Favourite Moment(S) On Bzp

Reya

Getting a proto boost, becoming unbanned after the 2009 hackings got my account banned, coming in second in the most recent Comedies Contest, and, of course, visiting the BZPower front page a few months ago and realizing that the forums were up again after over half a year of being down. :P:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

I'd say that the most memorable thing that happened to me on BZP, was getting my first proto boost from -Windrider- about a month back. But it's always thrilling seeing that I've gotten a reply to one of my topics. Even if it's something in GD or something around those lines, I always enjoy seeing my topics getting more comments and usually I read every one of them; however, if I made a topic in GD and it received like 100 posts in a few days, I might not get around to reading them all. :P But overall, I think joining and experiencing BZP has been really memorable. I guess now I wait for more memorable moments! :) -Rez

I'd have to say that my favorite moment would be when a member, I can't recall precisely who (I'm horrid with names), said that my short story (that I posted forever ago... like a year or two ago) "Best Friends" (lame title, right?) was his (or her) favorite. Made me feel happy that it made it onto, at least someone's, favorite list~

When Ninjo, out of nowhere, sent me a PM along the lines of "Hey I noticed you won this but never got it. Want one?" And then I got a bunch of rare masks from him. He was such a nice guy all around.Whenever I got thanked for helping out somebody was always a special moment to me too. Never heard it that much in real life.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there Reya!I haven't been on BZP in a while, but I just had to stop by knowing that it's my 10th anniversary here! ^_^ I still remember vividly that Saturday morning on March 16, 2002 when I first made my account at BZCommunity. Naturally, I'd have to say that was my favorite and most memorable moment. I still remember that date after all these years, and here I am now, ten years later (plus a few hours).It's hard to choose my next favorite moment after that, but such moments as becoming a Premier Member (May '02), winning prizes in a couple of giveaways, and entering my first BBC contest were all wonderful for me.I know BZP and Bionicle will always have a place in my heart. I'm a sophomore in college now, and I still love to listen to tunes from MNOLG- some things never get old.Cheers! :bzp:

Edited by Lewa-Miru

The Reference Desk I New Member Q&A I Bionicle Word Scramble

movielabel.jpg

qs76-1016292421.gifI scored 87%...

qs552.jpg...94% on this one...

qs552.jpg...90% on this one...

qs552.jpg...and 83% on this one.

I don't really have a 'favorite' moment, but I think the best thing was see several reviews for both my epics in the review topics, that and when I got an honorable mention for SSC#8. Plus, the awesome conversations I've had with Grant-Sud, Taka Nuvia, Aderia: Toa of Ducklings, and Inferna Firesword. I've had great conversations with other members, too, but these are pretty much the coolest people I've ever met. ^_^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

When I had a comic series that had a topic with over 30 pages and was actually entertaining (somehow). That, and I loved the Tuggle fad on BZP. Bring it back!!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

:kaukau: Well, I have a few personal moments:- When bonesiii gave me a proto boost (bonesiii! Not just any staffie!)- When people actually commented on any of my epics- When someone thought I'd make good staff (not that I was interested, but it still built my self-esteem to know someone thought of me so highly)- When people posted positive comments on my blog entries (80% of all comments seemed to be pretty negative)As far as large-scale things, I thought that the April Fools prank of pulling COT offline for several days was epic. Speaking of which, that day is coming up.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh