Topped!

Squishyfrog

To quote the original topic:

The point of the game is someone posts something, and the next person tries to top it. Heres an example:Member #1:I destroyed a nui-rama.Member #2:I destroyed the whole hive with chopsticks. TOPPED.I performed dentel surgery on Krekka.Member #3:I taught Krekka how to preform dental surgery. TOPPED.Etc...

I guess some rules.*uh bzp standard rules apply*as usual*keep it bionicles related*have fun??If you have any questions just PM me.

overlordsukapon.png

I destroyed you ignika from another dimension with my mind. TOPPEDI built a Great Spirit robot 7 times bigger than mata-nui

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i created the fire you used ToppedI once saw Teridax save a makuta fish from a great temple squid

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i destroyed the earth with on klakk toppedi saw Teridax and takanuva have a tea party

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I taught krekka how to dance. (Awkward but Topped )I destroyed teridax's pet tunneler

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

i flew and caught him before he died ToppedI saw a mauka fighting 14 rahkshi and it won

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Teridax was in a state of stasis and did not notice ToppedI was able to steal the shadowed ones staff

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I saw 2 stone rats fight and eat a whole tahtorak ToppedI fought with gladiator and i won using only my pinkie finger

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

i grew the special lightvine that does not harm a makuta and actually makes them stronger ToppedI got in a fight with tren krom and i caused the way he looks now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

the doll was a mere host for the super crazy great being ToppedI knew spiriah from 9th grade woodshop he sucked at making a birdhouse

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

i bred the fish you caught and added a poison released when rmoved from water toppedI created the ancient sea behemoth from a paper clip and a wad of gum

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu