There's not any real way for me to check Gene's IVs as it stands is there? If I save I'm stuck with it. If I do a battle at lv100 the game will save and I'll be stuck with it...

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

There's not any real way for me to check Gene's IVs as it stands is there? If I save I'm stuck with it. If I do a battle at lv100 the game will save and I'll be stuck with it...
Do an IV calc at a lower level. It'll be less precise, but still get general results.~B~

FINALLY hit the E4 in White 2. There's a huge amount of stuff thrown at you after Marlon and then Victory Road. e.e
Dude I wasn't expecting ANY of that either, so I was basically creamed the first time. If it weren't for my Archanine (who was one of the two pokemon I had that helped me through the near end), I would have never gotten through and he is the only one near 70 while my other main party members are still trying to get to 60. Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Do an IV calc at a lower level. It'll be less precise, but still get general results.~B~
I knew that. :PAdamant.Somewhat vain.lv15 49/45/35/36/38/39IV: 21/3/13/3/31/30The Special D. and Speed don't look bad... but everything else is ehhhhh.

If you could've transferred them, however, you would indeed be able to trade them.You'd confuse the game's medal system by a great amount, but it would be possible. =PHowever, they aren't transferable, for the same reason you can't transfer eggs from Gen 3 to Gen 4. =)Zacax: Maybe later, once I finish up what's left in the single player part(Oh how I wish I could trade keys online, now I have to wait for my cousin before beating what's-his-name in Black Tower/White Treehollow. =/), I need to train my new team, after all. =P But I would indeed be interested. Not in hosting that though; players of Kid Icarus Uprising know how bad I am at tourney hosting. =(

I'm gonna be hosting it, so no worrie about that. I understand, I'm still planning it though so it could r some time before I post all the info

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Does anyone have an extra event Celebi I can trade for, or one that they relocated and did not use to obtain Zorua?I was trying to get Zorua but I did not realize you had to transfer Celebi via the Relocator, and transferring is a one-way trip...

It's even worse from the previous anime.

Ash makes horrible mistakes at times in BW apparently; the general theory is that he took one too many blows to the head. =PThe movies sound good, though, so you might be best off just watching those. =PAlso, I think I'm the self-proclaimed Dream world champion, for Black/White 2. =P Four log-ins, and I'm already at 2200-2300 Dream points. I average 500 per log-in, usually; and even on my slow laptop, I still managed to get about three or four hundred points. =P Four garden plots already, and I hope to have more by next week.Also, if you guys have any berry requests, just tell me; I don't have all the berries, not even close, but I'm working on it. =)

I've watched Best Wished up until the third gym, the japanese version, felt like it was a bit good after watching but after seeing how Team Rocket sort of reverts to the way it was after that episode, I'm a bit wary about continuing...thinking about just skipping it and watching the movies without it.

It's even worse from the previous anime.
Definitely not. The previous anime was bad enough to make me quit watching it altogether less than halfway through. Though I came back for the pokémon league. I was disappointed by how terrible the Tobias and farewell episodes were, after seeing the epicness of the last Paul match... Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

You might want to do that, since the awesome parts had to be cut after the third gym, and because of that, maybe that's why everything reverted(I haven't watched it, so I don't know).See, there was supposed to be an episode arc where Team Rocket and Team Plasma fight all out in castelia City, likely causing damage in the process, but... Since I believe the earthquake was around the time the episode was suppoosed to air... it was indefinitely postponed, and likely will never air now. And neither Team Rocket nor Team Plasma were around for most of the entire series after that, except for recently for the Rockets, but the dub hasn't made it that far yet. =P

Trigger:I have to disagree. What I meant was the previous anime (The past 13 or so seasons) all together were bad, and BW is just awful. I preferred the Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh series mainly because I grew up with those games and loved them.Mainly diamond cause that's how I became a fan of Pokemon, and I loved the Sinnoh series, not as much as the original, but I lived how it had some awesome theme music.

The stats and natures are just as random as in-game stuff. =P In fact, it's determined in-game, not online. Only gender and the secret moves are determined online, AFAIK, from my observations of the different DW Pokemon I've gotten.Also, I've been refusing to take any male Pokemon, so that means all the DW Pokemon I've been getting? All female, and therefore, all able to pass down their ability. =D

Probably because it uses the location of where you were last for the portal, which would likely go out the window if you saved in the Entralink and then reset. Kinda like how Glitch City occurred by saving in the Safari Zone in the Gen 1 games.

Do you guys think it'd be worth restarting my game for challenge mode? I really hate how they made that something you have to unlock by beating the game... Restarting your Pokemon game? Sure some people do it. But to most that's just something you don't do. While easy and hard modes seem like a good improvement, being forced to make a new game just seems so counterintuitive. I don't like it at all.But I do like playing my games on hard mode. So I thought today about just catching Kyurem and Reshiram, trading them to White, getting the hard mode card from my friend with Black 2, and starting over. But I don't really know if it'd be worth it..Thoughts?~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Bunda: He has White 2; he's getting the challenge key from a friend with Black 2. =PET: It's up to you. Have you done anything on White 2 that you wouldn't want to give up? If so, then you probably would want to wait on restarting. If not, and you just need to trade stuff, then it may be a good idea; but it's your choice in the end. Be warned, though, that the difference is very drastic. I wish you luck on the opening battle. =P

I'd go for it, but that's just me. I enjoy throwing things on harder difficulties for the fun of it. Since the Genesect event is still live, you can get that again without worrying. Just trade everything else out. I'm not sure if the Dream Radar particularly cares, though, so make sure your Therian genies are in a safe place.