Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Spike's pretty cool. :P Also, sonic rainboom. <3 Too bad the file size is too large, though.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I am so glad I didn't read Cupcakes though interestingly enough, I've had a craving for cupcakes recently since the ones Pinkie makes in the show look so delicious. Also, Spike is more unique given that he's a different species. And look how much attention he got from Fluttershy in the pilot without even doing anything. I dunno why we should feel bad for him.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Okay, two things: Calamity, why am I not on that brony list? Secondly: I really want to read Cupcakes, but everybody keeps saying not to. From what I understand, basically Pinkie Pie goes insane, starts killing ponies, and bakes them into Cupcakes. Is this correct?

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.

Okay, two things: Calamity, why am I not on that brony list? Secondly: I really want to read Cupcakes, but everybody keeps saying not to. From what I understand, basically Pinkie Pie goes insane, starts killing ponies, and bakes them into Cupcakes. Is this correct?

Sorry; with almost 80 bronies now it's getting harder to keep track of everypony. Secondly: It's really just Pinkie killing Dash (and Gilda, but that was apparently before the story took place) in a very graphic way. I didn't think it was nightmare-inducing, but it was still a bit gruesome. Best to avoid it if you don't like those kind of things, but practically every fanfic references Cupcakes in some way so it helps to at least know what goes on, or some of the more well known lines, like "Your number came up" or "Why do they call it a hacksaw?"
19704_s.gif

My innocence still hurts from that one. :cry: To everyone: Whatever you do, don't read it! Especially not suitable for people under 18.

Edited by Valenti

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Honestly I'm bewildered at the notion that being a certain age can make something appropriate for reading/watching in any way. Some adults would not bear Cupcakes or any other gorefic and some teens would be unfazed. Even though I know that's not your point, Valenti, feel I should comment on that.Gory fics are too silly for me to take seriously anyways. Cupcakes in particular was too ridiculous for me to really get a mental scar.

AXKP5KC.png

D: what's that one about?

Big MacIntosh gets mad and kills the Cutie mark crusaders (who have been tied up in a barn for who knows how long) and kills them brutally and does things so unspeakable to their mutilated bodies that even mentioning them will get me kicked off BZP which I don't want to happen. *drinks brain bleach*If you a good fanfic to help get over Cupcakes then I suggest the Fanfic A Light in the Darkness its a good read and heartwarming. Edited by muharax makuta of insanity

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Oh, hey, I'm on the brony list. XD Anyway, it might be interesting if Spike had a little more development. I mean, he's a baby and that side does show when he can be thoughtless (like eating gems, or sorting through apples and eating the best one himself even though he didn't help out), but he can also be responsible (like alerting Princess Celestia when Twilight went momentarily insane XD). He's an interesting one, though I'm really not too sure what to think of him.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

So I was shopping for some of those MLP surprise bags, looking for a Twi or Fluttershy or Dash. Couldn't find any surprise bags. :glare:

f9Qcky7.png

Well... :)

In addition to the larger toys, there are 48 smaller "surprise-bag" fully sculpted toys, divided into two waves. They are sold in opaque packaging without noting which toy is in the bag, hence the "surprise"

f9Qcky7.png

On the subject of fanfics, my favorite is The Elements of Gaming although Pinkie kinda goes nuts ala Cupcakes in the Gears of War 3 chapter. :P Which reminds me, I should finish that, and then I'm thinking of reading Cupcakes. Someone please stop me. Also, are there any good Fluttershy or Rarity plushies out there, or are the fan-made ones the only ones of decent quality? :P

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Don't read it! Read the massacre one instead.Also, SAM isn't as bad as cupcakes. It was kind of poorly written.

Well... :)

In addition to the larger toys, there are 48 smaller "surprise-bag" fully sculpted toys, divided into two waves. They are sold in opaque packaging without noting which toy is in the bag, hence the "surprise"

Ahh. I might look for those.