Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

Well, here is the death list, old chaps.Burnmad: 2iBrow: 3Null: 4Squishy:2Looks like we are hanging that null guy again, why does everybody hate him so? :PEDIT: How did Squishy get three? I only counted two from the last time I posted this. :/

Squishy got 3 because he voted for himself.

I got the same count as Squishy. :

- :burnmad:

No, you don't. -ibrow

So you know how many votes I counted, then? You must be psychic, man. I meant I counted the same votes for everyone he counted in his post.

- :burnmad:

...I can't tell if you're sarcastic or not. :PIn the assumption that you are, me, Squishy, and Automaton all voted for Squishy. So unless 3 people voted for you and didn't change their votes, you have less votes than Squishy.In the assumption that you're not being sarcastic, thanks?-ibrow

Well, here is the death list, old chaps.Burnmad: 2iBrow: 3Null: 4Squishy:2Looks like we are hanging that null guy again, why does everybody hate him so? :PEDIT: How did Squishy get three? I only counted two from the last time I posted this. :/

Squishy got 3 because he voted for himself.
I counted that, and only counted one other person voting for him.Ah well, doesn't really matter unless we go all bloodthirsty and try to actually get the mafia. :PEDIT: Oh auto voted squishy?Didn't see that. That means:Burnmad: 2iBrow: 3Null: 4Squishy:3 Edited by Portalfig

Toarobot18 here, on behalf of the Village Defense Against Mafian Menaces Association (VDAMMA). I'm still looking for evidence and contacts to form the village alliance. If you've got a tip for me, send it my way. As I stated earlier, you know I'm a villager due to my continuously full inbox, but if you don't trust me, you can contact someone you do to forward your message to me.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Well, I could do a safer anonymous info system by setting up a Google form where people can give tips, but I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with that step outside the BZP realm. But if you have a better suggestion, Lloyd, feel free to offer. I believe you confirmed you're a villager?

nban.jpg

What Lloyd said. If you can't figure it out, well, you're going to have to trust me. But it's up to you to decide what you're willing to tell me.It's just different degrees of trust. If you don't trust me enough to reveal who you are (in case I was a mafia member who might retaliate) through sending a PM, this is a slightly safer method, since it's anonymous. However, I stand by the fact that my inbox was full when Lloyd sent out PMs, so I don't have a role. That is my primary evidence. And if you look in the BZRepublic topic or ask those who have tried to PM me over the past couple weeks, you'll see that was and is the case.

nban.jpg