Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

I could get my friend in maybe. He seemed dissapointed that he missed the deadline.

But ToD was going to get his sister and that would be 43...Whatever, deadline for joining is 2:00 PM CDT.

- :burnmad:

Edit: @Lloyd: Hey, it wasn't my idea, I wanted 40.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Guys, you're all wrong. I barely know anything about The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but 42 is not everything, nor is it life, the universe and everything. It's THE ULTIMATE ANSWER TO THE ULTIMATE QUESTION OF LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING. (And the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is...)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well it's a mix of the Darth Vader syndrome, and people being too lazy to say the whole phrase. =PIn either case, we can technically start now, unless someone shows up at the last second like before. =P

I've already started quit distracting me GOSH GUYS

- :burnmad:

Edit: Done. I'll post what all the non-secret roles do by 4:00 PM on the 28th in CDT.

Edit #2: Okay then!

Doctors: They choose one person to save each round. If that person is targeted by a killing role, they don't die.

Detectives: They choose to investigate one person each round, learning that person's role.

Police Officer: Arrests one person from two scenes each round. If an imprisoned person isn't released by the lawyer or killed, their role is learned two rounds after their imprisonment.

Lawyer: Releases one imprisoned person each round.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Possibly. Given that it seems no matter which side we're on, if we survive past the first round, we inevitably win the game for our side, some way or the other. xD(I have two recorded instances of my actions directly causing the win by some way or the other, one being that game where I singlehandedly lead the Mafians to victory. xD) That might be part of the reason why we got given Villager roles in this game, and that we have more of a chance to get villager roles than others.

Alright... I seriously need to think about my strategy this time instead of killing people I know for senseless reasons.

Strategic kill List:

Kal Grochi

Toa Onarax

Vorex

Inspiration

Xaeraz

I owe Biobeast after the last game... so I'll let him live... maybe.

So my strategy is to use no strategy like usual, but claim that it actually is a strategy.

I'm a genius.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Alright... I seriously need to think about my strategy this time instead of killing people I know for senseless reasons.

Strategic kill List:

Kal Grochi

Toa Onarax

Vorex

Inspiration

I owe Biobeast after the last game... so I'll let him live... maybe.

So my strategy is to use no strategy like usual, but claim that it actually is a strategy.

I'm a genius.

I nominate Zoma for the noose.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Oh right, forgot to add Xaeraz to that list. XD

Sorry about that Xaeraz, adding you now.

stupid-fry.jpgOn a different note, how many roles still need to pm?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, I pmed the mafia members to see who they want to kill off, but they have unfortunately not all replied yet, so...-ibrowEDIT: OOPS, I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST THAT. SORRY.

Either you're the smartest Godfather in the entire history of mafia games, or you're a comedian.I'm not sure...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Well, I pmed the mafia members to see who they want to kill off, but they have unfortunately not all replied yet, so...-ibrowEDIT: OOPS, I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST THAT. SORRY.

Either you're the smartest Godfather in the entire history of mafia games, or you're a comedian.I'm not sure...
Smartest godfather of all time, as Lloyd has just proven.-ibrow

Double reverse inverted psychology doesn't really work, because at that point we decide "it doesn't help us decide anything" and look for other evidence. :w:

Despite the fact that I just said I'm the Godfather. Just watch; you'll leave me alive until the end, and then you'll see. That I was telling the truth.-ibrow

I'm going to get you hung anyway. Because that's the kind of guy I am in these games.Nothing personal, it's just good business.Nothing-personal-lord-cutler-beckett-14220474-535-270.jpg

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

So you're declaring that you're the godfather before the first round. I've only ever seen that work once, and that time it was before the roles were even assigned. I don't think you're the godfather, but you might be something else. Suicidal something maybe?

ppg2.png

Once again, I have no role. Unfortunately, I have no means to prove this, this time around. So I'm not sure how effectively I can conduct investigation. Nevertheless, I throw this out there.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Why are all of the criminals confessing before we have anything on them?Stop telling the truth, darn it! It's weirding me out!

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.