Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

And Fluttershy said she was a year older than Pinkie. :P I think Rarity and AJ are the oldest.

Well, I still think Fluttershy is the oldest despite those two having 'real jobs.'Just makes more sense.

You're both wrong, Discord and Celestia are the oldest :P Realy, though, I kinda agree with OmiShad, I think those two are oldest, Fluttershy seems kind of young.

Actually... Didn't Rarity go to a design school?And that would be college... So then wouldn't she be like 20?

Also this is a good point. But I think Pinkie and Dash are the youngest.

I remember reading they were ages 12-18, but I don't remember where I read it or the source.

Lauren Faust said that on her DA page.Here's a screenshot of her comment.
If you read the comment correctly, it says; "They are young adults, but with a maturity level of anywhere from 12 - 18." So they're all in their twenties or late teens (16 earliest - 23 latest, I'm thinking), they just don't act their ages. XP -Skar Edited by Skarloth

I don't know. Maybe ponies go to specialized schools (For example, Twilight was in a magic school, but Rarity only took courses in design and things) All I'm saying is, Fluttershy looked like a tween-ish pony when all the rest looked like fillies.

True, though that would mean Pinkie's not one of the youngest

While on the subject of pony maturity, remember it's not only Rarity and AJ that have jobs, because Pinkie works for the Cakes, Twilight is a librarian, Dash is a... weatherlady... and Fluttershy is a vet (not explicitly stated but heavily implied).

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

@Skar: Yeah, that's what I meant. Being a school for pegasi and Fluttershy being as fearful as she is, she was probably not at the same level as others.Anyways, one could argue that Rarity's job is more of an obsolete hobby considering most ponies are nude most of the time.Twi's librarian job and Pinkie's cooking at least has some practicality, in comparison.

AXKP5KC.png

@Skar: Yeah, that's what I meant. Being a school for pegasi and Fluttershy being as fearful as she is, she was probably not at the same level as others. Anyways, one could argue that Rarity's job is more of an obsolete hobby considering most ponies are nude most of the time.Twi's librarian job and Pinkie's cooking at least has some practicality, in comparison.

That's like saying that selling ballgowns and tuxedos is a pointless job because nobody wears ballgowns on a regular basis!As for mental ages, I'd say:Pinkie Pie- 13Rarity- 14Fluttershy-15Rainbow Dash- 15Twilight- 16-17AJ- 17-18

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I said an argument could be made for it. It doesn't mean it's not a profitable profession or anything, but as ponies quite literally don't wear clothes, even designing things in a more casual trend would be pointless. It certainly is a less 'important' job than those of other ponies, who contribute more to maintaining life as normal in Ponyville.Whch again, doesn't mean it's any less of a profession, but still.

AXKP5KC.png

Anyways, one could argue that Rarity's job is more of an obsolete hobby considering most ponies are nude most of the time.Twi's librarian job and Pinkie's cooking at least has some practicality, in comparison.

That's like saying that selling ballgowns and tuxedos is a pointless job because nobody wears ballgowns on a regular basis!
Except Ponies don't have to wear clothes and for the occasions they don't have to wear them either. So to be perfectly honest, and don't get me wrong I love Rarity, it is more of a hobby and something ponies don't need. Like AppleJack said, they don't normally wear clothes and really what's the point?

I was reading on the wiki, and two or the engineer ponies in Over a Barrel, are nicknamed Domonic Stalionago, and Marcus Foalix.The one closest to the train is Domonic, and the second to first is Marcus, Anypony see a Gears of War referince? :P

Edited by taku nova of planet earth

I wanna wrap myself in Twi!

:mellow: ... ...No comment.
N'awwwww. xDAlso, I didn't see what I did there. :P

>/)< >/)(\< >(\<

Hmm, I wonder if stores have it in larger sizes? :P

You could always sew a couple together. :P
Nyah, true. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I think I'd prefer a Fluttershy blanket. XD And the size wouldn't matter. I'd wear it as a cape when it's chilly out and creep out the neighborhood. Hide yo mares, hide yo foals. ^^

That is the best idea ever. :)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!