The Official Minecraft Topic

Well I am excited for the moderator api, but even more for the multiplayer moderator support. I think that's coming at the same time, although I could be wrong. But once it is released, The maker of Better Than Wolves will release his moderator for multiplayer, and then I will make the beastliest server ever.Also, BTW is scheduled to release a major update on its anniversary April 10th. I can't wait.

banner.png

Welcome to the server, Zok.-The modding API will come for both singlepleyer and multiplayer at the same time, I'd imagine. No more waiting for Bukkit to update, thankfully.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

We have a serious vending machine war in progress on the server. xD

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Alright, I feel a listing of the vending machines built and their innovations is in order.1. "Cookie" Built by: AquadudeAdvances Made: Gives FoodDetails: Cookie is a dispenser full of cookies with a lever attached.2. "Awkward" Built by: DdudeAdvances Made: Button Interface, Viewport, Multiple OptionsDetails: Solidly functional, but limited in what it can provide.3. "Stupid" Built by: Beardy SpoonAdvances Made:Details: Bigger than it needs to be, owing to a modular design. Solidly unpleasant.4. "Brick" Built by: Beardy SpoonAdvances Made: Taller viewport, more options, reloading hatchDetails: Tough to wire, ugly, asymmetrical, bigger than it needs to be, but it works.5. "Wool-O-Matic" Built by: IRAdvances Made: Symmetry, Stacked dispensers, user-friendly lighted interfaceDetails: A solid, compact design. Good candidate for a wool dispenser.6. "Food-Mart" Built by: Beardy SpoonAdvances Made: Compact wiring, simplified interfaceDetails: A good candidate for a food dispenser.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Any of you guys ever seen Captain Sparkles slot machine? If not, go google it.Someone building it and using it for gambling would be a pretty cool feat, in both redstone engineering and the different-ness.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Has work on Ga-Koro started yet?

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Ga-Koro has not started yet, unfortunately, but I'll be scouting out sites for it today.I've found a great site for Ga-Koro - as usual, sanity need not apply.That crescent-shaped bay that is visible to the west in Map 27 is presently ringed with swamp. If a crescent of sand is built up between the swamp and the bay itself, this could be a wonderful site for Ga-Koro. All I require in terms of assistance in this is work on building up that crescent - I've already started, so you just need to use the appropriate map to guide your work in placing copious amounts of sand.

Edited by Black Six

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

1.2.5 was specifically designed so that 1.2.5 clients could work with a 1.2.4 server.Also, some nice real estate is now opening up in Ga-Koro. Platform sizes range from small (about big enough for a standard village hut) to a circle with a 25-block diameter, with little in between. With the demand for larger housing areas, there will likely, in the end, be more of the latter than the former.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

People at school have told me I should play Minecraft, so I went to the website and started watching the trailer. I couldn't even finish watching it, the game looks terrible. =/But maybe it's better than it looks and I'll actually play it sometime.

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

If you judge the quality of games based on their graphics then yes, you should absolutely avoid Minecraft.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

im having trouble with my server.on the minecraft downloads where you install the server program i install it and start up a server i can go in but my freinds tell me they cant get into the server can someone help.

You need to forward your ports or download a program that will let you fake it, like Logmein Hamachi.

im having trouble with my server.on the minecraft downloads where you install the server program i install it and start up a server i can go in but my freinds tell me they cant get into the server can someone help.

You need to forward your ports or download a program that will let you fake it, like Logmein Hamachi.
port forwarding is hardand Hamachi is riddled with virus's thats why I bought a Serveryou and your friends can play on that you know.Also you do need some darker text, that just kicked my eyes in the eye balls.

Limbo is switching servers! Please calm you Lava producing farms... Christ.

"This will be my finest hour!" - Fulgrim The Phoenician

"There is a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life" - Leonard Church

"Pinkie Pie Style" - Pinkie Pie

"Oh I know what the Ladies like" - Sgt. Avery Johnson

"I'm A madman with a box! Without a box!" - The Doctor

http://img839.images.../2549/limbo.pngMap updated, again.@Crazylegoman: I've used the water shader moderator, at one point. I remember standing on top of a cliff and thinking "woah...that waters trippy...".Edit: Spelling mistakes, oy vey. Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~

port forwarding is hardand Hamachi is riddled with virus's thats why I bought a Serveryou and your friends can play on that you know.Also you do need some darker text, that just kicked my eyes in the eye balls.
oops sorry.is this text better?

panel.png

toa's new unnamed comics. coming well i dont know so top asking.>:( :P

The most likely reason for it stopping is a simple matter of redstone things being put on pause when the server (or that physical location on the server) is vacant. A good solution would be to put a simple clock-activator in place - just find a point in the wiring for the clock circuit where you can add in a line of wiring branching off, and hook that to a switch. Constant power fed into a single segment of the clock will stop it dead, and the removal of that power source will restart it. If you just want to jolt it back into operation after a vacancy-induced shutdown, a button is a better choice than a lever, as it will put power in for about half a second, and then stop, providing (in theory - I haven't used a button for this before) the necessary system shock to get things back to normal.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Cool. I used to be on the old BZP server. I think I'll join up again.EDIT: So, at what times is the server up?

all the timesALL OF THEM!
Okay, so I must be doing something wrong because it says that I cannot connect.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46