Karda Flying Vehicles On Spherus Magna?

This is from the Axalara T9 page on BS01:

...all three vehicles were used by the Toa Nuva and Takanuva to escape Karda Nui. They were successful, and flew to Metru Nui, where a large battle against the Brotherhood of Makuta forces ensued. The three vehicles were able to join the successful defense of the island city against the Brotherhood. Artakha later teleported the Axalara T9 to Karda Nui, along with the other vehicles.

That means that the vehicles were either placed back in the Codrex or were destroyed (presumably he placed them in the Codrex, as it seems that there are easier ways to destroy the vehicles than teleporting them into a huge chamber crackling with electricity). That means that they can probably be salvaged, but according to the BS01 Teleportation page, the only two things that can salvage it remotely (by teleporting it out of the Matoran Universe) are the Kanohi Ignika (which has Mata Nui dormant inside of it, so it probably couldn't do it), and Artahka (who is inside of the chamber with the insane Great Being, and whose teleportation abilities are oddly not mentioned on the Teleportation page). So, the only real way at this point that the vehicles could be retrieved is if someone actually goes into the wrecked Matoran Universe, and either goes through the portal (which probably isn't even active any more) or is somehow able to find a wrecked part of the Southern Continent or some other way into Karda Nui, and flies the vehicles out. I think from that that it's safe to say that nobody will be able to get the vehicles out anytime soon.

They did not strictly meet a demise, but I believe they were teleported back to the Codrex by Artakha once the Nuva were finished with them. So, if someone decided to go to Karda Nui to retrieve them during the dismantling of the MU then they could be used on Spherus Magna by the Toa or Glatorian, but probably not Matoran or Agori simply due to their small stature. As for the power source thing, I don't think that was ever revealed, but it seemed to be internal and so I doubt the shutting down of the MU really affected it.:kakamanu: :t: :m_p: :n: :kakamanu:

Banner.jpeg

Regarding if the vehicles can be retrieved from the Codrex, I would think the energy storms would have stopped now, as they are supposed to indicate the Mata Nui Robot's health.I think the vehicles power source may be light-based. It would make sense, as they have Midak Skyblasters and since the Jetrax was super-charged when Antroz crashed into a lightstone.

Read my comedy, about the Hero Factory villains watching a television channel produced by our Spherus Magnan friends!

The Bionicle Channel

"I expect that when I write my next entry in this chronicle, I will be writing as uncontested ruler of the Brotherhood."

-Certainty, my Memoirs of the Dead entry

...all three vehicles were used by the Toa Nuva and Takanuva to escape Karda Nui. They were successful, and flew to Metru Nui, where a large battle against the Brotherhood of Makuta forces ensued. The three vehicles were able to join the successful defense of the island city against the Brotherhood. Artakha later teleported the Axalara T9 to Karda Nui, along with the other vehicles.

That means that the vehicles were either placed back in the Codrex or were destroyed (presumably he placed them in the Codrex, as it seems that there are easier ways to destroy the vehicles than teleporting them into a huge chamber crackling with electricity). That means that they can probably be salvaged, but according to the BS01 Teleportation page, the only two things that can salvage it remotely (by teleporting it out of the Matoran Universe) are the Kanohi Ignika (which has Mata Nui dormant inside of it, so it probably couldn't do it), and Artahka (who is inside of the chamber with the insane Great Being, and whose teleportation abilities are oddly not mentioned on the Teleportation page). So, the only real way at this point that the vehicles could be retrieved is if someone actually goes into the wrecked Matoran Universe, and either goes through the portal (which probably isn't even active any more) or is somehow able to find a wrecked part of the Southern Continent or some other way into Karda Nui, and flies the vehicles out. I think from that that it's safe to say that nobody will be able to get the vehicles out anytime soon.
But Karda Nui's shields block teleportation attempts from without, don't they? Or is Artakha just THAT powerful?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I don't recall any mention of their fate post-Destiny War in the story, but it seems like they'd be useful to have around.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

The Nuva's were teleported back to the Codrex, but you forgot to mention Mazeka's, which is probably on Spherus Magna.

Mazeka's swamp strider was brought into the Melding alternate universe and ultimately destroyed by a living lake of some sort. Odd, right? Still, that's what happened in Brothers in Arms. (Mazeka himself is intact and back in our universe, though.)
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

The Nuva's were teleported back to the Codrex, but you forgot to mention Mazeka's, which is probably on Spherus Magna.

Mazeka's swamp strider was brought into the Melding alternate universe and ultimately destroyed by a living lake of some sort. Odd, right? Still, that's what happened in Brothers in Arms. (Mazeka himself is intact and back in our universe, though.)
Oh right. I totally forgot about that.

It appears the questions have been answered, though lemme add two further confirmations:

Regarding if the vehicles can be retrieved from the Codrex, I would think the energy storms would have stopped now, as they are supposed to indicate the Mata Nui Robot's health.I think the vehicles power source may be light-based. It would make sense, as they have Midak Skyblasters and since the Jetrax was super-charged when Antroz crashed into a lightstone.

Yes, the storms stopped when Makuta was killed (and the back of the head smashed), thus shutting off the giant robot.

But Karda Nui's shields block teleportation attempts from without, don't they? Or is Artakha just THAT powerful?
Yes he is. :)Questions answered, topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)