Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

There's only one other thing I can think of that could be evidence... The mentions of friends, and the lack of a bullet from the Sibling link death. The only reason I bring that up, is because of the show iBrow likes. A bullet wound without a bullet could be considered 'magical', after all. However, if we really go by that, it only, at the very least, narrows it down, but doesn't truly confirm it, as I believe Squishy and maybe, maybe KK watches it. I don't pay much attention to it, given that I only know of the name. *Shrugs*

Way to condemn an innocent man with no evidence at all, people.Why don't we just hang all four of them? It's a perfect murder, and we obviously have nothing else to go on, so let's just hang them all. We're bound to end up killing the Mafian, right?just playing the obligatory cynic-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Spawn: Well, hey, null's winning right now, so we're not really condemning anyone. I'm now not sure about the hints, though... I'm wondering if what Lloyd's trying to say, is that forensic hints, are like where the bullet hit.

Want to point out that if I left a hint, it wouldn't be in the freaking wording--I hate hints like that. It'd be forensic. :w:

So this disproves half of the theory against me and "proves" the other half. That's brilliant for me.You guys fail if you hang me though, just saying. Lloyd's not stupid; he knows that you're gonna go for me, Toarobot, KK, and Lhik first, so why would he put any of us in the mafia?Besides, any My Little Pony hints would also point to Squishy. Imma go look back through the scene and look for evidence, but I'm certain that it's Burnmad or Squishy, since I'm innocent and so is KK.-ibrowEDIT: There, I guess. The only one on the suspect list that I don't think watches MLP is KK. Edited by iBrow Hearts Luna

You seem very sure of KK's innocence.-Teezy

I don't think I need to repeat my reasons why.Switching my vote to Squishypony. I can't find evidence in the scene, but the fact that nobody voting for Burnmad is mentioning Squishy and that they immediately hopped onto the badnwagon to vote for him (and are now doing the same to me, and questioning KK's innocence too) tells me Squishy did the deed. I just find it odd that all of you are conveniently forgetting about Squishy.-ibrow

You seem very sure of KK's innocence.-Teezy

I don't think I need to repeat my reasons why.Switching my vote to Squishypony. I can't find evidence in the scene, but the fact that nobody voting for Burnmad is mentioning Squishy and that they immediately hopped onto the badnwagon to vote for him (and are now doing the same to me, and questioning KK's innocence too) tells me Squishy did the deed. I just find it odd that all of you are conveniently forgetting about Squishy.-ibrow
I'm aware of your reasons. I just find it curious.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Oh, I'm aware of Squishy. It's just hard to really find a reason to narrow it down in this scene, and things are kinda suspicious in your case, iBrow. Just to mention it again. =P

How conveniently Squishy just slides out of the spotlight for you Mr Mafioso! @Tyler Durden: How is it curious? Everyone is already going for me because I was a mafioso two games ago; I think that's clear enough evidence that Lloyd wouldn't make me or KK a mafia member.-ibrow

I'm not a mafian. I picked someone randomly because there was no evidence initially, and then when I noticed there might be evidence; I acted on that. Squishy may be guilty, but there's no proof. In fact, there's only slight evidence that's implicating you, which might not even be right.Bandwagons might house people who are guilty, but you can be thought guilty if you vote against the bandwagon as well; even if you're definitely not guilty.One thing, though, amount of times you've been mafia doesn't usually matter. You could have been a mafia member 100 games in a row, and you still might have the harsh luck of getting picked again.

Blade has a point about that--I pick my Mafians almost randomly. A little thought goes into "I need at least one smart player on the team" because when the Mafia's leader isn't a smart player, then it gets boring. the two most fun games I've played were when I was the Godfather, and when 5x5 was the Godfather.My point is, I don't take whether or not you've been a Mafian previously into account.:w:

Very well, vote me out if you want.

^ no man could ramble that incoherently and still be a mafioso-Teezy

Yes, they could. This is the internet, it's easy for him to act.Plus, Squishy's posts are always like that. Blade refuses to acknowledge anyone but me at this point based on nothing but my accusing him, you're leaping to Squishy's defence and also assuming I'm thus the guilty party, you two (and Impulse) immediately ganging up on Burnmad when the scene first came out... gee, I wonder who out of you guys could be mafia members.There's also the fact that I poked one hole in Blade's "theory" against Burnmad while voting for Burnmad myself and he still turned and accused me, so.... -ibrow

Very well, vote me out if you want.

^ no man could ramble that incoherently and still be a mafioso-Teezy

Yes, they could. This is the internet, it's easy for him to act.Plus, Squishy's posts are always like that.Blade refuses to acknowledge anyone but me at this point based on nothing but my accusing him, you're leaping to Squishy's defence and also assuming I'm thus the guilty party, you two (and Impulse) immediately ganging up on Burnmad when the scene first came out... gee, I wonder who out of you guys could be mafia members.There's also the fact that I poked one hole in Blade's "theory" against Burnmad while voting for Burnmad myself and he still turned and accused me, so....-ibrow
What are you talking about? I voted null.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

iBrow: Err. Actually, I'm voting you because of the slight possibility of there being a hint. I'm considering all you four suspects, but I don't see any way nulling could help at all.Plus, I never leaped to Squishy's defense, at any point. I only said that there's no proof, which applies to everyone, possibly even you, iBrow.I only voted Burnmad because there was seemingly nothing in the scene(Honestly, there's still seemingly nothing, so not much has changed there.); and the only reason I switched, was because the whole 'through the forehead' thing was the only thing close to a hint anyone had seen.Are there other possibilities? Likely. Is anyone pointing out reasons? No. Your only reasoning for Squishy, is because no-one else is voting him.Also, what do you mean, you poked a hole in my theory? *Is honestly confused* If it's the whole 'oh I was a mafian before', see Lloyd's post earlier this page. He doesn't care if you're a mafian in previous games, and honestly, I agree with him. =P

I saw this yesterday, and I was uncertain as to who to vote for.

I return to check it this morning, and I am still just as uncertain. I know for a fact that I want to kill someone off, but I am not sure who.

Let's just kill iBrow.

Because I've spoken to him before.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Seriously, we have no real proof against anyone here and it's unfair to hang them without. So let's just null guys. And yes, I'm aware I'm not in much danger anymore, but I still don't think we should hang anyone yet.Unless we wanna just hang them all. 'Cause there's obviously nothing wrong with genocide.

- :burnmad:

Seriously, we have no real proof against anyone here and it's unfair to hang them without. So let's just null guys. And yes, I'm aware I'm not in much danger anymore, but I still don't think we should hang anyone yet.Unless we wanna just hang them all. 'Cause there's obviously nothing wrong with genocide.

It's a game. Lighten up. If we were to only act on evidence, Null would be dead so many times. Hanging a corpse just isn't as fun as hanging a living, breathing person.AND NOW I have made my vote. I vote for myself. No, I'm not trying to do some wacko reverse triple double reverse bacon psychology, it's just that if iBrow believes that people are jumping to my defense because we're Mafia and whatever, this will show him WRONG....And lose a villager...But it will still show him WRONG.

overlordsukapon.png

Well, here is the death list, old chaps.Burnmad: 2iBrow: 3Null: 4Squishy:2Looks like we are hanging that null guy again, why does everybody hate him so? :PEDIT: How did Squishy get three? I only counted two from the last time I posted this. :/

Edited by Portalfig

Well, looks like iBrow's cutting it a bit close, here.And whatever my personal opinion may be, there's no evidence to hang him, so I'm hoping that no one else decides to do anything...rash.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME