Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

*Waves goodbye to MoC* Well, at least now we'll find out what happens. =PWhat: Would it be next round, then, unless you're the person who still hasn't posted? =PMoC: I think it's more that no-one was posting in fear of the possibility than anything else. =P

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

Grr. I had the scene almost done last night, went to bed, and someone changed their target. Should have just finished and posted it... >.>NIGHT 1It seems the first victim of the horrible murderers of this town, Kermit the Pyro, was sitting alone in his ground floor office (Interestingly enough, his reason was an immense fear of griffins breaking through his window and eating his limbs, not the usual fear of heights), detectiving just like any other detective. And claiming to be a godfather, just like the professional detective... Wait, I can't think of any not-murdered people who do that.The beautifully written note near his butchered and soot-covered corpse reads as follows."Stop stealin' MA THUNDAH."He actually never got to read the note, due to a design flaw: The amazingly small bomb exploded when the seal was ripped. It is unknown how the note survived, or why he was butchered afterward.Detective killed by Mafia.Tyler Durden was riding down the elevator with a shady guy, leaving from his lawyer's office. He had recently been diagnosed with a rare heart disease. So he decided that it was time to go get a cheaper life insurance package so he'd have more money to LIVE IT UP.Too bad he didn't decide to write a will, considering he was shot in the back of the head.Villager killed by Mafia.Lloyd: The White Wolf was sitting in the park, as exposed as possible: He was working on a world record for first round deaths in a row. It seemed he would get his wish when a hooded man screaming "JUSTIIIICE!" vaulted over some benches to slip a knife into his gut. Unfortunately (for Lloyd, anyways), a doctor was nearby to patch him up.The records of the dialogue afterward have been excluded for indecency. After all, Mr. Mayor, you are only fourteen and shouldn't be exposed to this sort of language!Lloyd: The White Wolf attacked by Unknown, saved by doctor.MoC1: Technic Gladiator was killed today. Shocker. No pun intended, considered he was killed by the shock of the illusion of falling into the amazingly realistic chalk drawing of the city from bird's eye view drawn on the sidewalk. Or it could have been the fork stuck in his spine, but I can't think of a cheesy pun for that.MoC1: Technic Gladiator killed by Unknown.Here are the suspects for each of the killings, and Lloyd's attempted murder:Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:AcrophobiaBambiKreosRarityToa OnaraxLloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17ParadoxaphobiaTheMightyFightyToarobot 18Toa Zehvor MTZakaroMoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555Blade: Sodium HypochloriteCount BleckInspirationKal GrochiThe LoraxI've put them in alphabetical order. I know how much you appreciate that, Mr. Mayor.

--The last surviving detective, *REDACTED*

Alright, guys. I received this letter from the detective, and I don't like what I read. Now, we're gonna crack down on these killers! Everyone needs to help, by voting for who they truly think is guilty. No fooling around, or we're all dead!

- :burnmad:

Wow... I don't think I've ever died that fast. My ghost begs all kind hearted people (I'm sure that there's at least one person in that catagory) to avenge my death. Should you fail in doing this, I WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER.No pressure.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

...*looks at self*I'M ALIVE! =OIs this...is this what the power to vote feels like? It's been so long, I've literally forgotten what it feels like to cast a vote myself.That being said, I'm not going to vote just yet. I have some work I need to do, and there's not enough evidence to point at anyone in particular quiiite yet. My thanks to the Doctor who had his head screwed on straight.:w:

*Raises eyebrow* The mafians can kill twice in a single round? ... Well, better hope the remaining detective doesn't try and convince us he's the Godfather...Let's go with Onarax for Spawn and iBrow's deaths, Fivey for MOC's death, and I'm gonna wait to vote on who tried to kill Lloyd, until I look over what we have from the posts.I must say one thing, though, the Mafians are probably laughing their head off at the smokescreen everyone claiming to be the godfather has given them. =/

Ah, one thing I forgot. The person who targeted me was shouting "Justice!" when he attacked, which means he's likely a Vigilante of some sort. I highly suggest not hanging him, since he probably thought I was a Mafian, or was doing it for tradition's sake.I do suspect I'll be targeted by the Mafia next round, though.:w:

MoC: Just the one time I spell it 'right', I find out I was actually right all along. xDLloyd: Hmm, that is a good point... I hadn't realized it was the attacker who shouldn't that, when I first read it. Very possibly is a vigilante or serial killer of some sort, considering that he was listed as 'Unknown'...

Bambi, Zakaro, and Fivey, respectively.C'mon, triple hanging...E: Welp, can't vote yet. Ah well.

Edited by Xaeraz. Plain and Simple.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

*Raises eyebrow* The mafians can kill twice in a single round?

Look carefully at that vote and the other ones. What's different about them?

Edit @Lloyd: It's a good mechanic though, right? :P

Also, what do you guys think of the scenes?

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

You have a point there, Blade. I'd noticed it, but I was focused on the fact that oh my gosh I'm alive.@ Burn: It's an interesting mechanic. Seems good in theory, but I'm a believer in testing mechanics out. I like the way you write scenes. Mine made me laugh very hard, both the comment about making a world record (I think I hold that anyway) and that I survived for once.:w:

No, it was two separate people. In the same scene. With one less person in the scene anyways. That's why they can kill two at once.

Edit @Lloyd: Thanks. I meant to put the letter from the detective in a quote though.

Burnmad: Very intriguing. That's a new one. At least now we have a better chance to get at least one, if not both. =) I also noticed a higher amount of suspects, but that's probably just normal for a game with this many players.And yes, the scenes were awesome. =D

No. It's because they chose to kill two in one round. :P

Edit:

Breaking news!

The suspects Rarity and Count Bleck have been arrested in association with the double murder of detective and villager Kermit the Pyro and Tyler Durden and the death of villager MoC1: Technic Gladiator, respectively.

Bambi, Zakaro, and Fivey, respectively.C'mon, triple hanging...E: Welp, can't vote yet. Ah well.

Yep, my votes.If we only get two, then cut Zakaro.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 1Kreos:Toa Onarax: 1Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17:Paradoxaphobia:TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18:Toa Zehvor MT:Zakaro: 1MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 2Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite:Inspiration:Kal Grochi:The Lorax:

Ahem.KERMITYOU FOOLSorry, needed to get that out. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

The standard one per scene.

Edit:

No. It's because they chose to kill two in one round. :P

Edit:

Breaking news!

The suspects Rarity and Count Bleck have been arrested in association with the double murder of detective and villager Kermit the Pyro and Tyler Durden and the death of villager MoC1: Technic Gladiator, respectively.

That's the best time to strike! When no evidence is present and when it's all shots in the dark, so your bloodthirst goes unnoticed as you try to get all your fellow villagers hung!Speaking from experience, of course.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun