Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

Nulling until further evidence surfaces.So, the Black Mask is neutral?

Further evidence? Zoma was shot by a rifle. Only one person was holding a rifle. Ergo, that's the guilty party. (Meaning Ibrow of course, who my vote goes for.)And it seems so...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Hmm... Say; what is a M1911; anyway? I think we should find that out(Unless I missed that last round, but I just got up, so cut me a little slack. =P), before we actually choose.Because, well, going off logic, iBrow should be innocent due to a Mafian being in the other scene he was in and all.

Nulling until further evidence surfaces.So, the Black Mask is neutral?

Further evidence? Zoma was shot by a rifle. Only one person was holding a rifle. Ergo, that's the guilty party. (Meaning Ibrow of course, who my vote goes for.)And it seems so...
He had a rifle casing. That doesn't mean that he had a rifle himself. But that doesn't rule him out outright. Also, whoever they are, the detective and the medic are awful at their jobs. If only they could be fired and someone more worthy could fill those positions.Although all I am doing by saying this is making people think I'm part of the mafia. And if I say I'm not, it'll be too obvious, and if I don't, it'll also be too obvious.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Nope, I'm no secret role. That's not to say I'm saying I'm not a villager. And why am I bothering to be secretive? I don't know. Besides, I wasn't even trying to be secretive. But I'll say this: TR18 is not behind it, and according to them, surprisingly, neither is iBrow.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Hmm. I've just returned from camping and I need to review the evidence I've been gathering via PM and form, and remember what's actually going on in this game, but I'll examine my clues and see if I can point towards anyone.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Oh, so TR18 got another tip from someone who was either anonymous or has no way to prove their identity?And how do we know TR18 didn't delete an old conversation so that his inbox would be filled up again by his role PM?

- :burnmad:

Well, I've put nothing forward. I just stated I returned from my camping trip and haven't reviewed things yet. If you doubt that, a quick look at BZRepublic, Hybrid Hurt & Heal, or my comedies will help reinforce that claim. As for how I go about making conclusions, it does not involve relying upon anonymous claims, despite how it may have seemed to you in my PMs. If I am a mafia member, that was a pretty wonderful cover up at the top of page 6. Thanks, mafia member Burnmad!Regarding deleting a PM: I could have, but as iBrow will tell you, I also failed to clear out my inbox for his game (he had to find an old PM to reply to), and I would have had no way of knowing in advance that Lloyd would make a public announcement about not giving roles to people with full inboxes. I also would have had excellent timing, to be around at the right time of day to delete the PM.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I never said you were a mafioso. I implied that you could be a secret role, although now I don't think you've been in any secret role scenes, so I guess you must be a villager. :As for the PMs, you didn't have to be around at the right time of day. You've been saying in at least B.Z. Republic that your inbox is full, so no one would have tried PMing you, except Lloyd.So if you haven't said anything to anyone since returning, what does Impulsion mean about you confirming iBrow is innocent?

No; he's referring to whoever he was talking to, as 'them' can be used when someone's unknown. I've seen it used like that, at least. =P Basically, he's trying to say that TR's innocent according to the person, and also according to the person, iBrow is too.

I'm guessing from what everyone is saying that I was investigated by the Detective. Regardless, despite red herrings, I am innocent. And so is TR18.I am putting my vote down for Biobeast with the M1911, due to evidence from the second scene:The suspects for Mt Ihu's death are:Toa Onarax, who was shooting a M1911 And as we know, Toa Onarax was a mafioso. And Burnmad used a pistol in the first scene, and though it wasn't said what type, it could easily be the signature weapon of this game's mafia group.-ibrow

I'm guessing from what everyone is saying that I was investigated by the Detective. Regardless, despite red herrings, I am innocent. And so is TR18.I am putting my vote down for Biobeast with the M1911, due to evidence from the second scene:The suspects for Mt Ihu's death are:Toa Onarax, who was shooting a M1911And as we know, Toa Onarax was a mafioso. And Burnmad used a pistol in the first scene, and though it wasn't said what type, it could easily be the signature weapon of this game's mafia group.-ibrow

I agree and vote Biobeast

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I'm guessing from what everyone is saying that I was investigated by the Detective. Regardless, despite red herrings, I am innocent. And so is TR18.I am putting my vote down for Biobeast with the M1911, due to evidence from the second scene:The suspects for Mt Ihu's death are:Toa Onarax, who was shooting a M1911And as we know, Toa Onarax was a mafioso. And Burnmad used a pistol in the first scene, and though it wasn't said what type, it could easily be the signature weapon of this game's mafia group.-ibrow

Except Zoma was killed by a rifle. Not a pistol.And if we follow your logic, maybe '.45' is a sign of the mafia. Mt. Ihu was killed by a .45 ACP. Zoma was killed by a rifle. Which you happened to have a casing of. What kind of casing is it? .45 caliber.*Disclaimer: I know nothing of guns. This is just my uneducated opinion.

I still say you should all vote to kill BioBeast.

Onarax has died, and if I too am dead, at least help me finish my dying wish and kill BioBeast. XD

Notice how he's being very defensive of himself, even if the guns differ.

BioBeast is the Mafia member! I just know he is!

Think about it. I'm useless in this game, there is no reason anyone would want me dead...

Unless it was someone who I was threatening.

BioBeast knew I was trying to kill him, and voted to kill me, to prevent his own death.

BioBeast. Kill the BioBeast.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Think about it. I'm useless in this game, there is no reason anyone would want me dead...

Think about the scene. It was implied that you were some sort of apprentice to the black mask. That sounds important.And guys, Zoma wants me dead. Period. He could care less if I was the doctor, or the medic, or even a mafian. He just wants me dead.

The doctor and the Medic are the same person. *Points at first post*

Meant detective.

MOAR EVIDENCE OF GUILTNo, but seriously. Voting for BioBeast. It's...too suspicious that he's showed up this much.-Teezy

Having more free time is suspicious?

Well... after having spoken to BioBeast, looked at some of the stuff he's pointed out to me...

Maybe I was wrong about suggesting everyone to vote for him. He has some rather good information that might prove helpful.

So as much as I hate to say it... Voting for BioBeast might not be such a good idea.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

He meant you showing up at so many scenes. Yes, there is a rhyme and reason to why certain people show up at scenes, but then again CCC wasn't the killer either... there are three real options here, and one way or another it'll be interesting for me. :w:

Oh...You mean two?Like, the number iBrow appeared at? (Just saying... Not accusing iBrow, as I'm not completely sure he's guilty anymore.)

Switching to BioBeast.(Being defensive is suspicious? Lolwut?)

We've been over this! :P

I'm sticking with Biobeast, but honestly, besides the fact that Burnmad was the guilty party in the first scene I was in, there's no reason I shouldn't be hung as well. So vote me if you wish. :P-ibrow

Double hangings are always fun.

BioBeast: 7, unanimous.BioBeast was hung, and the last remaining Mafian was extremely pleased to discover that the messages that the Apprentice had left resulted in the lynching of the Black Mask. Now that both of them were dead, there was no vigilante to protect the villagers.Roles, PM.:w: