapidly multiply, each new parasprite hungry for practicly anything. If left unchecked, a swarm of parasprites could wipe out an entire town by eating everything in its path. TIMBERWOLVES Generally regarded as magical creatures of the Everfree forest, not much is known about timberwolves. They're extremely territorial, seem to be made of wood, and herald the coming of zap-apple season. If you run across one in your travels, it's best to leave as soon as possible, before the pack decides to make a meal of you. HYDRA A multi-headed amphibious monster, very little is known about the Hyrda. Only one sighting has been made in recent history, in the swamp outside Ponyville. It is suspected to be territorial, and extremely dangerous. Legend says that if you cut off the head of a hydra, two more sprout to take its place. DRAGONS Dragons have recently made a comeback to Equestria. The would have ruled the land at one time, were it not for their constant bickering. A magical spell discovered thousands of years ago banished them from the land, and they were thought to be gone forever. Dragons can breath fire, have razor-sharp talons, and are commonly up to 100 feet tall. If you come across a dragon, your best chance of surviving is to run the other way. As fast as you can. FACTIONS So far, there are only two factions fighting for control of Equestria. PEACEKEEPERS The special order created by the Twin Princesses and implimented by the Keepers of the Elements. Their goal is to stop the fighting in Equestria and either drive the dragons out, or make peace with them. Any of the intelligent species except Buffalo may join, and baby dragons only exist in the Peacekeepers faction, due to Celestia's strict control over dragon eggs. DRAGONS The giant lizards that have not been seen by ponies in thousads of years. They want to reclaim Equestria for themselves, and destroy all the ponies. Gryphons, Zebras, and Buffalo may join the dragons, and the Buffalo race fights only for the dragons. Character Sheet Race (Earth Pony, Unicorn, Pegasus, Gryphon, Baby Dragon, Zebra, Buffalo): Name: Gender (Male or Female, obviously): Main Color and Secondary Color: Faction (Peacekeepers, Dragons, neutral): Personality: Special Talent (If pony): Bio: Rules 1: All BZP rules and guidlines apply! 2: Sorry, but no playing as adult dragons! They're much too powerfull for just anyone to come and play as. 2a: For the Dragons faction, playable races are Zebras, Gryphons, and Buffalo. 3: No godmodding! 4: No autohitting! 5: Remember, your character is not invulnerable! Let them get hit from time to time. 6: Only 2 characters per player! 7: HAVE FUN! Stages of Warning I. Warning II. Warning and a Two Day Suspension III. Warning, and a Five Day Suspension IV. Banishment

there is still some parts that may need work.such as: why do the griffions, zebras, and buffalo fight for the dragons? just having dragons in their mythology does not count. what are they looking forward to if they win? why would they fight against ponies?the faction name "peacekeepers" is very out-of-sync with the feel of the game. consider a different name.also, how would this meld into the original plot?

What do you get when you multiply 6 times 9?

Oh man. Can't wait for Episode 17.

Never liked shipping, personally (fanon, that is). But still, I wonder; what's going to happen to all those Big Mac shipping stories now?Then again, their love will probably be due to some magic or they're only friends. Who knows. I still want to see what the episode has in store.

Kalhiki

mrdark2.png

You're Doomed, Rayman!

Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!

(that's sarcasm, by the way)

why do the griffions, zebras, and buffalo fight for the dragons? just having dragons in their mythology does not count. what are they looking forward to if they win? why would they fight against ponies?

Because, It's CONVENIANT. In Greek Mythology, Griffons or Gryphons were very hostile creatures. Zebras are mostly unknown, and that is why they would be "evil". If they win? Well, IF they win, then they don't get destroyed. And because... Darn, you got me there.

the faction name "peacekeepers" is very out-of-sync with the feel of the game. consider a different name.

Care to Elaborate? I find it fitting, considering that they need to keep peace.

also, how would this meld into the original plot?

MLP has a plot?

It would make sense to at least mention the main reason is, perhaps, the gryphons, zebras and buffalo are fighting for the dragons simply because they are afraid. You could even throw in some pro-dragon ponies.

Hmmm....TRUE.

Just so everyone knows, a two hour marathon of Spike will be shown this coming Sunday in honor of Chinese New Year. It IS the year of the dragon, so it makes perfect sense. When we get to the year of the HORSE however... :biggrin:

THANKS A BUNCH, ZOK, FOR MAKING ME WANT TV.Now I'll have to just to do NOTHING for Chinese New Year.

Episode 17 info;

Episode: Hearts and Hooves DaySummary: The Cutie Mark Crusaders make Miss Cheerilee and Big Macintosh fall in Love.Air Date: February 11, 2011

Bet nobody saw that coming.

Of all the ships to make canon they choose the one (to my knowledge) that is almost unknown. :P Those poor Big Mac slash Fics :(. Either way season two has proved to be quite amazing. I am disappointed at the lack of Fluttershy episodes or a Scootaloo episode. Still can't wait for this episode.

Anyone know what the next episode is?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Why, a real life crossover could be hilarious. :PAlso, there are new shirts available. I want the "Fluttershy Metal" one.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

i'm watching baby cakes, and as with everyone, i see the unexspected, and say "screw logic, cue insanity and desprate explantions."EDIT: ten guests watching this topic now. bet they're confused.

Pony romance is not something I see as regarding any particular level of dignity.Especially crack ships.Especially canon crack ships.But I digress, CheriiMac doesn't sound good. I opt for Big Cherry as the name.

blankXblank and name combinations refer to shipping, and in my vote, shipping is most undignifying. just ask my sister. and never argue with my sister. take my word for it, she's deadly.watching update: pinkie pie came out of a cake much smaller than her. she bent reality again, guys, she has to be an arcane spellcaster, or something else that can screw around with universal laws.hey, wait, were did that watch come from? when did pinkie pie or anypony have a wrist ankle watch?is that the first time mr. cake ever talked?THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE, PICK PINKIE PIE NOW AND SPARE TROUBLE.pinkie pie in a standup act? what is this, amature night?are those babies laughing at pinkie pie's pain/humiliation?you have killed a bubble with your horn. YOU. ARE. A MURDERER.they can stand up on thier hind legs?you do not want your best friend on this. you have broken trust.THEY ARE FILLED WITH CORRUPTION AND EVIL. IT POWERS THIER HORN AND WINGS WITH HATRED AND ALSO CREATES HORROR MUSIC.IT'S YOUR FRIENDS, PINKIE. YOUR REAL FRIENDS ARE CALLING YOU FROM THE DARKNESS AT THE MOST UNWANTED TIME.is pound cake glued to the ceilling? Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

The Last Roundup is in three days, be prepared every pony. Question for everyone what is something that you'd like see pony crossed over with?Personally I waiting for a Max Payne crossover or a Mystery Science Theater 3000 crossover.

I'd love to see a good Halo crossover. There haven't been too many...Or a Gundam crossover. I could kinda see that working out. Maybe not with 00, but definitely the original if there was a believable explanation for ponies splitting into two factions.
19704_s.gif

watching update: pinkie pie came out of a cake much smaller than her. she bent reality again, guys, she has to be an arcane spellcaster, or something else that can screw around with universal laws.is that the first time mr. cake ever talked?

1. She's got Gypsy Magic.2. He's talked in at least A Bird in the Hoof, maybe in other episodes.aaaaand while handing out event fliers with my church I called out two random bronies (or pegasisters, since they were both girls), which I distinguished by the tell-tale "20% Cooler" shirts they were wearing. It was especially awesome because while both were wearing Rainbow Dash Ts, they agreed Rarity is best pony.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Pony romance is not something I see as regarding any particular level of dignity.Especially crack ships.Especially canon crack ships.But I digress, CheeriMac doesn't sound good. I opt for Big Cheers as the name.

blankXblank and name combinations refer to shipping, and in my vote, shipping is most undignifying. just ask my sister. and never argue with my sister. take my word for it, she's deadly.
Shipping as in relationshipping as in realtionship speculating.Also like I said pony ships don't need dignity.

AXKP5KC.png

The Last Roundup is in three days, be prepared every pony. Question for everyone what is something that you'd like see pony crossed over with?Personally I waiting for a Max Payne crossover or a Mystery Science Theater 3000 crossover.

I'd love to see a good Halo crossover. There haven't been too many...Or a Gundam crossover. I could kinda see that working out. Maybe not with 00, but definitely the original if there was a believable explanation for ponies splitting into two factions.
I'm thinking about writing a Red vs Blue crossover. :D

Pony romance is not something I see as regarding any particular level of dignity.Especially crack ships.Especially canon crack ships.But I digress, CheeriMac doesn't sound good. I opt for Big Cheers as the name.

blankXblank and name combinations refer to shipping, and in my vote, shipping is most undignifying. just ask my sister. and never argue with my sister. take my word for it, she's deadly.
Shipping as in relationshipping as in realtionship speculating.Also like I said pony ships don't need dignity.
i very much dislike you.and let this end at that, because this topic is not about arguing over fanfiction types.also, fairy tale crossover. Edited by Elder_Hau_of_Fire

The best ship is FRIENDship! *B'ricked*Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to the new episode. Gotta admit, I sorta enjoy watching shippers scream in agony whenever a ship gets sunk. *Grabs popcorn and gets ready for the entertainment*

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here