Anime General Thread (Official)

Hodor

Finished Gaiking (GAI-GAI-DAIKU MARYU GAIKING~). So, so awesome. Easily in my top five favorites simply for how much fun it was to watch.The absolutely awesome opening and having the best Super Robot genre villain ever only helped confirm the series as awesome.

hElbrZ6.gif

Holy god....I've watched so much Anime the past week(at least six Animes) that has at least 12 and over 20 episodes that I dont even remember how many i watched this past year...maybe over a hundred or two hundred different series? it would take a while to go through my Bookmarks(Yes, I book mark all of my anime i watch over the internet) and post here.So....anyone ever heard of Zero no Tsukaima?(english is The familiar of Zero) and all that stuff?[source removed]

Edited by Makaru
Source removed per content

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

Yeah, when it said 'Final' i wondered if that meant Miss Zero's Familiar(cant remember his name) actually leaves or they both go or they all die or the two get married...I did feel a little...sketchy about this final season....

odstreflect.png

Zero no Tsukaima is a light novel series that has been adapted into an anime, just like Haruhi Suzumiya. Seeing that there are about 20 books in the series, I'm pretty sure the final season won't condense that much plot into one season. Besides, it hasn't even ended yet! So basically we all shall have to turn to the light novels at the end of the season.And Kenpachi, Louise's familiar's name is Satio.Anyway...It's time for me to list all the anime I have watched!

• [*]Pokemon (The first anime I have ever watched.)[*]Beyblade[*]All of the Yugioh series.[*]All of the Digimon series.[*]All of the Dragonball series.[*]Haruhi Suzumiya[*]Lucky Star[*]K-ON[*]Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann[*]Neon Genesis Evangelion + End of Evangelion + Rebuild 1.0 and 2.0[*]Black Butler[*]Fate/Stay Night[*]Hellsing[*]A Certain Magical Index[*]A Certain Scientific Railgun[*]Familiar of Zero[*]Sailor Moon...[*]Lyrical Nanoha series[*]Cardcaptor Sakura[*]Higurashi[*]Brave Exkaiser[*]The Brave Fighter of Sun Fighbird[*]The Brave Fighter of Legend Da-Garn[*]The Brave Express Might Gaine[*]Brave Police J-Decker[*]The Brave of Gold Goldran[*]Brave Command Dagwon[*]The King of Braves GaoGaiGar[*]Transformers Armada[*]Transformers Energon[*]Transformers Cybertron[*]Gunbuster[*]Diebuster[*]Hayate the Combat Butler[*]Berserk[*]Ranma 1/2[*]And, despite the fact that I try to pretend that it does not exist, the Tsukihime anime.

Now I'm watching Fate/Zero, waiting for Rebuild 3.0 and dropping in to check on One Piece from time to time.

Thank you for reminding me XD(I actually watched some episodes again before i saw your post lol).Yeah, that pretty much it. I just now a couple days ago finished watching To Love-Ru. Both seasons as well as the OVA's. Reading the manga for anything I might have missed in the anime.Now I'm watching an anime i watched this summer? or was it spring??? dont remember. Anyway I'm watching all three seasons of Magical girl Lyrical Nanoha. Yeah, it's cool. XDI thought I'd mention that cause I saw that you also watched it. Did you nkow that right now there are two manga's that are based after the third season? (Vivid and Force)

Edited by Kenpachi Zaraki

odstreflect.png

Since the year is pretty much over, I think it's safe to say that the best three anime of 2011 are Gosick, Steins;Gate, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Agreed, Gosick and Steins;Gate both had very original plots and creative character development. Also, they both resolved nicely, giving a nice sense of completion to the story.Hm....haven't heard of that third one yet, maybe it will be worth looking into. ^3^~Keizah, signing out!~ Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

The place I watch anime has been very lazy at adding Carnival Phantasm so I can't say anything about it. That and I've never seen Tsukihime so I'll only understand half of what's going on anyway.In other news, I ordered Neon Genesis Evangelion (the Platinum DVD set) on Monday. The funny thing is on Tuesday they announced that it's going out of print.

Edited by Revolutionary Saint Kothra
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

My favourites for 2011 are Fate/Zero, Mashiro-iro Symphony (This series has surprised me, it's better than I thought it would be) and TWGOK II.I only started watching anime since July or so, because of that, I don't know all of the series you guys are mentioning. They sound interesting though, so I will certainly look into them ^_^ .

~Blue Dragon~

Oh boy, if you want i can m you a link to one of the places i go to to watch anime, but those are eng subs(which it sound better in japanese anyway). but yeah, I only started watching it going on four years now. or maybe longer, dont remember.I watche done episode of Gosick, still going to watch the rest...Oh bah I might as well post the stupid list lol. Anyway right now I'm going to watch and anime called Maburaho. from the description i read it sounds good.

odstreflect.png

I'm checking out .Hack//Roots right now. I'm laughing at the drama of "OHMAHGOSH, SO AND SO GOT PK'D! SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN!" :sigh:

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

I spent almost the entire forum downtime watching anime. Unfortunately, I can only remember a few of them right now. Anyway, here are some of the ones I can remember:Darker than BlackTengen Toppa Gurren LagannThe World God Only KnowsTiger and BunnyAo no ExorcistBakumanGosickThe first FMA seriesAnd many others that I don't feel like typing out. :P

Bakuman is now an anime?!?!?!? Must... Watch...Anyways, I watch Yugioh and DBZ.

aouROFb.png

I just watched the new episodes of Fate/Zero, C3 and Mashiroiro Symphony.. They were awesome <3, I really like where the plot of all three of them is going.

I also just got through with the current Episodes for C3 and Mashiroiro Symphony. Awesomeness. Ialso watched Maken Ki..very interesting anime. I also watched To-Love-Ru and five others...I still need to make the List, it's going to take me.....five hours to write all of them downed..then there is like another sixty or so that I need to look in my bookmarks for lol.

odstreflect.png