Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

It's called 'trying to keep your role a secret until you can reveal yourself without getting offed by the mafia the next round'. =P But that's the reason I didn't believe iBrow was guilty last round.Also, how exactly did the tip thing ruin you guys? I never used it at all, and given that two mafians were randomly taken down before it was created... =P

Same here; I never heard about this. =PAlso, while we're sharing stories, the whole reason why Spawn's wary of detectives this game, was because his sibling decided to say he was the detective, before I revealed myself.(Honestly, I'm not entirely certain how I'm still alive; I'm assuming that Spawn helped out there, and didn't mention the detective part to the sibling. =P)/EDIT: Burnmad: Are you talking about the clue that was in the scene itself? That, you know, the same bullet used to kill someone matched the gun the mafian in the scene was using in the 'what were they doing' suspect list description?

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

Ah, the "I'm the Detective, trust me" move. I've pulled it myself sometimes, finished a game that way.Personally I think the best moment I've ever had with a Sibling was when Seraphim was attached to a Mafian, and he knew he was attached to a Mafian, and everyone knew said Mafian was responsible for the scene being voted on. He had to fight tooth and claw to defend a person he knew was guilty, because he didn't want to die.:w:

Oh wow. xD Was that the first time there were siblings? It sounds familiar; but it's been a while since I saw any of the old games. =)And yeah, it's one of my favourite moves too, provided I live long enough.(Aside from gaining behind-the-scenes alliances. =P) The multiple detectives and false detective claims seem to have made the ghosts a little more skeptical, though. =P

Thought it rang a bell. =) There were some very intriguing games back then, especially when you were a host. =) I still find the game where I nearly singlehandedly planned the Mafia's victory awesome, though. That one had the villagers drop the ball at the end, though, since it came down to the last mafian(Not me, I had died a round or two prior), and an inactive member. Guess who died. =P

Was the last mafioso Snoopy? If so, that was my first game. (Which I sucked in)Edit: No, I think there were actually three mafiosi alive in my first game.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Nooo vote with JiMing, Burnmad and the rest! Impulse is the murderer guilty party! He may not be mafia, but he's guilty of killing ME!Also vote Burnmad too since he's like, dead and still in suspect list and all.-ibrow

Is this a vote, then? Which one are you voting for?
bug_animated.gif

Ah, the "I'm the Detective, trust me" move. I've pulled it myself sometimes, finished a game that way.Personally I think the best moment I've ever had with a Sibling was when Seraphim was attached to a Mafian, and he knew he was attached to a Mafian, and everyone knew said Mafian was responsible for the scene being voted on. He had to fight tooth and claw to defend a person he knew was guilty, because he didn't want to die. :w:

It crossed my mind once or twice.And yes, Blade, I kept Portalfig off your back with the whole detective thing. You're welcome. :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I knew it was one of you, and it was fairly obvious that at least one pair of Siblings had a Mafioso somewhere in it.So, yeah, I suspected him, but I was focusing on Burnmad and iBrow so I didn't pay it a lot of mind.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And speaking of which, I should've known it was Burnmad,

ARE YOU IMPLYING I HAVE A DEEP-SET BLOOD LUST I'D DO ANYTHING TO SATIATEBECAUSE YOU'D BE RIGHT

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

One job I will keep doing is updating the first post to show who is dead, what role they were, and why they died. Please note that I had to put myself in as someone else's role and not as myself because only the people on the player list can be lynched or killed.:w:

Why yes, yes it is. hence why I handed him a bullet casing from the murder weapon. I figured hey, this guy has a bullet that matches the caliber which would do the same kind of damage to the victim. BioBeast was close to the crime scene, not the shooting scene, so everyone would figure "he must be the Black Mask. Let's not lynch him."Apparently I was mistaken.:w:

Anyone ever said you're evil, Lloyd? xD </jk> Nice job with that red herring, though. xD Probably would've worked too, if pesky villagers(And dead people) hadn't gotten in the way. =PI bet you were disappointed that first round, too, when Null won. xD

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

If there are eight people left, and this anti-town role kills someone, then 4/7 people will be suspects. If we did a quadruple hanging, that would give us a 57.14% chance of getting this anti-town role.Actually, let's narrow it down.-Blade is the Detective.-Toarobot 18 is a villager.Leaving 6 people.-Impulse: 2 crime scenes.-Lhikevikk is the current GM, but could still be the anti-town role. 1 crime scene.-Squishypony: 3 crime scenes.-gdfgdfgdfice: 2 crime scenes.-The Wretched Automaton-Kohrok Kal 17: 2 crime scenes.The Wretched Automaton hasn't done anything or appeared in any crime scenes I know of, so let's erase him off the list.LhikevikkgdfgdfgdficeKK17ImpulseSquishyponyDoes anyone have any evidence regarding these five people?In my opinion, I'd be the most wary of gdfgdfgdfice and Squishypony.

Edited by An Imploding Impulsion

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Its not me? why? read the topic from the beggining

Already have, to me it doesn't change anything.I'll do the typical defence thing and say it's not me. The detective can confirm that, right?Still suspicious of just about everyone else though.LET'S FIND THAT HINT which is probably in front of our faces RIGHT NOW.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I think that hint has to do with Burnmad appearing in the crime scene while dead. There were also no mafiosi in the last crime scene, so the last anti-town role can most likely be found there. The suspect list is now:gdficeSquishyImpulse Because dead Burnmad was in the last scene, I think the last anti-town role has to do with dead bodies. During night two at Tyler Durden's death, Squishy was a suspect and was the one who found Tyler Durden's body. Thus, I believe that Squishy is the last anti-town role.Let's see if I'm right or not.--KK17