The Official Minecraft Topic

That was interesting to read the chat. You got killed more than 5 times by an Iron Golem initially, from what I read. Then I AFK'd.

Yeah, the first few rounds against the Golem were bad, but by the time they threw a pack of 20 wolves at me, I had gotten pretty good at dealing with the golems.Also, it turns out that Iron Golems are hilariously inept when they have the high ground on a 1/1 slope.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

May want to put that on the sign wall which will be built by ... probably me if it's not done today.Ps= I need milk for a cake, a cd and a diamond for a jukebox. Anyone want to lend one of those to me, or point me in the direction I could get some?PPS= I'm madufruit 42

Edited by The Invisible Noob

I might join in on the fun whenever I get the chance, which is twice a week or so. I'm dralexhumva on MC.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Oh they swear too? Because you guys should know I was holding back sooo much when you were all on. :PAlso, I am Ektris haha.Started a house near the BZMetru warp. Going to take a while before I'm happy with it, though, but it's something.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

... not the sort of thing you should tell people burnmad.anyways I'm at a moral dilemma ... well not really but, this dude in the nether has four identical cd's ... yet there are no signs of life for the four days I've visited the nether. Do I take a cd since he's obviously not there, take a cd and leave a diamond as a trade, or leave the cd's?ps= so who's is the half completed stone brick house ... and who's got the half complete unroofed wooden house?

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Unfortunately, I'm the guy in the side of the mountain directly behind the spawn.Which means I may be succeptible to... raiders who want my diamonds ._.And my name on there (If you already haven't seen me) is XXaron or XXar as it is right now.And XP can get you so much cash when a moderator spams Bottles O' Experience at you. So much.I'm putting the banner in my sig now. Bye RXC banner. I wanna support MINECRAFT.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hah. I went on Humva's server once. My computer was horribly slow and I probably pilfered a few diamonds for no apparent reason.

- :burnmad:

Not sure how that works, considering in all of my server hosting attempts, exactly zero have worked.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

My advice would be to leave other players' stuff alone unless you have permission.You can get plenty of good stuff by doing a Coliseum run - considering that Creepers spawn there at night, perhaps even a music disk.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

... not the sort of thing you should tell people burnmad.anyways I'm at a moral dilemma ... well not really but, this dude in the nether has four identical cd's ... yet there are no signs of life for the four days I've visited the nether. Do I take a cd since he's obviously not there, take a cd and leave a diamond as a trade, or leave the cd's?ps= so who's is the half completed stone brick house ... and who's got the half complete unroofed wooden house?

They're not yours, so don't take them. Why do you need one anyways?And the stone brick house is mine.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

Nor is it mine. My house is a sand/sandstone hut/tomb in the middle of the ocean, because I'm just cool like that.Also, Claghorn_Tull is the sand king. That's another good reason.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I was minding my own business, when suddenly I remembered about BZP. I (somehow) remembered my login information and found myself back at my old favorite place, the CoT forum. And, as an avid Minecraft player, I found myself at this topic. I've never played on a server before--sounds interesting. Hmmm.

Okay.I feel like my stance on armor has been validated.I took three Creepers to the chest and barely got hurt. Two, three hearts down, maybe.Diamond everything but helmet + iron helmet, and I'm good to rock on.Oh, yeah, and the mods on Nav's server are beyond awesome. Even/especially when they're throwing silverfish at me like a madman.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Man, I'm so pleased with the response I got for the serverI'm going to amend my BZP profile with information for the server, and banners and support images, thanks again guys!

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

I built a community farm, if we can all sustain it, it has everything but cactus and cane as of now.and I'm adding banners and information about the server to my BZP page.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

Alright, I was on earlier.We seriously need to develop the koros more >_>

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Argh.My full stack of diamonds are gone.Luckily, I still got my over-half stack, but still...I am sad now. I'm lucky I keep my diamond stuff on me at all times, though. That'd be gone, too. Especially my armour.As long as someone is using those diamonds or distibuted them to more people, I'm good.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Gotta remember to add protection to your chests. ;) Unless we've got a corrupt admin, of course.So where would be a good place to search for a Ta-Koro? Mountain biome?Oh, and if I ever find a mushroom island, I'm making a warp to it for Voya Nui. Just 'cause. :P~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.