Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

Did or did not Zoma tell you guys not to kill me?He was a stinking villager! And wanted me dead no matter what.And he decided to tell you guys not to vote for me.That should've hinted at the fact that I was a good guy...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Whoever is playing the real detective and the medic should be the next ones shot. This is ridiculous.-Teezy

Agreed. They're in a difficult situation now, now the ones they've failed to protect want them dead. And the ones they've failed to protect from also want them dead. I say that next time we lynch, we do a triple hanging!

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

* Stands up out of his grave *We killed ya defense! Whoop whoop!* Dances *

You got me killed. Don't talk to me.-Teezy
???I thought I killed you...
Yeah, but you killed me because he was my Sibling and he was Mafia-WAITYEAH, YOU DID KILL MEYOU HAD THIS COMING, BB-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

See, I told you all that killing Biobeast would work out! :biggrin:-ibrow

Kill him.NAU.
Now there Biobeast, there's no need to be so bitter about it. :)-ibrow
:)I'm not bitter...I'm holding a grudge.There's a difference.But seriously, kill iBrow.NAU.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

I'm now certain JiMing is part of the mafia and iBrow is a secret role that is part of the mafia. (thank you, Detective!) Do I know too much? KILL ME! But that'd be too predictable. The Medic would have an easy time saving me. Cause I told them to kill me.All I'm going to do now is to draw attention to myself. Make them target me. I think I know too much....so is the neutral secret role still alive or what? If he doesn't kill villagers first he'd be useful.

I'm now certain JiMing is part of the mafia and iBrow is a secret role that is part of the mafia. (thank you, Detective!) Do I know too much? KILL ME! But that'd be too predictable. The Medic would have an easy time saving me. Cause I told them to kill me.All I'm going to do now is to draw attention to myself. Make them target me. I think I know too much....so is the neutral secret role still alive or what? If he doesn't kill villagers first he'd be useful.

Or you're a secret role that blows people up when you die, and you want to be killed.

- :burnmad:

No, I am not a secret role. Or any role, for that matter. I just want to mess things up.For everyone. Including myself. And I'll dig holes that cannot be refilled doing it.

*Reads over everything* Oh geez. Well. I never did vote, which was my mistake apparently.Let's go over this. TR is a villager, that was proven by the detective, according to the talk from last round.And iBrow, you're just acting crazy right now. I smell suicidal villager./EDIT: And I kinda lost track of the voting late last round, so my apologies that I didn't vote. =/

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

The Mafia hasn't PMed me yet, but the other anti-Town role has, so we'll roll with that.NIGHT FOUR"Okay, that's all set up, and as soon as I hear from them I'll be able to--" iBrow's rambling was interrupted by a knock on the door. He looked around furtively, and stepped out of the secret room he maintained. It was full of extremely secret information, something that many people would kill to get their hands on if they knew he had it. He was quite certain no one did. As he stepped out of the room, he sealed it, hiding it behind a large painting. He headed to the door."Yes, who's--you!" He exclaimed. "but that's impossible!"Well, actually it's not impossible, but since you don't know that, iBrow, well...oh Karz. Uh. You might wanna run.iBrow felt a sudden urge to run, and turned to flee into his house. The attacker promptly tackled him and bodily tore him apart--AUGH! oh sweet merciful Mata Nui SOMEONE HELP!GM DEAD. Authority and responsibilities of the GM is transferred to Lhikevikk.Near the scene were found:BurnmadgdficeSquishyImpulse:w:

So I knew everyone's roles but didn't know them... fascinating! I must study this further- owait, I'm dead.Yes everyone, kill Impulse. If you want the reasons... I guess I'd better post them now, since I might not be able to later.

• [*]He has refused to trust me in the past (2.1) and so might have decided to kill me.[*]I made it seem like I was a mafia member after Biobeast died, and Impulse never trusts me[*]He's said I'm not to be trusted and that he thought I was with the mafia

There you go. Plus, Burnmad is dead, and I don't believe in ghosts, so yeah.Even more reason why Impulse is guilty!-ibrow

Actually, no. Don't kill Impulse. Kill JiMing. He's the last mafian. A, because he's the only viable suspect left from that last scene...And b, because I'm the detective.Also, definitely don't kill Impulse, trust me on that. He's on our side... I can guarantee that.

Actually, no. Don't kill Impulse. Kill JiMing. He's the last mafian. A, because he's the only viable suspect left from that last scene...And b, because I'm the detective.Also, definitely don't kill Impulse, trust me on that. He's on our side... I can guarantee that.

IduncareIwantImpulsedead.-ibrow

Let's put it this way...iBrow was a secret role that he didn't know he was. You apparently inherited that.Burnmad's dead.I'm the true Detective.I invoke my right to vote for people outside the crime scene and vote for JiMing.And things just got a whole lot more hectic and interesting. =P