Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

I lied about my role, so he told me to take a screenshot. I lied about not being able to take a screenshot, but he kept pressing, trying to teach me how. So I left a ridiculous message on his tip form thingy, with my name on it. It was about my deep love for mashed potatoes. It worked. We haven't spoken about screenshots since.

- :burnmad:

I lied about my role, so he told me to take a screenshot. I lied about not being able to take a screenshot, but he kept pressing, trying to teach me how. So I left a ridiculous message on his tip form thingy, with my name on it. It was about my deep love for mashed potatoes. It worked. We haven't spoken about screenshots since.

lol!

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Actually, once you claimed you didn't have Paint and couldn't paste into Word, I was fairly sure you were lying. Also, now you've lost that excuse for future games. ;) (At least, those that allow revealing roles/fabricating evidence.)EDIT: And also, if you actually dislike mashed potatoes, I'm very sorry for you.

Edited by Toarobot18

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I figured he'd just claim he didn't have space on his computer for GIMP or didn't want to slow it down more. It already takes him 5 minutes to open Word, according to his PMs.

nban.jpg

I figured he'd just claim he didn't have space on his computer for GIMP or didn't want to slow it down more. It already takes him 5 minutes to open Word, according to his PMs.

No, at that point I would have tried futilely to make a fake screenshot. Too bad, that would have been hilarious.

I can assure you that Burnmad is being completely truthful. The Penguin Empire has used its amazing Linux powers to hack Burnmad's computer and make it all wonky. His computer will shortly be annexed into our Imperial Network.

YES MASTERBut yeah, I know that lie was horrible. My worst ever, in fact. But I haven't played in a year, so you can't expect me to remember to construct lies before I need them. XPAlthough the 5 minutes part was true, my computer is that bad, and what are the quotation marks around "we" supposed to mean?

Well, it was poor writing on my part, but you said "we" in your message (you and your parents?), and I didn't want it to read like you and I share a computer. Sorry about that computer though.

nban.jpg

My apologies for forgetting this, I've been preoccupied with some stuff. I suppose I can't really hiatus this, can I.Mt Ihu's sceneToa Onarax |||| ||||Onarax was hung shortly after forensics matched his gun to the bullet that killed Ihu. He was confirmed to be a Mafian.Burnmad's sceneLhikevikk ||Zoma ||Squishy |Null ||||Yet another one of the Null family was executed today. He was a villager and shall be missed.DurdenBiobeast |||CCC ||||Impulse |Null |The closest trial to a hung jury, Clone Commander Cody was hung by a slim majority over BioBeast. Shock ran throughout the community when it was discovered that he was a Detective.

Even more shock was felt when it was discovered that he was in the pay of the Mafia as a Dirty Detective.

Roles, PM.:w:

Take careful note that Lloyd stated that he was a detective. I've noticed multiple signs that point to a second detective. The only problem, is that we still are no further to finding out who this detective is... but, hopefully that also applies to the Mafia.Well, at least the crooked cop is taken out, and we got another Mafian. The only problem now, is trying to figure out who the final one is; and to see if there's any roles that might extend the game somehow(Since Lloyd seems confident the game's not gonna be over soon, based off the comments to Burnmad earlier. =P)...

There's one person I'm really bummed hasn't been offed yet, but I don't want him offed by a lynch mob, because the result of that would be hard for me to decide. Of all the roles that are in this game, only the Dirty Detective and this one haven't shown up before. :w:

probabley suicidal villager or a new one.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

There's one person I'm really bummed hasn't been offed yet, but I don't want him offed by a lynch mob, because the result of that would be hard for me to decide. Of all the roles that are in this game, only the Dirty Detective and this one haven't shown up before. :w:

probabley suicidal villager or a new one.
lolwutIt's a good thing nobody on the villagers' side died. The good thing is that the good detective is still out there. Still alive. Let's not forget the medic, who so far, seems to be appalling at his job. Or what if we have two medics, with one who saves members of the mafia like we had two detectives?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well, there's the Black Mask, the Dirty Detective, and another secret role that somehow doesn't make another spot on the player list.Unless that was a villager, since Lloyd says he's one.Anyway, Blade, Lloyd also said he was a dirty detective. So by your logic, both detectives are dirty.

Possibility probably can't be ruled out, due to that phrasing logic; however, IMO, the chances of there being two dirty detectives... Isn't exactly that great. And would typically give the Mafians an unfair advantage of who to pick off, which I'm sure Lloyd wouldn't do. =P(Consider that in 7 or so rounds, the dirty detectives would know everyone in the game, provided the mafians informed them of their identity. That's not even including any people killed off before they investigate them. That right there is game breaking.)The problem, though, is that we won't know until we find the guy, and by then, it might be too late. =/

I demand a restart! :P

Edit: Hey guys, does anyone besides me think that it's odd that there are two detectives, and last scene there were two people stargazing, one of which turned out to be the dirty detective?

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I wouldn't bet on it. Could just be a coincidence. More likely than being a detective, considering that more than half of people playing total were in those three suspect lists.They could be anything. A villager, or part of the mafia. A detective, or a secret role.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I don' know whether they have voted or not, but one of them just gave me the target name. I'm gonna poke the Doctor, though.~+~NIGHT THREEZoma cautiously stepped out onto the street, looking around. He didn't know who had summoned him, but he suspected it might be the Mafia, and his paranoia was understandable. After all, the previous night had been an absolute bloodbath. He brought his M1911 with him, holstering it at his side. It didn't take long for him to get to the assigned meeting place. Another person stood there, the black mask across his face paradoxically revealing his role."I suppose it's my turn to die." Zoma said, reaching for his gun. The Black Mask shook his head."Contrariwise." He said. "I've been watching you ever since the Mafia arrived, and I'm finally satisfied that you're not a member. I won't last forever and I need someone to follow in my steps--a Dread Pirate Roberts, if you know what I mean.""Yeeeeah, I follow." Zoma said, cautiously. "What exactly does this entail?""Mostly, you're going to help me on missions." He said. "Keep track of suspects, and the like.""Fine. I--" Suddenly, there was the crack of a rifle shot, and Zoma was struck in the left shoulder. The force of the impact nearly tore his arm off and he spun around, falling facedown on the ground as blood began to pool. A second shot put a large hole through the base of his neck."Karz!" The Black Mask shouted, and ducked for cover. "Perfect timing, Mafia." He said angrily. "Just as I go find an apprentice, too." Quietly, he slipped away from the scene, leaving an anonymous phone tip with the police.The suspects in the shooting are:iBrow, who was near the apartment building that the shot came from. In his pocket was a brass .45 caliber rifle casing.JiMing, who was across the street from said apartment building. Under the dashboard of his car was a 12.gauge shotgun.BioBeast, who was at a pub near the body. He carried a M1911. Zoma's prints were not on it.TR18, who was rifling through a dumpster. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf