Bionicle Mafia 2.5: The Big City

Burnmad

I vote Bambi, MT, and 5's.Also guys... I DID IT!!!(What was I arrested for, and how come the Mafia got to kill twice?)

If you have to ask, then that seems suspicious.But I still have no idea who to vote for. >_<

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Toa OnaraxLloyd's attempted murder:ParadoxaphobiaMoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:Inspiration...No wait, Kal Grochi...

Or maybe Inspiration...

No, Grochi...

My strategy was not prepared for this situation, and must adapt

Kal Grochi it is then.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Xaeraz is just saying random stuff. He's gotten hung because other people kept track of his bloodlust more times than I can count.And yes, I do keep tabs on everyone. :w:

I just like a good 'ol BZPMafia lynching. Even if it's my own.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I vote Bambi, MT, and 5's.Also guys... I DID IT!!!(What was I arrested for, and how come the Mafia got to kill twice?)

If you have to ask, then that seems suspicious.But I still have no idea who to vote for. >_<
How so?
Asking what you were arrested for and why the mafia could kill twice while claiming you did the crime seems like a contradiction. It tells me you are not a mafian.

The only reason someone will ever get arrested is because the police officer thinks you did it. :w:

But for which crime?I DID IT!!! I TOOK THE PEARLKILLED HIM!
According to the post in which you were arrested, you were accused of being a Mafian.:w:
K.

How so?
Asking what you were arrested for and why the mafia could kill twice while claiming you did the crime seems like a contradiction. It tells me you are not a mafian.
I am. I! DID! IT!

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 2Kreos: 3Toa Onarax: 2Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17:Paradoxaphobia: 4TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18:Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 1MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 5Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite:Inspiration:Kal Grochi: 1The Lorax: 1This is gonna be a close one. Deadline for voting is April 1st, 11:59 PM CDT.

Breaking news!Count Bleck, primary suspect in the murder of villager MoC1: Technic Gladiator, has been released from jail, cleared of all charges against him! He must have had a good lawyer!

- :burnmad:

I had always suspected Bambi of secretly being a murderer. My vote is cast to lynch the little creature for Kermit the Pyro and Tyler Durden's murders.Toarobot 18's mysterious lack of accusations must be remedied. I charge him for the attempted murder of Lloyd: The White Wolf.…But before we talk any further on that subject, there's still the outstanding matter of your punishment, Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite. Do you remember when I told you that the next time we met, I'd make your ears bleed from the sound of your own screams? Well, I've been thinking… Perhaps corporal punishment is a touch harsh. I might be willing to forgive and forget if you'll strike a deal.…All I ask is that you tell me where I can find the murderer of MoC1: Technic Gladiator. That's not too much to ask, is it? Oh, and don't you play coy with me. I know that you know, so why not let me in on the fun?

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 3Kreos: 3Toa Onarax: 2Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17:Paradoxaphobia: 4TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18: 1Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 1MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 5Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite:Inspiration:Kal Grochi: 1The Lorax: 1

Ghirahim: ...(Also, that is awesome. =D)In all seriousness, however, I'm suspecting Fivey for MoC's death; it's a little too good of timing, but you'd only know what I'm talking about if you saw who was viewing the topic after MoC posted after What? did. Fivey was viewing the topic, right when everyone started joking that MoC would die. He might've been betting on the fact that What? would be in the scene, and allow us to hang him, given what What? had said prior to the scene starting.Could be a co-incidence, but I don't see anyone else who would want to kill him; my response was simply a joke, after all. =/

Such behavior. A mischievous boy like you needs to be dealt with firmly. I must warn you, I won't go easy on you this time.I therefore accuse Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite of murdering MoC1: Technic Gladiator. His contrived examination of other members' activities is simply a particularly detailed red herring.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Such behavior. A mischievous boy like you needs to be dealt with firmly. I must warn you, I won't go easy on you this time.I therefore accuse Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite of murdering MoC1: Technic Gladiator. His contrived examination of other members' activities is simply a particularly detailed red herring.

Woah there, take a chill pill. *throws chill pill into your eyeball*Oops.But cant think of who to accuse grah.

Good job JiMing. Now he's after you forever and ever just cause you threw a chill pill in his eye. I'd advise you to hide. Like a :fear:. :P Let's see, what we know- Mafia can kill 2 people a night- There are 2 other killing roles- One may be good- There's a lawyer that thinks Count Bleck shouldn't have his role shown. So let's hope this unknown lawyer is right in the Count's role needing to stay unknown.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 3Kreos: 3Toa Onarax: 2Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17:Paradoxaphobia: 4TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18: 1Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 1MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 5Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: 1Inspiration:Kal Grochi: 1The Lorax: 1

Guys, I'm going to tell you all that the only player (to my knowledge) that knew I was a Detective was Bambi.In addition, I investigated Sumikiand it turns out he is a mafioso at large, so kill him.Also, what kind of a Godfather kills you when you're pretty much covering for him? I can guarantee that most of you would have voted to lynch me when the time came. But then, I guess my role was handed to the Godfather on a silver platter, so again, Bambi.-ibrow

Woah there, take a chill pill. *throws chill pill into your eyeball*Oops.But cant think of who to accuse grah.
Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside?Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!This turn of events has left me with a strong appetite for bloodshed. Still… it hardly seems fair, being of my position, to take all of my anger out on you.Which is why I promise up front not to murder you… No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!
-- Harlan Ellison

Kermit and Tyler Durden's deaths:Acrophobia:Bambi: 4Kreos: 3Toa Onarax: 2Lloyd's attempted murder:Kohrak Kal 17:Paradoxaphobia: 4TheMightyFighty:Toarobot 18: 1Toa Zehvor MT: 1Zakaro: 1MoC1: Technic Gladiator's death:55555: 5Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite: 1Inspiration:Kal Grochi: 1The Lorax: 1

Methinks that Bambi is whoever he may be - whether mafioso or villager. You're reverse logic painted a bright red target on your chest, iBrow. =P

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Do you have any idea how that made me feel inside?Furious! Outraged! Sick with anger!This turn of events has left me with a strong appetite for bloodshed. Still… it hardly seems fair, being of my position, to take all of my anger out on you.Which is why I promise up front not to murder you… No, I'll just beat you within an inch of your life!
WAIT! I- I KNOW WHERE ZELDA IS!And I'll be voting Bambi, Zakaro, and Inspiration.Just because. :P

It might be a good idea to leave Bambi alive, people. Some information has come into my hands that he might be innocent, and merely didn't know that you're not supposed to tell everyone who the Detective is. As far as I can tell, it's his first game.EDIT: To the end of keeping a potential villager alive, anyone who votes for him will go on my potential Mafioso list. :w:

Edited by Lloyd: the White Wolf