Corny/cheesy/annoying/obnoxious Commercials/ads

I always find those commercials for detergents hi-laaaa-rious. Every time those kids mess up what they're wearing, the mother just smiles and just "I love it when my kids ***** up and I have to clean up after them!". It's like, no one I know would react like that. They'd be like "Jesus, can't you go 5 minutes without doing something stupid?! I could swear you were adopted". I'm a very patient person and I always make sure I'm not mad around children, because I think it's highly unethical to intimidate children, so I would probably react just like the women in the commercials, but I find it highly unlikely that other people do the same. Also, why is it that women always are shown cleaning up in those commercials? What, men don't help out at home?

tumblr_n3nqpzvUrQ1qlzuomo1_500.gif

Those old Pepsi commercials with the little white girl were pretty bad.Anything PETA does is unwatchable.Madea. Don't even get me started.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Commercials? You mean, in these days of tivo, people still watch those?

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

Edited by Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

-You know that Geico pig commercial? Well, if that little piggy went "WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" one more time, that little piggy would've paid a visit to the breakfast table.-JG Wentworth. Every time I hear this commercial, it makes me I wish I was deaf.-That commercial on Adult Swim that goes "I like cheese" for twenty minutes. Again, it makes me wish I was deaf.

Soon to come: Star Wars 7.

I watch a lot of reruns and shows in CN and Boomerang and such, but I usually record them because of reasons, and I am able to avoid commercials. However, I will sometimes be able to catch the show, which means I have to sit through them. And there's this one commercial in particular, I think it's for Lunchables? It's about this kid who puts the stupid Peanut Butter Jelly Time song through the speakers at school and then is lauded as a hero by everybody. I have this IMMENSE AND IRRATIONAL HATRED for this commercial. I don't even get why. I just hate hate hate it with all of my being and it makes me want to shoot something, usually myself.Uh.. yeah. :mellow:

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone remember those HeadOn commercials from a while back?HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead.HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead.HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead.

I remember back when that commercial was viral, CN spoofed it with a Dracula puppet with a voiceover describing The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure.

The Old King is dead long live the King

Dragon types will rule

PM me if you have Pokemon White

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are of the remaining 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

I have a structured settlement and I need cash now.CALL J.G WENTWORTH!877-CASH-NOW!I have an annuity but I need cash now.CALL J.G WENTWORTH!877-CASH-NOW!877-CASH-NOW!They've helped thousands, they'll help you too!One lump sum of cash they will pay to you.If you get long-term payments but you need cash now.CALL J.G WENTWORTH!877-CASH-NOW!877-CASH-NOW!877-CASH-NOW!877-CASH-NOW!"It's your money, use it when you need it!"CALL J.G WENTWORTH!877-CASH-NOW!CALL NOW!

Is "Every single commercial on TV" a legitimate answer? :P

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

HI! BILLY MAYS HERE...

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

The car commercial where the family sings Crazy Train. The version of that song makes my ears bleed.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Some prep girls in Chorus bust out doin' that.I almost burst with rage because they don't even know the REAL. SONG.See how I'm always angry for no reason?

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

Is "Every single commercial on TV" a legitimate answer? :P

Totally agree with you there. Only the really funny ones are worth watching. Like the Geico commercial when he talks with a Chicago-an accent. "Gah Bears!"

[center][size=8][color=#000080]ACTIVATE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/center]

Can switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?Are you reading this in that guy's voice?

That being said, thag thag thaggity thag thagness.

-Rover

"A memo was sent to Astaria asking if it would at all be possible to make a flying goat."

"The Astarians responded that making a goat fly would be trivial; making it land safely would be another matter entirely."

• 3 weeks later...
:kaukau: The most obnixious, at the moment, are essentially all online ads that say something along these lines:Language teachers HATE him (see how you can learn a new language in just 10 days)Dermatologists HATE her (see this mother's secret for changing her face)Chiropracters HATE her (see how you can feel good at all times)Muscle builders HATE him (see the secret formula for gaining muscles fast)Weight losers HATE him (see doctor's secret for loosing weight fast)You get the general idea? Please, someone tell me that the only HATE going on is the animosity you feel toward this stupid advertising formula.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh