Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Proud to be a brony. And yes, I'll buy a shirt and wear it outside. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Were their characters even invented then? :P

Eeyup, Sweetie Belle is shown cowering in fear of Nightmare Moon at the end of episode 1 with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. Ironically, they supposedly did not meet until "Call of the Cutie." Keizah, signing out~! Edited by Keizah Hagah

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

Well, Cutie Mark Chronicles:

Everypony everywhere has a special magical connection with her friends, maybe even before she's met them.

So the Cutie Mark Crusaders have a magical connection relating to the return of Nightmare Moon? Oh my, that sounds ominous... :P Keizah, signing out~! Edited by Keizah Hagah

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

With our cutie marks we will rock Equestria/We use our stomachs to digestia!

I never watched G3. Was it as bad as the 80s?

Rainbow Dash always dresses in style. *shudders* I don't think it was as bad as people make it out to be, but it certainly wasn't good compared to FiM. I saw part of an episode, and it was... what most people would expect a girls' show to be like. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Well, Cutie Mark Chronicles:

Everypony everywhere has a special magical connection with her friends, maybe even before she's met them.

So the Cutie Mark Crusaders have a magical connection relating to the return of Nightmare Moon? Oh my, that sounds ominous... :P Keizah, signing out~!
That's a deep plot. D:

You know, some of the bronies here really need to check their filesizes.Master Inika, for example, has a 1600+KB sig. Which... is over 15 times more than is allowed. :I That out of the way... favorite quotes from the show?I favor Rarity's whole whining speech. It was great.

AXKP5KC.png

Also Pinkie's songs.

She's an evil enchantressand she does evil dances And if you look into her eyes,she will put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll cook up an evil brewand she'll gobble you up in a big tasty stew So... watch out.
I heard that in Flutterguy's voice in my head. :P

Also Pinkie's songs.

She's an evil enchantressand she does evil dances And if you look into her eyes,she will put you in trances Then what will she do? She'll cook up an evil brewand she'll gobble you up in a big tasty stew So... watch out.
And why wouldn't you.

AXKP5KC.png

*Waits for Tron and Stargate Reference* Kree, Kel Tauri Ket Mattet? Lo Takia Ta

If the only way you can enjoy the show is if it references other works of fiction, then you really just aren't cut out to be an MLP fan, which is fine. If you like it you can watch it and if you don't there are plenty of other things to watch.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Also Pinkie's songs.

And why wouldn't you.
I don't know. Lol, I think I'm gonna listen to that song right now.

Also Pinkie's songs.

I always hear that song in the voice of Heavy from TF2, thanks to the 'My Little Fortress' Videos lol

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Photo Finish: "Flüttershai, I have been looking for you everyvhere! Ve have the thing at the place!"Fluttershy: "I'll see you at the spa? Our usual time?"Rarity: "Of course! I can't wait to hear all about the...thing at the place. (Scene: Twilight is trampled on by a stampede of bunnies)Flutterbully: "Good boy, Angel. Mama's so proud!" Fluttershy: "Got it!"(dives down to Rainbow Dash, then wakes her up)Fluttershy: "Um, I'm just wondering if it's okay if I hold you down against your will for a little bit?"Twilight Sparkle: Groan Hm...oddly, two of my favorite quotes come from The Return of Harmony, Part 2. Keizah, signing out~!

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

This might be just recency talking, but I loved two from Luna Eclipsed: "I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ASLEEP FIVE HOURS AGO"---"Pinkie, you're a genius!""No I'm not. I'm a chicken. BWOCK!" Also everything Fluttershy said in Sonic Rainboom. "way to go""you rock! woo hoo~"

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg