Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

Yeah, I remember Mafia 35. I dibs'd hosting that one but it got lost in a sea of comments. Looking back, probably for the best, given it went into far more appropriate hands. =PThat said...Why did we stop the normal numbering system? Weren't normal numbers a little more...Logical?

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

But everyone preferred 2.X? I guess that's a little bit of a take that at the classic numerical systems. :P

Yeah. Although I don't really like the 2.X system, because it feels like I'm not actually playing a brand new game at first, but rather a different increment.-ibrow

hey people please join it's fun game you can get killed and kill people and stuff

AND wildly accuse others for no apparent reason

- :burnmad:

You were Mafia last game. We definitely had a reason. xP-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

tyler durden's corpse was lead drug to the gallows today. it was then set on fire and hung.he was the nuclear warhead. everyone went through a weird cycle of radiation-related mutations over millions of years, their offspring eventually becoming normal human beings again. after several more million years, there were a group of 37 people with the same names as the people who joined this game who also happen to look exactly like their ancestorsthe endAnyway, if we don't have all 40 by tomorrow, we may or may not start.

- :burnmad:

It's Daja Vu people.. It's Daja Vu. :fear: And now to wait.Zakaro

I believe it's Deja, not daja.And seriously. Three people? That can't be that hard.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun