So I finally got around to watching the Black/White 2 video.I'm actually pretty dang excited for it, I might be getting it. Except my parents think that Pokemon's for little kids, but eh.

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

• 2 weeks later...

Argh! Finally get a Naive Tornadus with near-perfect speed (after spending the whole day trying since I'm home with a cold), and then I find its all-round potential is only "decent", and it's got less than 10 in both attacking stats.I'm thinking of keeping it and trying to get a better one off the GTS, but what are your thoughts?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Personally, I'm not a fan of using legends so I can't tell you we're or not you should give if up or not. However I do suggest working with someone else to get a perfectly trained one instead of using the GTS which could send you any random pokemon in which case you don't know if it's ev and IV trained or not.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Argh! Finally get a Naive Tornadus with near-perfect speed (after spending the whole day trying since I'm home with a cold), and then I find its all-round potential is only "decent", and it's got less than 10 in both attacking stats.I'm thinking of keeping it and trying to get a better one off the GTS, but what are your thoughts?

Speed is its most important stat. You really can't expect to get a better one without RNG abuse. If it were a stationary Legend, I'd say trash it, but as a roamer, keep keep keep.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I kept it, since I didn't want to spend another whole day on it, and I'd saved in a position where I HAD to meet Tornadus, and couldn't just quit (ie, inside the old lady's house). Zacax, you are obviously not familiar with my GTS-abusing skills... :P

New details out, most notably, Keldeo's new form. I'm actually kinda disappointed that it doesn't look that different. I was expecting something that looked a little bit more like a full-grown horse... (the Pokedex lists it as a "colt" Pokemon, implying that it's not fully grown) and that human-like mouth on a horse's face just doesn't quite sit right with me for some reason. Then again, we've only seen the head. Keldeo's body could look completely different for all we know. But, I'm still looking forward to the release of Keldeo. Water-Fighting is an awesome typing.Then, there's the genie trio's new forms being changed with an item, but are only "catchable" in DR... so, either the item is DR exclusive, too, or it simply means that DR gives you access to an extra set of genies, in addition to the in-game ones.Also, is anyone else having trouble with the GTS?

Edited by Alyska

Erm... The GTS shouldn't be affected by the Global Link; they're two different things. =P Though, since it's being worked into the Global Link for B/W2...But is it a global(pun notice too late) outage, or just Japan? If it's just Japan that has the Global Link down, then that definitely makes no sense...

Hmm, very intriguing, then. I guess we're getting the new features before even Black2/White2 are released here. =ODoesn't truly affect me, but it is nice to have at least the GTS... I wonder what could be done that would cause it to go offline...?

Hmm, very intriguing, then. I guess we're getting the new features before even Black2/White2 are released here. =ODoesn't truly affect me, but it is nice to have at least the GTS... I wonder what could be done that would cause it to go offline...?
I think that they are working on it as well, maybe so you can trade new PKMN like the Sacred Beast Forms and Keldeo's resolution form?

tumblr_n2r10eoieo1qz8x31o1_400.gif?w=720

Blog: toatalireviews.com

Hmm. You've got a point there; I hadn't considered that.But why would it be down for Black1/White1? You won't be able to trade the new formes to Black/White1 from Black/White2, more than likely... And I don't recall the GTS actually going down between HGSS and B/W1...

I hope the genies's alt forms are only accessible with the [DR?] item, Girantia style. Otherwise, the metagame is going to experience a world of hurt, as Tornadus looks to be the only member whose alternate form isn't going to be game breaking.In the meantime, my Budew seems to hate me. I've trained it for twenty levels, stuffed it full of its favourite Poffins, and even nicknamed it after the best member of Jersey Shore [Roserade and his DJ Pauly D hair]. I don't understand. ]: We've tried trainers counselling, long walks on the beach, everything, but it seems to be at 254 forever ]:

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Oh. You know, Alyska might have a point there. xD I believe Afternoon counts still, however, if you can't get it done during the actual daytime...
I think it goes right into early evening- something like 7 or 8pm in Gen IV. In Gen V, it varies with the seasons. Hope you didn't stay up half the night trying to evolve it, ~JC~. :PAlso, there's new info up about B2W2- most notably, Keldeo's full Resolution form (...still looks like a pony...) and the new abilities of the Genie Trio- Tornadus gets Regenerator, Thundrus gets Volt Absorb, and Landorus gets Intimidate. So, that's an improvement for Thundrus and Tornadus, but possibly not so much for Landorus. To be fair, it was kind of hard to improve on Sand Force anyway, so this may be a good way to use Landorus outside sandstorm teams.If they're not going to give out a Lightningrod Zapdos, Volt Absorb Tornadus may well be the next best thing.

I always thought Tailwind would look nice on him, but I suppose Whimsicott can do the same thing, just with lower offense and defense. Still, a mixed attacker plus some support like Taunt or Tailwind looks good on Tornadus to me.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I finally caught Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia from Platinum... Working on getting the Lakes Legendary Pokemon... I got one of them, but no luck on Uxie.. I've looked at tips online, I just don't know what to do. Any help?I feel behind in time Pokemon-wise... My friends have Black and White now.. Just gotta finish Platinum so I can be behind again for Pokemon Black and White version 2.. :PAny idea if I should wait for B&W V2 or just get Black/White?

I finally caught Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia from Platinum... Working on getting the Lakes Legendary Pokemon... I got one of them, but no luck on Uxie.. I've looked at tips online, I just don't know what to do. Any help?I feel behind in time Pokemon-wise... My friends have Black and White now.. Just gotta finish Platinum so I can be behind again for Pokemon Black and White version 2.. :PAny idea if I should wait for B&W V2 or just get Black/White?
my only thing i have to say is i'm currently replaying my pokemon diamond/heartgold/emerald. i will tell you on pokemon black/white make sure you get to white forest/black city as soon as possible because i discovered that if you don't as soon as you beat the game the first time that any i guess you could say events (don't know if that is the right term or not) will not be there when you get there. I learned that the hardway. just a tip that will come in handy. I hope i did not give away any major spoilers but i know from experience that it is very disappointing when you lose out on it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.