Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

I'm working on a fanfic called Fluttershy's Stand. Unlike my last idea, there is no Marxist-Leninist revolution. :) In this, Gilda comes back and, claiming to want to learn friendship, manipulates and bullies Fluttershy out of sadism, and to steal from her. Would you guys read it? @BZCoolness: Glad to have a new brony. :) Btw, for all those welcoming him to the "herd," you should really know that a group of ponies is called a string. You learn something new every day!

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

I'm working on a fanfic called Fluttershy's Stand. Unlike my last idea, there is no Marxist-Leninist revolution. :) In this, Gilda comes back and, claiming to want to learn friendship, manipulates and bullies Fluttershy out of sadism, and to steal from her. Would you guys read it? @BZCoolness: Glad to have a new brony. :) Btw, for all those welcoming him to the "herd," you should really know that a group of ponies is called a string. You learn something new every day!

I would definitely read that. Bonus points for using the Stare XD "Welcome to the string" doesn't sound as good as "welcome to the herd," though. :P Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Yup. :P since no one answered, when I asked here.

Well, it is a pretty dang difficult question. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I've been completely against the MLP movement and actively made it clear that I refused to acknowledge it. However, one of my best friends is a brony, and although my other friend in our little trio have been trying to revert him, (we're quite abusive towards each other :P) last night he coerced me into watching it.Today, I was welcomed into the herd.Friendship really is magic! :love:

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

I've been completely against the MLP movement and actively made it clear that I refused to acknowledge it. However, one of my best friends is a brony, and although my other friend in our little trio have been trying to revert him, (we're quite abusive towards each other :P) last night he coerced me into watching it. Today, I was welcomed into the herd. Friendship really is magic! :love:

Make that 72, Calamity. Welcome to the herd, brony! :)

"cool dude"

The only fanfic I have read is Cupcakes.Yeah I don't really read a lot of fanfics. And 71 now? Dang.You know, it's funny. I spent a lot of time in another small site during the downtime and singlehandedly converted about 20 people (About 1/3 of the acive population) into MLP.One of those, who is a very good friend of mine, forced me to read Cupcakes. I didn't really mind, but it still was a lame first fanfic.

AXKP5KC.png

Maybe she could use some real ingredients? :P Pinkie was a cannibal in Cupcakes. -Skar

...0.o Oh, so THAT'S what's so scary about it... I thought it was non-BZP appropriate material or something.
The cannibalism is just a part of it. The sadistic murdering of her friends and corruption of Apple Bloom (I think it was Apple Bloom) also adds to that.

AXKP5KC.png

Cupcakes just had an outright ridiculous plot. Not even remotely plausible even within the confines of the Equestrian universe. I did like the ending to it. I thought it was rather funny. (Don't know what that says about my personality or psychological health in general, though.)

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg