To Save The World!

OOC: Happy birthday! EDIT: OK, happy barely belated birthday. What if, as a limit, he has a definite range limit on the mental bomb?

OOC: Personally (if I can add my own opinion, seeing how in the end it's not really my call), I'd say its a start, but he's still pretty overpowered. He's the "most-est powerful pyschic ever, period, for serious, you guys" (which, considering that'd put him in a League with psychics like Sakeme and Darkmage, is pretty darn powerful) and basically all of his attacks (except maybe the psychic limbs) either have no metaphorical saving throw against them (the telepathic-link field) or are just a one hit kill (the mental bomb). Now, there seem to be enough limits on the character to ensure he won't use them all the time (although the fact "he chooses not to" is one of them is something I find worrying), basic narrative conventions mean at some point, he's going to use them, otherwise you wouldn't give him them. When these powers get used, pretty much any plot he's involved with is basically over, since the villains are either mind-controlled or dead at this point. Plus, being susceptible to psychic possession isn't much of a weakness when there are only two evil psychics currently in-game, and only one that's actually a player character. [For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

OOC: As flimsy an excuse as it may seem, "he chooses not to," if used correctly, can make all the difference. Mr. Mystery has the power to KO every Hero he comes across. He chooses not to. From an RPing stance that's my block on his godmodding, but also in-story it's a reflection of his personality. That's if it's done correctly, of course. CoKK does bring up another good point - we've seen a lot of powerful psychics. Mentor could telepathically contact people across the globe before his back gave out, and apparently his daughter is right around his power level. Darkmage had the entire city of Sydney marching around in army-formation, on top of placing a dozen Heroes in an extremely powerful illusionary world and duking it out with Silver - all of this without breaking a sweat. And then there's Ikusen Sakeme, who, after surviving 400+ years in a katana, was able to possess Sluice to the degree that he could utilize almost godmod levels of psychics and aquakinesis combined - and this was while Sluice was denying him control over her body/mind. If I may take the liberty to alter your character's powers somewhat, I'd like to show you what I would do with him. From what I can tell this gives you more control over his powers, removes a lot of the godmodding potential (though admittedly not completely removing it), and creates an interesting setting: Power: Ori possesses a type of psychic powerset. For some reason, his abilties manifest themselves through his hands - part of these powers is the ability to form psychokinetic limbs to push and throw things. An upper limit to their strength has not been observed, though this is because Ori refuses to test their limits, mostly out of fear. Instead of being able to utilize telepathy, Ori is able to release a psychic field of varying size that links together the minds of everyone under its influence. Memories, thoughts, emotions, and perceptions are able to be fed along psychic "channels" that interconnect the various minds, allowing information to be exchanged among the people under its influence. Ori has little to no control over the field's properties once he has established it, apart from being able to pinpoint specific minds and glean information from them. There is no limit to the number of people that can be connected; in fact, the more people that are connected to Ori's mind, the greater the range. The psychic backlash of having too many people freely interchanging mental information can begin to take its toll on the persons linked to the field, however, which can cause it to weaken. This power is not without its dangers. By freely opening up dozens of minds, Ori's psychic field can become a superhighway for telepaths, who can use the psychic channels connecting the minds to amplify their own powers and bypass the usual hastles of entering a target's mind and sifting through the data inside. The psychic field also lessens a person's resistance to psychic persuasion, making it much simpler to gain control of a person's mind. Despite this, Ori still possesses the ability to shut down the field when he wishes to. This ability is tied to his gloves - without them, his powers are uncontrolable and the field is impossible to shut down. This can have serious consequences on everyone involved. The longer the field is left intact without Ori in control, the more interconnected the minds involved become. This can have a range of effects, from rendering some catatonic to outright killing others. Without a guiding force, the field also allows psychics nearly free reign over the collective minds. The fact that his power amplifies the abilities of connected psychics keeps Ori leary about creating the field, which is yet another block to keep from overusing the power. You'd admittedly have to tweak the rest of his profile, but that's a small tradeoff to keep such a cool character. :biggrin: I hope this helps. :) Out of curiosity, TPTI, does that have enough checks and balances to pass as a PC powerset? IC: (Loadstone)Fade staggered down the corridor, knowing full well that he would probably never make it to Esp before the Mothership outright exploded. The rollers were closing in on him, readying their guns to deliver the fatal shots. He struggled on, refusing to give up, but knowing it would take a miracle for him to survive. The metallic rattle of gunfire made Fade stiffen, expecting to have been shot. He looked down at himself, realizing that the bullets had never touched him. With a sound not unlike a group of bowling balls the rollers were magnetically flung in all directions, crashing into each other and slamming into the walls. Loadstone slowed to a stop next to Fade, one hand outstretched toward the rollers while the other reached down toward Fade. "Need a lift?" OOC: I realize that you've been posting that he's not too far from Esp, but this is A. more dramatic and B. probably more accurate, given everyone's descriptions of long, drawn out hallways and such. IC: (Aquarius)"No, I haven't, but I have seen container ships sailing from around here," Aquarius replied. "One of those ought to be plenty big enough for a truck. There's a loading dock not far from here; it's just downriver, at the mouth of the harbor." ~Lord Rahl~

Edited by Lord Rahl

OOC: Chalcon, the main problem lies in Ori's ability to kill numerous people so quickly and unblockably. If the mental bomb caused severe mental pain, which if exposed to for a long enough time would lead to unconsciousness and then death, I think it's be a lot fairer, as any PCs who get caught up in it would have an opportunity to escape. See: the modified profile Lord Rahl just posted. Think about it from a play perspective. Say you have the gloves come off and the mental bomb occurs, for drama or whatever. At its current power level every single player would make sure their PCs and NPCs were nowhere near the blast before it even goes off, because no-one wants their characters to just randomly die, and thus all tension is removed from the technique making its presence kind of pointless. It's no fun. However, if it poses the possibility of death then PCs and NPCs could get caught up in it, and we'd all have a good time detailing our characters' struggle to escape the blast radius/put the gloves back on Ori before death lays its icy grip upon them. But I'll stop there because I don't want you to feel like you're getting ganged up on, and also, welcome back. :) IC: Sluice staggered inside Esp, clutching a wall for support. She glanced back at the heroes as they fought their way towards the ship. Come on, she thought. There was little she could do herself to help them - not with so little time left...

OOC: I realize that you've been posting that he's not too far from Esp, but this is A. more dramatic and B. probably more accurate, given everyone's descriptions of long, drawn out hallways and such.

OOC: No problem with this; more dramatic is always good. I was trying to give the impression he was too far away to reach Esp anyway, so whether he's twenty feet away or fifty doesn't make that much difference. And you do bring up a good point regarding the "chooses not to thing"; I can probably list more than a few other characters in the RPG who fall under that category (and, honestly, it'd include Fade, seeing as it'd be pretty easy for him to phase-kill someone like he's been doing to the robots). They way it was used just seems a little troubling, since he's mostly limited by his own fear. But I've said my opinion, and like I said, it isn't really my call. IC:"Like I'd really say 'No'?" Fade asked, grabbing Loadstone's outstretched hand, while at the same time using his grappler to secure himself to the Magna-Board. --- "Alright, now we're talking!" Hivemind said. Most of her enthusiasm had returned, but her body language still betrayed the slightest hint of panic. "You find one you can get working, and I'll just bring the truck around, 'kay?" [For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Hmm... It's not instant, but it happens very quickly. It causes a kind of brain death in people, but it's not automatic, and it can be fixed by a skilled psychic. They don't die from the field, they die from not breathing. And fear of being a monster isn't a good limit? Fear of causing MORE death? He's a kid. It has to be very traumatizing.

Edited by Chalcon Crunch
Crunchitize me, Chalcon!

NPC: Scorchmark sat on a bench, silent and still. Unlike most things about him, his eyes seemed cold and hard with the visor gone- at least, when they could be seen, for every exhalation brought a plume of thick, black smoke into the cabin. It seemed he wore that ventilator for a reason besides not wanting bugs in his mouth; without it he put out more smog than a chain-smoker on a binge. Hopefully Esp had internal ventilations for this stuff, or the air was likely to get very dirty very fast... XH-DX

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Hmm... It's not instant, but it happens very quickly. It causes a kind of brain death in people, but it's not automatic, and it can be fixed by a skilled psychic. They don't die from the field, they die from not breathing. And fear of being a monster isn't a good limit? Fear of causing MORE death? He's a kid. It has to be very traumatizing.

Sorry, perhaps I didn't explain properly. The reason I'm concerned with fear as a limiter is because generally, a character is afraid of something so they can overcome said fear at a critical moment. Which gets a bit tricky when it's a superhero's weakness; you can't get rid of Superman's weakness to kryptonite, but you can get rid of Martian Manhunter's fear of fire. The fear limit is good for now, but my concern is that once circumstances force him to confront that fear he'd be basically unstoppable. It's possible I'm thinking too far ahead on this, but it still feels like a problem that needed to be addressed.Using fear as a limit isn't that big a problem, though; it represents part of a perfectly acceptable narrative arc. The real thing that needs to be focused on is making sure he's not so overpowered when he's not held back by said limit.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Even if he does overcome the fear, he still would have the sense not to attempt something like the mind-bomb, which nearly killed him like it did to everyone else around him. He needs to work with others if he wants to use his powers in a useful way. Plus, the fact that he doesn't have control over who forms the psychic link with him presents an interesting possibility as to what will happen if a hero and a villain both do so at the same time.

Crunchitize me, Chalcon!

OOC: Really, I don't have that much of a problem with most of the limits set up for Ori; it seems for the most part they prevent Ori from dishing out these sort of attacks. The problem is that, eventually, when the mind bomb does get used - and no matter how many excuse you give it is going to get used, it's not the sort of thing you go to the trouble of mentioning if you plan on never using it - it's still basically an unstoppable field of death. I don't really feel like debating this back and forth much more, however, since as I've mentioned this isn't my call here. IC:Hivemind sprinted back down the dock towards where she'd parked the truck; or, more accurately, where it had come to a rest. There was still a faint wisp of steam coming from the engine, and Hivemind hoped the engine was still in somewhat working order. There was absolutely no way she was pushing this thing down the harbor towards her awaiting transport, even if she did have the help of a dozen Sharkmen. Thankfully, after sputtering uselessly for a minute or two, by some merciful fate the engine roared to life, possibly for the last time. Slowly, not wanting to tax the truck too hard in case it chose to give out on her again, Hivemind backed the truck up off the pier. In the distance she could see the boats Aquarius had spoken of, but they were too far away for her to see if any of them were still seaworthy after the battle that had raged across the city. Figuring there was only one way to find out, she put the truck and drive and sped forward, moving across the harbor towards the loading dock waiting just ahead. [For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: (Loadstone)"Hey, you can never tell with you Solo types," Loadstone quipped, making a downward slashing motion with his hand. With a metallic groan the ceiling caved in over the rollers, burying them under a pile of rubble. "That ought to keep them busy." The magnaboard made a U-turn and zipped back down the corridor toward Esp. IC: (Aquarius)By the time Hivemind had the truck driving again, Aquarius and the Sharkmen were already at the loading dock, which, as to be expected, was seemingly devoid of life. Several containers, each easily the length of Hivemind's truck, lay in a heap on the ground, scorch marks marring their surfaces and items of every sort spilling forth from inside them. Beyond the shipping graveyard, the ships looked just as forlorn - one was sunken, only its aft sticking out of the water. Another boat was resting half out of the water, the remains of dual tanks scattered around it. Luckily for the Coalition members, a third ship, though listing to port slightly, looked otherwise untouched and ready to sail. Just as Aquarius turned to check on Hivemind's progress, a rustling sound issued from the spilled containers. Aquarius instinctively formed a ball of water between his hands, and the Sharkmen took off like a shot toward the noise. As they neared the oversized crate, Aquarius heard a shrill sqeak and saw a man dart out of the container. He didn't get far before the Sharkmen had him by the neck and were hauling him back to Aquarius. As they neared, Aquarius recognized the figure. He was a small, repugnant man with a large, twitching nose, long whiskers, pointed ears, rodentlike paws, and a wormlike tail. The man wore little more than tattered rags - all color the garments had once had was now replaced by a dirty brown, and several flies buzzed around him. He looked terrified, but brightened slightly when he saw Aquarius. "Oh, Aquarius!" he said, his smile revealing buck teeth. He was furiously drywashing his paws, nervously looking around. "How nice to see you again!" "Packrat, what are you doing here?" Aquarius said, disgust and contempt heavy in his voice. Packrat sqeaked, violently shaking in a jittery manner. "I-I--I was just looking through this stuff, l-l-looking for something shiny. Nobody w-w-wants it any more, so I figured I could j-j-just take some of it, noone would m-m-mind..." ~Lord Rahl~

I've said all I'm going to say Chalcon. Ori is not getting approved as he is. I either want better blocks on those mind powers of his or their removal altogether. It doesn't matter whether someone else is controlling him, because that person is most likely going to be controlled by you.I'd say take some tips from Rahl's suggestion. His version puts a limit on the insta-death field and emphasises the catalyst elements of Ori's powers more

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:"Yeah, we're all just zany like that, huh?" Fade replied, pausing to make sure his impromptu safety line was very secure. It'd probably put a sour note on this whole rescue attempt if he ended up getting crushed with the rollers. --- The truck pulled up alongside the docks, and Hivemind glanced out the window to inspect the slightly listing ship. It didn't look much like something she'd particularly trust to get her safely across an ocean, but she supposed in such a situation even she had to compromise at some point. Besides, she had an aquakinetic helping her, that had to count for some degree of seaworthiness. Speaking of Aquarius, Hivemind finally noticed that he and his Sharkman entourage had taken interest in something else. Someone might be the better term but Hivemind honestly wasn't sure, given his oddly ratlike appearance. Curious, Hivemind stuck her head out the window and shouted over to them. "Hey! What's the holdup over there! Just who is that..." she paused, realizing appearance hadn't given her much to go on regarding his identity, "...uh... ...guy?" [For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Not 100% certain about this character, but I don't see any particular reason why the whole alien thing would be a problem. Real Name: FellwydAlias: Douglas SmithAppearance: Fellwyd is a member of an alien species called the Diemawr, 1.5-meter tall reptilians with a bulky torso, long, strong arms with four fingers and two thumbs, five-toed feet with opposable, monkey-like toes, and a prehensile tail longer than they are tall. The head of a Diemawr is boxy, with a pronounced, almost pig-like nose connected to a fleshy air-sac on top of the snout, a bony plate on top of the head, and an array of protofeather-like quills protruding from the back of the head. Fellwyd is an albino of his species, and most of the length of his tail has been lost. He wears a thick, loose protective garment made from a rough sort of leather with small metal plates sewn on.-Disguised Appearance: When using his disguise, "Douglas Smith" is a short, stocky, balding man with wire-frame glasses, a neatly pressed blue suit, a nose like a squashed tomato, and dull grey eyes. The disguise was chosen to be as unremarkable as possible.Power: Like all members of his species, Fellwyd is physically very strong, and is a naturally skilled tree-climber, though the loss of his tail impairs his balance somewhat. All of his weapons were lost when his escape pod crashed, so he has to rely on physical strength and any weapons he might find in a fight. Mentally, he is very straight-forward, and is incapable of perceiving telepathy, though he can be fooled by it. Fellwyd also possesses sort of a cloaking device that allows him to disguise himself as Douglas Smith. To aid in his disguise, Fellwyd carries a translation device with him, though, like any electronic translator, it needs sufficient exposure to a language to work with it, and is certainly capable of garbling translations.Allegiance: Solo Neutral, perhaps closer to Hero than VillainArea: Homeworld is Diemwnt-Cwn, crash-landed in Cardiff Bay.Bio: Fellwyd was a member of the Diemawr warrior class, fighting a war millions of miles from the homeworld over possession of an iron-rich asteroid field. Fellwyd was working as a gunner on a lightly armored cruiser patrolling near a suspected enemy base of operations when the ship was ambushed, with enemy lasers gutting the bridge before they had a chance to retaliate. Of the crew that did not perish in the initial volley, Fellwyd was one of the last to make it to an escape pod, and his pod was sent hurtling off into space when the cruiser finally exploded, frying the pod’s navigation systems.Devoid of any way of steering itself, the pod drifted silently through space for years, with the frozen body of its occupant stored in suspended animation until the pod was pulled into the gravity well of a blue-green rocky planet, the third from its sun. As the pod plunged through the atmosphere, the onboard computer used the last of the power to thaw Fellwyd, preparing him for impact.At 5:05 AM, on a cold December night, the pod splashed down in Cardiff Bay, slowed marginally by a parachute that had deployed automatically after re-entry. The impact with the water, unfortunately, caused the pod-doors to malfunction as Fellwyd exited the pod, snapping shut on his tail and severing the appendage. The waterlogged reptile dragged himself onto the shore after a long swim, and, after observing the planet’s inhabitants from a safe hiding place, activated his disguise and went out into the world.

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: OK, edited profile.Real Name: Ori
Alias:
 None, as of yet.Appearance: A tall young man, with a handsome face, very lean, to the point of seeming malnourished at times. His shirt is a tattered old white tee, with faded letters on it. The only letters that are legible are ORI, before they fade out. His pants are the same way, white and tattered. He has no shoes. His hair and eyes are brown, and he appears to be growing a light stubble. The most abnormal feature about Ori is his gloves, if they can be called that. Massive, and composed of an unknown metal (It’s obviously not a conventional metal, but Ori won’t let anyone touch them out of fear), they are giant gauntlets inscribed with black lines that are sunken into the metal. When Ori activates his power, the lines and his eyes glow teal.Power:
 Ori possesses a type of psychic powerset. For some reason, his abilties manifest themselves through his hands - part of these powers is the ability to form psychokinetic limbs to push and throw things. An upper limit to their strength has not been observed, though this is because Ori refuses to test their limits, mostly out of fear.Instead of being able to utilize telepathy, Ori is able to release a psychic field of varying size that links together the minds of everyone under its influence. Memories, thoughts, emotions, and perceptions are able to be fed along psychic "channels" that interconnect the various minds, allowing information to be exchanged among the people under its influence. Ori has little to no control over the field's properties once he has established it, apart from being able to pinpoint specific minds and glean information from them. There is no limit to the number of people that can be connected; in fact, the more people that are connected to Ori's mind, the greater the range. The psychic backlash of having too many people freely interchanging mental information can begin to take its toll on the persons linked to the field, however, which can cause it to weaken.This power is not without its dangers. By freely opening up dozens of minds, Ori's psychic field can become a superhighway for telepaths, who can use the psychic channels connecting the minds to amplify their own powers and bypass the usual hastles of entering a target's mind and sifting through the data inside. The psychic field also lessens a person's resistance to psychic persuasion, making it much simpler to gain control of a person's mind.Despite this, Ori still possesses the ability to shut down the field when he wishes to. This ability is tied to his gloves - without them, his powers are uncontrolable and the field is impossible to shut down. This can have serious consequences on everyone involved. The longer the field is left intact without Ori in control, the more interconnected the minds involved become. This can have a range of effects, from rendering some catatonic to outright killing others. Without a guiding force, the field also allows psychics nearly free reign over the collective minds.Allegiance: Solo Neutral at introduction.Area: It is unknown where Ori is actually from, but he was discovered in a “Dead zone” caused by what appears to be a maddened gestalt created by Ori's mind-link in Hungary. In the area, what appears to be a superhuman holding area and testing zone was discovered, and it is believed that Ori escaped from there.Bio: A newsflash, of the “Dead Zone,” a small area in Hungary where all living things within just died all at once. A team of heroes was dispatched to study the zone, but began dying the second they entered the field. The psychic of the group managed to warn others about what was happening before dying himself. A second group soon came, armed with the knowledge of the nature of the zone, to hear a young man screaming in pain, on top of a building undulating and warping with psychic force. The group’s psychic discovered the boy, but had to enter the zone to reach him, subjecting herself to the field’s effects. Recognizing the power of the gloves by the boy, both of which had fallen off, she used the last of her strength to telekinetically put the gloves on the boy, stopping the field at the cost of her life. The young man also fell, blood pouring from his nose. The remaining heroes, not wanting their compatriots’ sacrifices to be in vain, took the young man, bringing him to the League’s headquarters in New York after a long trip. His story starts as he is brought there, and begins to wake up…

Edited by Chalcon Crunch
Crunchitize me, Chalcon!

OOC: I'll just say psychic's already have a fair few powers as standard, unless you outright block them off. Telepathy, telekinetics, precognition to a usually very limited degree, weaponising psychic energy... it all depends where you specialise. Silver is pratically all out on weaponised psychic energy (blasts, wristblades, orbs), with his telepathy and telekinetic powers so-so at best. His tries really hard, but that doesn't mean he'd actually beat someone who specialises in something else. Just keep those in mind for the profile since I like to think I made psychic's really broad in this RPG 8D ....... I also have a spaceship and a magical gem that is godmodding incarnate! Power for the win! .... if only the Crystal actually bothered to help us ;_; IC: "Will you just all get in here already!" Esp urged, her spacecraft form hovering just off the ground as everyone boarded, the hanger groaning as the metal warped and shunted inwards towards the green void of energy in the centre of the Mothership. The glowing, yelled eyed alien known as Harbringer had kept his mouth shut this entire time, and continued to due so, but was eyeing off the technology of the craft as he stood inside. With Loadstone and Fade soon zipping towards her, Esp suddenly lurched to the side to avoid a sudden flare tearing it's way from the centre of the ship, lancing out of tearing through the hangar walls and beyond. The sphere of instant destruction was growing steadily, and from Shard's view in space a good third of the Mothership was already swallowed into the green abyss. Perhaps even more worrying for the inner group was that several Dual Fighters seemed to be patrolling the outside of the hanger in a very lazy formation... like they weren't even meant to be active at all.

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

OOC: Not 100% certain about this character, but I don't see any particular reason why the whole alien thing would be a problem.

OOC: No issues at all; we've had all sorts of aliens in TSTW! The aliens that designed the Egyptian pyramids, the Hkxryyxzx, an alien weapon that caused the Tunguska event, the Reptoids, Tek, Silver's mother, Proxy, and finally Technax and his accompanying armada (including Ishtara and the Venusians). I'd say aliens fit right in. :P

OOC: Thoughts on my character's profile, TPtI?

OOC: It's been put in the first post, so I assume it's been approved. Welcome to TSTW! IC: (Loadstone)"Yeah, yeah, we're coming!" Loadstone said irritably, turning a corner and nearly plowing into the Dual Fighters. Curses flew as Loadstone dodged through the Fighters and zoomed toward Esp's open hatch. IC: (Aquarius)"This," Aquarius said, gesturing toward Packrat and causing him to squeak nervously, "is a sorry excuse for a SuperHuman called Packrat. I've had dealings with him in the past; he's...well, a packrat. I found him scavenging through the wreckage here. He's harmless, if not a bit disgusting." ~Lord Rahl~ Edited by Lord Rahl

OOC: Or, more appropriately, welcome back. For those that don't recognize me, I was Nero, and later The Rover. Now, I'm a little uncertain at this point - what is the exact status of the invasion at this point? Are the enemy's troops still marching on pretty much everywhere?

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Well, back before the forums shutdown, Technax had the bulk of his forces withdraw to the fleet so he could blow up the planet instead. There was still a sizable contingent left on the planet, but without the ships above sending down more troops.to replace destroyed units, the most of the planetside invaders have been defeated, except maybe a few stragglers around the world. So, no massive worldwide fighting, but still some smaller skirmishes here and there. IC:Fade regained enough focus to turn himself, Loadstone, and the magna-board intangible, sailing right on through the incoming Dual Fighters. Time was of the essence, and the seconds saved from evading enemy fighters just might be enough to get them to safety. --- Hivemind eyed Packrat suspiciously. She didn't particularly trust the scavenger not to try and make off with some of her precious cargo; which, to be fair, she had stolen first. But she wasn't some lousy vulture like this guy; she'd gotten what she had by crawling into the belly of an Inferno Walker and blowing it up all by herself - mostly by herself, anyway. That wasn't a scavenger; at the very least, she was a hunter-gatherer. "How very nice to meet you, Packrat," Hivemind said, venom dripping from her words. "You were just leaving, were you not?" [For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Alrighty then, thank you. I think I'll lay low until I see a good opportunity to get involved, then.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Oh, Nero, it's you! Hi again. FYI, the invasion is all but wrapped up now (the mothership is in the process of exploding), and once it's done there's going to be a one-month timeskip so the world can plausibly recover from the invasion. Since your character's based in the UK I'll offer you interaction with Sluice if you needed help getting into things.

OOC: That would be appreciated, thank you. There's not an awful lot to do with a disguised alien in Cardiff when all of the action seems to be in space. Can't exactly have him stop a random burglary, because there's been a freaking alien invasion - everyone's either dead, looting, or huddled in their basements.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: I don't know, since the alien forces have mostly withdrawn I expect a lot of criminals would be taking advantage of the destruction to steal what they can. Some might think it's the end of civilised society and just go round attacking people.

Edited by Kumata

OOC: True enough. For my purposes, then, it is presently night in the UK. Nothing I've seen contradicts that, so here goes.IC: During the night, Fellwyd had taken to deactivating his disguise and hiding in a disused alleyway. The system had worked well enough for the past month or so, and the rest of Cardiff's homeless population had taken to avoiding that particular alleyway.Tonight, however, things would not be so easy. Much of the city was still in disorder from the invasion, and, though the alien robots had departed earlier in the day, the sounds of battle could still be heard.Humanity, Fellwyd mused, reacted in a very interesting way to disaster. Namely, their first impulse upon seeing a problem appeared to be to try making it bigger, as though the problem would implode under its own weight.It was in the spirit of that idea that several youths had taken to tormenting the city's homeless, who, for their part, tended to be in no mental condition to make a good account of themselves in a fight. It was with this impression of the homeless in mind that the aggressors approached a hunched shape in a dark alley, calling out taunts and brandishing their collection of blunt objects in what they surely believed was a menacing fashion. The alien warrior restrained himself, reminding himself that these humans lacked armor of any kind, and not even the cricket bat that the largest one carried could be considered a real weapon.Encouraged by what they assumed to be the drunken stupor of a hapless, luckless man, one of the youths rushed forward, striking the shape on the shoulder with his cricket bat. The shape remained unmoved for a few moments, during which the youth turned back to his friends, grinning broadly."Look at 'im! Doesn't even know he's been hit, stupid bu-" The gloat was cut off by an awful croaking sound as a scaly hand wrapped around the boy's neck, two thumbs and four fingers pressing deep into the flesh as Fellwyd strangled the boy, having to almost clamber onto the young man's back to do so."There will be little glory in your deaths," Fellwyd said, gazing at the boy's astonished friends with all the feeling and compassion of an adder, "but less, I think, if you continue to live." The first boy's life ended with a crunch and a squeal as Fellwyd released his victim's crushed neck and the boy's comrades rushed in for revenge.The first of the four was struck on the chin with the cricket bat, lifting him off the ground for less than a second before his limp body crumpled into a heap. The second met a similar end as the bat was thrown at him, connecting with his skull. The third struck the alien over the head with a lead pipe, causing severe discomfort, but, thanks to the bony plate on top of his head, little actual damage. The pipe was dropped shortly after that, as Fellwyd took hold of the boy's right arm and pulled with all his strength, releasing his grip on the ruffian just before the unfortunate attacker's face made contact with a brick wall.The fourth proved to be either the smartest or the most cowardly of the group, backpedaling rapidly soon after the second of his four friends hit the ground. By the time Fellwyd had finished with the ruffian with the pipe, the last of the group was out of sight, likely having left the excitement and violence of the post-invasion streets to find comfort in whatever familiar setting had not been blasted into pieces.Satisfied that the threat was over, Fellwyd examined his handiwork - two of the four would most likely live, though each had sustained what were likely to be permanent head injuries, and definitely needed medical attention, which, unfortunately for them, was not Fellwyd's problem. He left their fates up to chance, just as they had left those who had not been strong enough to fight back.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: Oh, I knew I'd seen that name before, but I didn't realize it was you, Nero. Incidentally, another reason I didn't recognize you is because you created a new profile instead of using your old one; I figured you were a newbie. Glad to have you back on board. :)IC: (Loadstone)Loadstone shuddered slightly after phasing - it had a tingling sensation to it, and he wasn't quite used to his molecules separating enough to pass through other matter. He pushed onward, though, and in seconds they were landing inside of Esp."Is that everyone?" Loadstone asked as he and Fade climbed off of the magnaboard. He looked around and began counting heads.IC: (Aquarius)"Leav...oh, yes, of course, of course!," Packrat said, vigorously nodding his head. "I was on my way before, when Aquarius found me. It's nice to see you again, but I have somewhere I've got to be..." He struggled, but the Sharkmen's grip was like a vice.Aquarius formed an ice sword and stepped forward, holding the frigid blade against Packrat's neck. "If you so much as think of sneaking back here and stealing anything from us, I will personally skin you alive. Am I clear?""Yes! Yes!" Packrat squealed. "Please! Please! Let me go! I'll leave! Oh, let me go!"Aquarius nodded to the Sharkmen, his blade evaporating into mist as Packrat fell on the ground. He scrambled to his feet and was running faster than one would think possible for a man his size, bounding over the wreckage and looking back over his shoulder every other step."He's easily cowed," Aquarius said matter-of-factly, watching Packrat become a small figure scurrying toward the horizon. "I'm not surprised to see him out, though; the aftermath of a calamity is his favorite time to scavenge."~Lord Rahl~

IC:As Loadstone's magna-board came to a stop, Fade let himself drop down to the floor with a painful-sounding thud. He lay there for a few moments; he spent so much of his time trying to shrug off injuries whilst fighting impossible odds that having a moment to simply stop and acknowledge that this really, truly hurt was actually refreshing. Then, slowly, he grabbed a hold of the wall beside him, pulling himself back to his feet. He tore off one glove and began to inspect the damage on his chestplate, feeling for any telltale trickle of blood or any holes the rollers bullets might have punched through his armor. There were no outwardly obvious signs of a fatal injury, but there'd be no way to tell for sure until he got a chance to take off his armor.In the meantime, escape was a much more pressing issue.---HIvemind watched every second of Packrat leaving. She didn't trust him not to double back while she wasn't looking, and even with him out of sight she still half-expected it."Well, now that the Rat Pack's out of the way... that the boat we're gonna be taking?" she asked, motioning towards the slightly listing tanker. "I'm really hoping this is the part where you tell me 'she might not look like much, but she's got it where it counts'..."[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

IC: "Everyone who should be here is here..... and we don't have the time to delay waiting. We must depart now" Isis spoke up for the first time in the long while, her silence likely a good thing. It was generally accepted that just about everyone here hated the precognitive psychic's roundabout way of delivering information and her cryptic responses to further prys... the future could only share so much with the past without altering the future entirely. Surprisingly, she had support this time."Isis is right.... everything is going to plan but our escape window is rapidly closing" Esp agreed, the gangplank behind the last arrivals closing up most of the way as she took off into the storage ring of the failure Mothership superstructure. Displays inside began to show a disturbing development as they picked up speed: flashes of colour as the stored units came online just as they passed."........ the failing power systems have overloaded and powering up EVERYTHING, and without Diabolous to focus them all, they're regarding anything foreign as hostile" the AI quickly explained, just as several small impacts were heard, splashing off her shielding. "And the only thing hostile in here right now is US. This may get bumpy" The gangplank lowered partially to show the endless masses starting to trail after them, the majority Dual Fighters... at first on a couple, then a dozen, then over two dozen, then so many it was getting hard to see anything else: more joined the chase as they were passed by. And all had taken to constant firing, sending numerous impacts splashing across the steadily draining shields. It was clear that just standing around inside would get them all killed: they'd have to fight on the fly.The gangplank lowered as far as it could go without allowing a sudden jolt to throw anyone out, and numerous Superbeing attacks blasted out into the trailing masses..... where hundreds upon hundreds more would steadily join the chase, even massive sea-faring battleships static down below whirring to life and taking aim with their oh-so-inaccurate cannons. An invasion's worth of units was hunting the lone ship down....OOC: If you're not listening to Mass Effect 2's: The End Run by now, you should be! It's you outside the back of a small spaceship V an entire invasion fleet that activates the second you race by... could you defeat them? Rather impossible....Your task? Survive.

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC:"Everyone who should be here... heh... should be here..." Fade muttered bitterly as he stormed past Isis, "Well... I suppose you would think... urgh... you're qualified to judge that..."It probably wasn't the best time to get into an argument, but Fade figured he'd just been shot, so he was within rights to be a little grumpy. There was just something about what Isis said, something about the phrasing "should be" that implied she'd gone into this knowing just who'd make it to the ramp. Fade was the first to admit - proudly, even - that he distrusted psychics in general, but Isis was becoming a particularly sour point for him. All the deaths, suffering, and disasters she could see, and yet she did nothing to stop it. No, clearly maintaining her image of the future was more important that creating a better one.Sure, when the entire Earth's future was on the line she'd step in, say a few encouraging words, but when it came down to the lives of those who'd willingly charge into the most heavily defended ship on the fleet, her lips were suddenly sealed. That line of thinking disturbed Fade; sure, the big picture was important, once you got right down to it. But you didn't have that picture without all the smaller parts, the smaller people, who made it up. Once you stopped caring about those little guys for the whole of the picture, Fade wondered, what point was there to care at all?But philosophical debates could wait for a moment when there wasn't an armada bearing down on them. Fade staggered and leaned against a wall for support, staring back at the incoming fighters. He was of little use in combating them, not unless he wanted to jump out of the ship and start hacking at one with his wristblades, which he really didn't want to do. Fade considered phasing the entire ship, like he had Loadstone and his magna-board, but highly doubted his chances.He had phased a plane before, only for a few seconds, but it couldn't have been much larger then Esp.Still, a large part of that had involved trying very hard not to think of all the reasons it wouldn't work, and it had still been an enormous drain. Considering the condition he was in, doing so now would almost certainly kill him. And with the distance to go between them and safety, a few seconds wouldn't be enough to save the ship. At the moment, all he could really do was wait. There might be promise to the plan, but the moment was not right yet.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Just remembered that I coloured my drawing of Isis during the downtime. Here she is!IC: Still leaning against a wall for support, Sluice could hardly bear to look down at the seemingly-infinite cluster of ships that was rapidly pursuing them. The view from the half-open gangway was filled with countless green flashes as their shots ricocheted off Esp's shields. Sluice felt like she was going to be sick. She wasn't entirely sure if it was the dread of the situation, her current injuries, or motion sickness. Regardlessly she summoned her waning strength, trying to focus through the pain and nausea and think of something useful she could do.I can't give up... I can't allow the possibility that the others might die because of my inaction, however small... got to keep trying...At her mental command the moisture in the air began to coalesce into mist. It streamed out of the opening and in Esp's wake, like a smoke trail... Sluice could only hope it would somehow interfere with the pursuing units' aim, lessening the strain on Esp's shielding. There was no way Sluice could formulate enough ice daggers to even disable a fraction of that gigantic force, even at full strength...

NPC: Scorchmark observed his surroundings critically, from the state of his allies to the ship's own condition, and concluded that they were almost, but not quite, absolutely, completely and totally screwed. After the series of battles with little to no rest in between, the numerous injuries and vast expenditures of power leaving very little left over, probably the one person on the entire ship in any fit state to take on a bunch of fighters was Lodestone. Of course Scorchmark wasn't really injured either, and could still fight, but his powers were of the close-range variety. He was in the same boat as Fade. But Scorchmark was not known for quitting. As soon as he strapped his visor and mask back on, he got up and looked around. "Do we have weapons?" Granted, Esp could probably run anything ship-mounted herself, but hopefully there would be a couple of rocket launchers lying around. Not that he knew how to use them, but it was better than nothing.XH-DX

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

Real Name: Robert CritterAlias: Toa AerrowAppearance: has powerfull armor based on the Iron Man Armor. it is Forrest green, and has built in repulsors, Thruster Boots, Jet Pack, and Unibeam. it can also folded up into a school bag!Power: he has a kanohi hau: mask of Shielding, an elemental stone of Nature implanted in his chest, as well as powering the armour, Repulsors, boots, jet pack, AI (girl voice named Aphelion), and weapon, a large staff with a claw at one end and a wench at the other. it can also be used to channel his elemental power that is enlaced through his blood Via the Stone of Nature.Allegiance: League HeroArea: AustraliaBio: he is a young boy of 18 that was tracking the comet Elenin, until it crashed into his backyard. as well as examining the Qiute Interesting species inside the comet (from Planet Gliese 581 G), he found an elemantal stone of incredible power. included powers were: Nature, Fire, Ice, Earth (includes Metals; Elements, Compounds, and alloys), Light, Water, and Air. the comet also caused it to rain all over the planet for three days, along with powered crystals similar to the Crystals in the Storm Hawks series. when he tried to pull the stone of Nature off, the rock exploded, sending each of the elemental stones across the globe to the seven continents (exept Nature in Australia). he decided to build a device that allowed him to harness the power of the stone of nature, and placed it in his chest. he also made a miniature one for his prototype weapon, slicing off a small piece of the stone to do so. then he built simple Armor to protect him from an attack, which he used to stop a large bank robbery that would destroy much of midland Station, at which point he revealed that he was Toa Aerrow, and what his real name was. he then upgraded the armor, and made it a full body suit, as well as adding Aphelion, Thruster Boots, Repulsors, Jet Pack, and Mask of Shielding, creating the first force field and first fully sentient AI in the process. however, he had made it out of Steel, and so it was very heavy. so he designed a new suit, one that folded out from a school bag, that was made of a light Titanium Alloy (made of Iron, Titanium, Carbon, a recently mound element Mithril, Nickel, and Tin), Ithildin (Named after J.R.R.Tolkien's Mithril Alloy), coloured green to suit his element.also in the end he also built armor for six of his friends:1. Lauchlan Miver, Toa Revim, Toa Of Ice, White-ish Blue, Ice Trident and retractable shield (based off the shield Captailn America Had), Kanohi Kualsi: Mask of Teleportation, Boy, 172. Amy Ralin, Toa Narissa, Toa of Water, Royal Blue, Twin Aqua Hook/Blades, Kanohi Rau: mask of Translation, Girl, 16, Robert's love interest3. Odin Owolds, Toa Venger, Toa of Fire, Firey Red, Twin Fire Daggers and Retractable Shield, Kanohi Matatu: Mask of Telekenisis, Boy, 16, Has a crush on Fiona4. Fiona Belianis, Toa Alumina, Toa of Light, Gold and white, Dual-Bladed axe (based of Astrid's axe from How to Train your Dragon), Kanohi Ahvohki: Mask of Light, Girl, 19, Has a Crush on Odin5. Jasper Veriga, Toa Spartikus, Toa of Air, sand brown, Roman Sword and Roman Shield, Kanohi Arthron: mask of Sonar, Blind, Boy, 166. Nicholas Rakod, Toa Nitron, Toa of Earth, Stone Brown, Retractable Blade Shield and Huge Broadsword, Kanohi Volitak: Mask of Stealth, boy, 19since then he has upgraded his an d his friend's armors, and so he fights crime, terrorism, war, strives for a better Earth, and planes to one day, find out where the Elemental stone came from, somewhere in the Galexy, Universe, or Multiverse...

Toa Aerrow

The Toa of Nature

--------------------

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

--------------------

I am a Seeker! does that mean i seek stuff?

--------------------

" Most People would say that this mission is Dangerous, Reckless, and pretty much impossible."

"In other Words, Just our Style!"

-- Aerrow and Piper, Storm Hawks Episode 3: Gale-Force Winds

OOC: I forget, is Technax dead yet?

OOC: The group of heroes that went up to fight him are currently hightailing it out of the exploding mothership - Technax himself ejected to safety. The explosion is creating a bright green glow which can be seen from Earth.

Real Name: Robert CritterAlias: Toa AerrowAppearance: has powerfull armor based on the Iron Man Armor. it is Forrest green, and has built in repulsors, Thruster Boots, Jet Pack, and Unibeam. it can also folded up into a school bag!Power: he has a kanohi hau: mask of Shielding, an elemental stone of Nature implanted in his chest, as well as powering the armour, Repulsors, boots, jet pack, AI (girl voice named Aphelion), and weapon, a large staff with a claw at one end and a wench at the other. it can also be used to channel his elemental power that is enlaced through his blood Via the Stone of Nature.Allegiance: League HeroArea: AustraliaBio: he is a young boy of 18 that was tracking the comet Elenin, until it crashed into his backyard. as well as examining the Qiute Interesting species inside the comet (from Planet Gliese 581 G), he found an elemantal stone of incredible power. included powers were: Nature, Fire, Ice, Earth (includes Metals; Elements, Compounds, and alloys), Light, Water, and Air. the comet also caused it to rain all over the planet for three days, along with powered crystals similar to the Crystals in the Storm Hawks series. when he tried to pull the stone of Nature off, the rock exploded, sending each of the elemental stones across the globe to the seven continents (exept Nature in Australia). he decided to build a device that allowed him to harness the power of the stone of nature, and placed it in his chest. he also made a miniature one for his prototype weapon, slicing off a small piece of the stone to do so. then he built simple Armor to protect him from an attack, which he used to stop a large bank robbery that would destroy much of midland Station, at which point he revealed that he was Toa Aerrow, and what his real name was. he then upgraded the armor, and made it a full body suit, as well as adding Aphelion, Thruster Boots, Repulsors, Jet Pack, and Mask of Shielding, creating the first force field and first fully sentient AI in the process. however, he had made it out of Steel, and so it was very heavy. so he designed a new suit, one that folded out from a school bag, that was made of a light Titanium Alloy (made of Iron, Titanium, Carbon, a recently mound element Mithril, Nickel, and Tin), Ithildin (Named after J.R.R.Tolkien's Mithril Alloy), coloured green to suit his element.also in the end he also built armor for six of his friends:1. Lauchlan Miver, Toa Revim, Toa Of Ice, White-ish Blue, Ice Trident and retractable shield (based off the shield Captailn America Had), Kanohi Kualsi: Mask of Teleportation, Boy, 172. Amy Ralin, Toa Narissa, Toa of Water, Royal Blue, Twin Aqua Hook/Blades, Kanohi Rau: mask of Translation, Girl, 16, Robert's love interest3. Odin Owolds, Toa Venger, Toa of Fire, Firey Red, Twin Fire Daggers and Retractable Shield, Kanohi Matatu: Mask of Telekenisis, Boy, 16, Has a crush on Fiona4. Fiona Belianis, Toa Alumina, Toa of Light, Gold and white, Dual-Bladed axe (based of Astrid's axe from How to Train your Dragon), Kanohi Ahvohki: Mask of Light, Girl, 19, Has a Crush on Odin5. Jasper Veriga, Toa Spartikus, Toa of Air, sand brown, Roman Sword and Roman Shield, Kanohi Arthron: mask of Sonar, Blind, Boy, 166. Nicholas Rakod, Toa Nitron, Toa of Earth, Stone Brown, Retractable Blade Shield and Huge Broadsword, Kanohi Volitak: Mask of Stealth, boy, 19since then he has upgraded his an d his friend's armors, and so he fights crime, terrorism, war, strives for a better Earth, and planes to one day, find out where the Elemental stone came from, somewhere in the Galexy, Universe, or Multiverse...

I think you need to read the first post again. Or possibly take a look at what forum this is in. Because this RPG, like any other in COT, has nothing to do with Bionicle. So, you know, no Toa, no Kanohi etc. Also, your character is an 18 year old...so how has he built his own power armour/thruster boots/AI/rayguns? I mean, you don't mention him being a supergenius or anything, he's just an average kid who got hit by a rock from space

7AOYGDJ.jpg

May I join? And I think the characters I will present should work out well... I've had them for years now, and developed them quite a bit...Name: Timothy Smythe (Unused for years)Alias: SurgePowers: He is pure energy, and has complete control over energy. He can also convert energy into matter and back again. Control over energy gives Surge a whole range of powers, the most notable energy blasts and energy blades, and converting his body into pure light when fighting. The only downside is to do any of these things, it requires energy. He expends energy to control energy. This isn't a problem for him if he's careful, as he can siphon energy from his surroundings, but he still must be careful, as he can only absorb energy so fast. He would be in a bad way in space though, unless he was close enough to a star. Should he "run out" of energy, he has perfected reflexive failsafes, so that he doesn't just go flying into pieces in a billion little blasts of light. When he gets to his limit, he automatically reconverts his body to matter and passes out. He is unable to convert anything from energy to matter except for himself, due to the massive amounts of energy needed. The only reason he can do it with his own body is the result of many conversions during the time he experimented with his powers. Now the energy requirement is nearly nill, but it also means his physical body is very weak, outside of it's control of energy.Affiliation: Solo Hero, currently, but isn't opposed to teaming up.Appearance: In battle, pure yellow light. When acting as a superhero, basically a yellow not-quite skintight outfit (NOT SPANDEX!), with gloves and boots. He wears a ninja style mask over his nose and mouth, and has brown hair with yellow highlights throughout, a side effect of the transformation.Bio will be after the second character, for a specific reason.Name: Timothy Smythe (Unused for years)Alias: Nihilo.Powers: Nihilo is trapped as antimatter. Permanently. He has to repel himself from any and all forms of matter, as the antimatter his body is made up of and the matter will negate each other, eating each other like acid. Nihilo's strength comes from his incredible mind, and the ability to siphon negative energy (created by chaos, evil, and negative emotions such as anger and fear) from any one and anything. He is able to fire blast's of antimatter, which has the same effect touching matter as his body does. He doesn't use this flippantly, due to the fact that the amount of antimatter in the universe is severely less than matter, and he only has a part of it. He also is able to harness the (fictional) natural ability of antimatter to repulse matter. This not only keeps him alive, but allows him to manipulate objects, and fly if he repulses air in a specific direction.Affiliation: Solo Villain, but he will join a team for the purposes of manipulating his teammates for his own ends.Appearance: Nearly the same as Surge, except black and dark purple. He also wears a hooded cloak, and his hair is black and dark purple, same as his outfit. He also wears a ninja style mask over his whole face except for his hair. Or that's how it looks, he can't touch matter. Antimatter constructs and all.Bio: Timothy Smythe was a kid genius growing up. He excelled in everything. So it made sense that he was able to manage the World Power Plant at age 20. Timothy was selfish and careless however, and a careless mistake led to his downfall. The World Power Plant was the largest attempt at solving the energy problem ever. All the nations contributed to this plant that harnessed every single possible way to make energy. Which included nuclear. Timothy did not keep as close an eye as he should have there. So it was all going to go up. Hundreds of thousands of homes would be without power until the local plants could get their backups online. But worst of all, the 20,000+ workers in the plant had to get out. Timothy, in an act of extreme cowardice, shoved his way through the horde, and managed to get to the emergency exit first. It slammed shut behind him and locked, trapping the rest inside. When the explosion went off, Timothy didn't exactly escape either. The radiation combined with the explosive force behind it split Timothy into two beings: One, Surge, made of pure energy, and with control of that energy. The other, Nihilo, made of pure antimatter, with control of it's forces. Surge left to try to make amends in some way for what he did by saving as many as he could. Nihilo left to cause as much destruction and chaos as he could, in order to get stronger and make his way to the position of ruler of the universe, which he believes is rightfully his.What do you think?

Edited by King Joe

Real Name: Tilian PearsonAlias: SaosinAppearance: Tall, slim, yet built; short blonde hair, has a tendency to wear v-necks and skinny jeans. His supersuit is black with red stripes throughout with a heartagram in the center.Power: Can instantly remember anything he's ever seen; the perfect photographic memory.Allegiance: LeagueArea: CaliforniaBio: Tilian is a musician from Sacramento, California who had a normal enough life until he was about 19, when he began having vivid dreams that eventually turned into nightmares. After inquiring about it to friends and family, he realized they weren't dreams: they were memories of particularly tragic events that had been occuring throughout his life. Eventually, his head was filled with the memories of his entire life, and he decided to try his luck with the world. He joined the League two years ago, at the age of 21, when he finally decided he needed to do something with his life besides sing. He's one of the funniest, nicest, most down to earth people you'll ever meet, and he's always willing to get your back.

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

hey hey Hey Kids, It is I XD it's been quite a while huh? a year and half maybe? huh strange lol.Anyway i decided to join this again, and juts letting you all know that he's still kind of in development, so yeah XD I also changed how I rp just a little, so dont freak out from seeing something unknown to you lolReal Name: Kaname CrescentAlias: N/AAppearance:

FF7_Sephiroth.jpg

He wields around a Long Katana on his persin, whcih when not in use transforms into a Card.Power: Black Lighting.He can control, manipulate, and create Black Lighting, a faster more destructive version of normal lighting. In addition he can use a 'Lighting Form' which increases his speed, strength, reactions and Thinking speed. This Form would make him immune to Mind Readers/Physics since his thoughts are going by so fast that by the time his thoughts get out hes already thinking of something else.He is able to preform all kinds of attacks from his Lighting, his weakness would be when someone takes his sword he cant use his Attacks, but can still use Lighting. He fixed This weakness by called to word "Return", the sword will turn into the card and vanish in a un-catchable Lighting bolt returning to his hand. By using the command "Awaken" he can bring his sword Out.Allegiance: UnknownArea (Where your character comes from): JapanBio: He is actually a Relative of Solo Hero named Ezekiel, who was Known as Zeke, what relation is Unknown. But after a very long time of looking searching for him, but with no luck he just traveled around, doing not much of anything, attacking Both sides of Hero and Villain, unknown to why though. Since now He is a highly unpredictable person, being able to not even think at all. His words are untrustworthy most of the time. and is very insightful.Sorry for not giving you much, but dont worry I'll be done by monday XD

Edited by Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

OOC: Dude, if your profile isn't done yet, don't post it. I promise we'll be able to stand the suspense until you have an actual finished profile.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom