To Save The World!

OOC: Chalcon, your character's profile is linked to in the first post, which means yes you probably are accepted.Also hello again Kenpachi, I remember you from last time although I'm struggling to remember who your character was. Was it JyuKenOh or am I mixing you up with somebody else?

In the case of Surge, what sort of limits are there on creating matter out of energy? By the sound of the energy blades it sounds like he creates simple hard-light constructs, is it more than that?Also I'm pretty sure antimatter isn't created through people being evil, but I'm going to allow that :P

When he makes energy blades, sheilds, etc, he's manipulating energy into a solid state. It's takes less energy to do that than it does to make it into matter( such as steel or wood. Conceiveably, he can take energy and make it into any form of matter he wishes, as long as he has enough energy to do so. However, the more complex the matter, (Such as metal alloys) the more energy it takes to make). To make energy into matter is very draining, takes a lot of energy. Making matter into energy, not as much, but still a lot.And the antimatter thing, yeah, but still. What's a superhero story without a little fake science? Edited by King Joe

OOC: Chalcon, your character's profile is linked to in the first post, which means yes you probably are accepted. Also hello again Kenpachi, I remember you from last time although I'm struggling to remember who your character was. Was it JyuKenOh or am I mixing you up with somebody else?

it was actually Zeke who used the Lighting element. i dont remember who JyuKenOh was...

Kenpachi Zaraki Captain of squad 11

Read This to learn about kenpachi.

odstreflect.png

Credit to Republic Commando Darman for the banner.

OOC: Technically, to make any form of actual matter, you would have to have the equivalent energy of about 1,000 atomic bombs per kilogram of material. I think he should probably stick to energy constructs rather than matter.

Fake science is what I'm using! But that sorta states my point. Much more energy is needed to convert something from energy to matter,although in my fake science it's less than the above amount.

OOC: Hey, new players! Welcome everybody! And welcome back KZ!For the record, Kumata, KZ's characters have been Zeke and Zaxon. (I could have sworn that he had another one in between them, but looking back over things he's only had those two; I must be thinking of someone else.) JyuKenOh belonged to a guy called Zenacra.The only subject from above I'd like to touch on is "antimatter being created by evil." The concept is perfectly viable, but it's misworded. Antimatter isn't spontaneously created by people being evil; if it were, the world would be swimming in it. :P Nihilo is able to convert negativity into antimatter, a process which is well within the bounds of TSTW!'s pseudo-science.As for the amount of energy that is required to convert energy into matter, consider how much energy would be required to spontaneously create living, breathing organisms from mere thought. We've got people who can do that in a heartbeat, with little to no strain. ;)IC: (Loadstone)Loadstone was at the forefront of the defending Heroes, firing EMP bursts out into the army of Dual Fighters. There were a myriad of attacks he could have used on them, but now was not the time for showing off - EMPs were easy to rapidly fire and one of the most effective things against the Armada. As their power systems suddenly went offline, Dual Fighters dropped from the sky, crashing into their mechanical brethren and whatever was unfortunate enough to be below them.IC: (Aquarius)"I'm a geneticist, not a ship inspector," Aquarius said, turning his attention to the cargo ship. "I can compensate for whatever this ship may be lacking with my powers, but it looks sturdy enough for my tastes."~Lord Rahl~

OOC: Oh thats right! Zeke(Ezekiel) has Lighting, and Zaxon had darkness(which i seem to recall that I had many problems with that person too..) anyway, it's good to be back, havent posted here for over a couple years, been a long time.

odstreflect.png

Kenpachi, could provide some sort of allegiance if only so I know where to put him. Is he hero or villain?King Joe...yeah, I'm not so fond of the turning energy into matter thing. It basically gives you a license to create whatever you want out of pretty much nothing. You just have to snap your fingers and boom, gatling gun from thin air

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:"Well, since your powers kinda-sorta have to do with the ocean, I guess that makes you the expert here. Since we don't really have time to go get a second opinion, that's good enough for me!" said Hivemind. "Let's get this truck stowed aboard and then we can get underway!"[For Science!]

No one in the world ever gets what they want,

and that is beautiful.

Everybody dies frustrated and sad,

and that is beautiful.

Kenpachi, could provide some sort of allegiance if only so I know where to put him. Is he hero or villain?King Joe...yeah, I'm not so fond of the turning energy into matter thing. It basically gives you a license to create whatever you want out of pretty much nothing. You just have to snap your fingers and boom, gatling gun from thin air

Okay, dropping the matter thing. Although you did give me a great idea for an energy construct he could use....But he usually prefers swords. Anyway...IC: Nihilo watched the large green light occurring in space. He could feel the negative energy flowing from the battle. "Oh, this is perfect. I can feel the strength... So much darkness... But the light is prevailing. I must not let that occur next time..."OOC: Basically, just a peek into what sorta goes on behind his hood. I'll edit the character pages when I have time later.EDIT: Edited. Appearance info added, and disclaimer and hopefully acceptable explanation for the energy into matter thing. Edited by King Joe

OOC: Well I was waiting for the time akip but i got tired of waiting :DIC: Dr. Anatomy rushed forward and the two skeletal soldiers opened fire but thshots were too weak to pierce his skin but it did leave scorched marks on his skin, he crashed into the soldiers and smashed them to bits. He raised his head looking for anything moving to smash but there was nothing, so he smashed the ground until he tired out and collapsed. He gave the required smile and thought 'muscle mass normal, rearrange atoms, increased cell replication'. Soon the burns on his skin were healed and he sat up. He had no idea who had done this, but he would destroy any and all of these things that he could find.

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

opps, I'd say that he's a Hero..or an Anti-hero..gah just put him in Solo Hero.

odstreflect.png

You just have to snap your fingers and boom, gatling gun from thin air

OOC: Hey, it worked for Green Lantern. :DIC: (Aquarius)"I'll go see if the crane controls are operational," Aquarius said, turning to the Sharkmen. "You, follow Packrat and make sure he isn't doubling back here. You two, help Hivemind get the truck into position. The rest of you, follow me."~Lord Rahl~

You just have to snap your fingers and boom, gatling gun from thin air

OOC: Hey, it worked for Green Lantern. :biggrin:~Lord Rahl~
OOC: 0_0I never thought of that... I only hope what's his name sees it that way... And I don't use the energy to matter thing a lot. It's a whole lot cooler to kill your enemies with a sword made out of pure light than it is to kill them with just a sword. If they're killable enemies that is. I have a way of determining that in my head. Basically, if you're a super powered being, and trying to kill or maim me, and/or destroy or rule the word, I'm allowed to kill you if I cannot neutralize your evil plot without it. Edited by King Joe

OOC: If they're any sort of major character, it's a pretty safe bet that you are not, in fact, allowed to kill them.You can have your character make a visual attempt to try, but don't expect to actually put a hole through the villain.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

If they're killable enemies that is. I have a way of determining that in my head. Basically, if you're a super powered being, and trying to kill or maim me, and/or destroy or rule the word, I'm allowed to kill you if I cannot neutralize your evil plot without it.

OOC: Allow me to just highlight this item from the rules:Don't kill anothers character without permissionSo you would only be able to kill a character in this RPG after you have gotten the owner's permission.

If they're killable enemies that is. I have a way of determining that in my head. Basically, if you're a super powered being, and trying to kill or maim me, and/or destroy or rule the word, I'm allowed to kill you if I cannot neutralize your evil plot without it.

OOC: Allow me to just highlight this item from the rules:Don't kill anothers character without permissionSo you would only be able to kill a character in this RPG after you have gotten the owner's permission.
I meant like NPCs. I would not be killing any player characters. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

I meant like NPCs. I would not be killing any player characters. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

OOC: I'm pretty sure it applies for NPCs too. A lot of us create NPCs with plans in mind for them, and wouldn't be too happy if they were just suddenly killed.(That's not to say your character can't try to kill people) Edited by Kumata

IC:"Well, unless your Sharkmen know how to drive stick I can't imagine they'll be much help, but thanks anyway," Hivemind shrugged, vanishing back into the cab of the truck.The engine roared furiously as she put it back into drive, and began maneuvering the truck into a position where it could be better lifted aboard the boat.---Fade watched the hoards of fighters closing in on Esp; he might not be in much condition to help, but he sure wasn't about to sit around and do nothing. He checked his belt; he had exactly seven smoke bombs left on his belt. Staggering away from the wall he'd supported himself on, Fade unreeled his grappler and hooked the pin of one grenade around the end. Whirling it like a lasso, Fade whipped the bomb out into the hordes of fighters, tearing the pin loose in the process.His aim was horrible - the pain wasn't helping his focus, and it wasn't easy to stand - but he didn't need good aim at the moment. There were enough fighters swarming behind them that the little genade was bound to hit something, and the flash and smoke was enough to confound the Dual Fighter's sensors for a few moments, allowing Esp to put just a little more distance between them and certain death.[For Science!]

Edited by Chronicler of Ko-Koro

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: I'm pretty sure it applies for NPCs too. A lot of us create NPCs with plans in mind for them, and wouldn't be too happy if they were just suddenly killed.(That's not to say your character can't try to kill people)
I meant unimportant ones, like Battle Droids or Stormtrooper-type characters.IC: Surge watched the proceedings above. He would try to contain the blast, absorbing as much energy that would try to harm the earth as he could. He had his limits, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to protect his home. But it looked like things would pan out. After the fact, he had no idea.OOC: I'm really gonna wait till the timeskip to get really involved. Edited by King Joe

OOC: This will hopefully suffice for a first post.IC:The noise...The screaming, the squabbling...They were all around me, screaming for freedom, order, life...They were granted death, and it was all my fault.The young man woke up with a start, on a cold table. An unfamiliar cold table. Hopping up, he looked around warily. The shackles were still on his legs, but this was not his prison. "Where am I?" he croaked, his voice soft from years of disuse.

Crunchitize me, Chalcon!

IC: Had Esp bothered to devote powet to her hologram, it would have frowned at the technical-pyrokinetic. "This is primarily a personal transport, not a warship... all I have is confinscated arms. Literally" she admitted, panels sliding away to reveal where several looted-from-Technax's forces weapons and gadgets.... including several literal Soldier arms, the ones fitted with the micro-rocket launchers. "Supposedly flexing the central finger fires the projectile, but I haven't field tested them to see if any of these even function still"Elsewhere in the bowels of the imploding Mothership, Technax's systems interfaced with his crumbling command structure. The fact that despite his best efforts, the central explosion would not be contained and his prized Armarda hub was going down.... not even taking Earth with it. Growling in unparrelled fury at having been cheated out of his vengence once more, the cyborg slammed his cannon down so hard it caused half the panel to crumple inward before glancing over at another indicitor: the escaping vessel still hadn't been shot down. Incompetents! Still.... there was one weapon that had a chance of destroying them with sheer, inaccurate firepower. Inputting some of the last commands he stalked off, flanked by several Rollers, to secure his own personal safety. While his rage was almost enough to disgegard himself to hunt them down, the only reliable way to kill them, he saw it, he was still driven survive... and conquer.Back in the storage ring section of the ship, the every growing mass of Dual Fighters fired blindly into the mist, even disregarding any friendly fire systems they had left. The ride got even rockier as more deadly green flares sprouted from the inner sections of the ship, any Dual Fighters that directly followed the mist trail usually flying straight through a flare, while Esp would execute a nimble flip or spin to avoid immediate destruction.What would soon be within reach was a gaping maw of the failing access tunnel, their only reliable way to exit the Mothership. Unfortunatly, Technax had been monitoring their trajectory and had activated one final gaurd (too his dismay, the access systems were so damaged they wouldn't respond to his commands to close, locking them open) in his attempt to slay them all.... even if it wouldn't save his vessel, it'd still make him feel better about himself. The defender in question was a skyscraper of a war machine, even taller than the Inferno Walkers. The overly-armed Seige Tower, proppelled by massive treads, was the ultimate in target location destruction... it could bombard the most fortified location endlessly. Naturally, with such a straight-line firing design, the Tower had the mobillity of the Statue of Liberity. It was almost comedic to watch the Tower, not designed for any kind of storage zone movement at all, attempting to place itself on the path Esp would have to take... indeed, it's sheer weight simply caused failure in the floor as it advanced too far, the whole thing tipping to hit the opposite wall at a diagonal, now wedged in place with no hope for any further movement.But it was facing the right way.OOC: Changed Esp-related green since the Lime was getting eyescalding, as I'm sure it was to you all =PSeige Tower image by KN =3MobileTower.png

Edited by Transairion

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...

IC:Fade looked down at one of the control panels, which gave him the perfect view of the Siege Tower bringing its weapons online to target Esp. That thing looked equipped to destroy whole cities; there was absolutely no doubt in Fade's mind that a single barrage from that thing could destroy Esp and utterly exterminate everyone aboard. They were handling the swarm of fighters behind them, but a weapon the size of a skyscraper? If Fade had been waiting for their most desperate moment, it didn't get more desperate than this.His first response was, somewhat understandably, a string of particularly profane curses. Then a pause, a sigh, and Fade placed both hands firmly on the control panel. He thought back, far back, all the way to his fight with Forcefield on that plane. He'd managed then - survived, even - and Esp couldn't be much larger than a plane. Besides, Fade didn't have the time to think about the thousands of ways this plan could go wrong. It was either act or die.Focusing all his willpower, Fade rippled and warped as he began to turn intangible, phase particles jumping from his hand to the control panel and spreading throughout the ship. Doing so, Fade was suddenly very aware of the sheer mass of the ship, but forced that information out of his mind. It simply wasn't helpful right now. As with every large object Fade had ever phased, this wouldn't work for more than a few seconds, but a few seconds would help the ship survive at least survive the first round with the Siege Tower.Fade was a blur now, individual features indistinguishable as he shifted and twisted through various dimensions of intangibility. Finally, letting lose a uncontrolled scream of pain, Fade lost his grip and dropped to the deck, coughing up blood and moaning. The excited phase particles would take a few seconds to return to their normal state; as Fade fought for consciousness he could only hope that was enough to see them to safety - or at the very least, keep them alive a few moments longer.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

NPC: "It'll do." Scorchmark grabbed the nearest micro-rocket launcher, pulling the mechanical finger away in the process, and knelt down by the exit. Now came the hard part: He had no actual training in rocket weaponry, let alone alien rocket weaponry. For that matter he had no weapons training at all. For fairly obvious reasons, the League didn't offer any. Still, he'd seen mafia mooks use these, and they looked dumb as rocks. So long as you braced yourself for the kickback, it didn't seem much harder than point-and-shoot, and with the veritable cloud of dual fighters behind them, he was bound to hit something. So, after a moment to figure out how to kneel by the exit without getting torn away by the G-forces, he pulled the trigger. Surprisingly there was very little kickback - say what you like about Technax's armada, the weapons were fairly good. Better yet, the rocket not only blew up a dual fighter, the wreckage of that fighter took two more down behind it. And better still, the launcher loaded another rocket automatically - some kind of revolver. Which made it that much easier to start laying down what might be termed 'suppressive fire' on an army that had any concept of self-preservation, but in this case was just lots of shooting. And of course, just when he was starting to think they might actually survive this, the Seige Tower shows up. Of. Course. Fade got them past the first volley - good, if they were lucky it'd have a long reload/recharge time. Long enough at least for Scorchmark to reorient himself and take much more careful aim with the launcher at a vital target; the target he's going to sink every remaining rocket into if he can: The inside of the Seige Tower's main gun.XH-DX

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: Not influenced by Daleks at all, I'm sure. ;)

OOC: Heh, you should have seen these units!IC: Sluice glanced towards one of the viewscreens; at the image of the Siege Tower as it hung across the escape shaft above them. Just when their escape attempt couldn't get any more hopeless... she wished there was something, any small thing she could do to help against it, but this time there wasn't. She didn't have the mental strength left to propel any attacks up the shaft faster than Esp was currently travelling.Its attack came in a colourful variety of projectiles. Some were shells, ridged and spiked to as to better pierce any physical barriers that confronted them. Some were lances of electricity, shaded violet and red, leaping through the air at almost imperceptible speed. Some were bombs, flashing and pulsing with alien, yet somehow recognisable warning symbols. The majority were laserbeams, all of varying thickness and opacity. The attacks were so thick in the air that they came down on Esp like rain. Luckily Fade had managed to phase the ship by that point, resulting in the terrifyingly enormous barrage passing straight through them and heading for the Dual Fighters below. There was a blanket of explosions as nearly the entire top layer of ships were neatly obliterated. Sluice wasn't sure whether to be pleased by the occurrence. Their pursuers had been greatly reduced, true, but the cause of that was still between them and freedom...

IC: Even from this distance, Shard saw the Seige Tower fall. It was massive, so big the floor couldn't handle it. Its first barrage he saw from almost a kilometer out in space, and he zoomed in, hoping against hope that- Yes! There was Esp, surprisingly unscathed. But she wasn't going to stay that way at this rate. He turned to focus on the Seige Tower and a plan (well, sort of) formed in his head.He re-oriented himself in the void and put his arms together above his head, like a diver going into water, then shot off as fast as he could, gathering even more speed as he went. His hands melded together and formed a sharp, blade-like protrusion sharpened as thin at the tip as he could get it (which, considering he was doing this telekinetically at the molecular level, is sharp) and sped down, aiming to pierce right into the tower's top, where he would do as much damage as he possibly could...*H-D*

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: So, I'm thinking I'll just post my profile for the previously-discussed third character right now. My original intention was to save it my second arc down the road, which I could tie the introduction into pretty naturally, but who knows how long that'll be and let's face it, I'm an impatient man. :P So here goes; spoilered to save space:

Real Name: Samantha ShayAlias: MysticAppearance: Red hair tied in ponytail, irises have a white glow. Wears a green supersuit and facemask with white boots, gloves, and skirt.Power: Psychic. About average telekinetic abilities, but specializes in projecting her mind through the heads of those around her, allowing her to see using dozens of eyes.Allegiance: League of SalvationArea: London, England is her home area, but can be stationed anywhere in the world depending on where she's needed.Bio: When her abilities first manifested, a young Sam Shay thought they were a gift, a miracle. Since birth she'd been blind, but now her newfound psychic talents gave her a vision beyond human limits. Not only could Sam finally see what the rest of the world saw – literally, by tapping into their visual cortex – but she could see what she thought no one else could: the inner workings of the brain itself. But the more control she gained over her powers, the more the drawbacks became apparent. Sam tried as hard as she could to be careful, to only borrow the sight of others and nothing else. Even still, she couldn't always prevent information from bleeding through, couldn't help but hear... things.Mostly they were random thoughts, the stray murmurings of an everyday life. Other times... other times young Sam found herself thrust into a world she was not ready for, the darkest parts of the human soul, the secrets we'd rather the world not know. This knowledge – this burden – terrified Sam, but she soon learned it terrified others even more. She couldn't let this knowledge burn in her mind forever; sooner or later she'd let something slip, just by accident, and people would find themselves horrified by the girl who somehow knew them better than they knew themselves. Sam heard every insult: they called her a freak, they called her an abomination, they called her a monster.So she learned to hide. Sam socialized little; the less people knew of her, she'd reasoned, the harder it would be to hurt her. As she grew she learned to hone her powers, perfecting her skill so she could still see without the flood of secrets running wild through her mind. But she still couldn't hold back everything. The strongest thoughts – the most powerful, the most passionate, the most violent, – could be relied upon to break through whatever walls Sam put around herself. At first she buried these thoughts as deep as she could, tried to lock them away, but instead they merely simmered in some dark corner of her brain. Soon they would reach a boiling point, and Sam could take no more.Fashioning a crude but cheap disguise out of what materials she had on hand, Sam traced these thoughts back to their true owners, delivering justice when they tried to bring their crimes into reality. Whilst in New York City on the trail of a would-be supervillain, Sam's psychic field caught the attention of Mentor – given how it was linked through the eyes of about a dozen bystanders, it was hard for it not to. Sam was invited to join the League of Salvation, which she happily accepted. With some new psychic training and a much better costume, she assumed the identity of Mystic.These days, Mystic serves a largely strategic position in the League, using her mind-linking skills to better coordinate her fellow teammates on missions. She has very few friends among the League, but does little to change that. As she's found, the same anti-psychic feelings that plagued her all her life have followed her into the League. Besides, the closer she gets to someone, the more chance Mystic has of learning something about them she'd rather not, an experience she's not keen on repeating.

Incidentally, Chalcon, assuming there's no problems with the profile, she can probably give Ori some interaction to start him off (I'm assuming that he's supposed to be in a League holding facility, correct?)IC:Bleeding and groaning though he was, Fade could take comfort in one small factor: at the moment, they were not dead. At least, he didn't think they were dead. He really had no frame of reference as to just what death was like, outside of nearly dying a few times which hardly counted. But none of the standard religious texts had any mention of the afterlife involving a giant robot shooting at you, so Fade had to guess they were probably alive.Well, he might not be in a few moments, which was problematic to say the least. The world was switching in and out of darkness, and each time it happened it got harder for Fade to pull back out. Phasing the ship, even for just that long, had been way harder than Fade expected. It probably had to do with the speeds at which Esp was traveling. It might have been the same size as a plane, but throw kinetic energy into the mix and it took a lot more juice to phase it.This information was relevant in exactly no way, of course. Fade just found focusing on matters of mass and velocity made it much easier to cling desperately to consciousness than thinking about, say, the possibility of impending death.[For Science!]

and that is beautiful.

and that is beautiful.

OOC: Half Dragon, I have to void that Shard IC. Shard's floating in space a sizable distance from the Mothership, and that Tower action is happening about halfway inside, there's half a Mothership between you and it so you wouldn't even be able to see it (being able to see it would create the obvious plot hole of "If Shard can fly in why can't we just fly out that way instead of trying to go by a warmachine?").Gutsy, but incredibly foolish, since you're only 'flying' due to zero-gravity so even if you attacked it, you're then stuck there. Which is a very bad place to be right now....... you kind of chose to jump out a window into space, seems kinda cheap to just try poof your way back in (to take on the biggest ground unit in the Armarda alone, I might add) >__<I also immediatly dislike Mystic since the "blind but can see through their power" was a gimmick I was going to use for one of my NPC's. Today just isn't my day *is grumpy*IC: The Seige Tower's systems made a painfully loud serious of clicks and clangs as it reloaded it's systems, the first assault a miserable failure. They were disturbingly close now, pratically pointblank.... the whole area save the top of their escape route was blocked by it's form, meaning they'd have to skirt over it's top and the biggest weapon system it had, which was glowing brightly. Of course, Scorchmark, who was utterly fearless or just had a penchant for staring death in the face, chose then to unload every minor missle the salvaged robot arm could hold. The missles arced down......... and exploded pathetically at the very base of the cannon's inards. Well, okay maybe they could've seen that coming... having something as weak as what Scorchmark was holding take down something that strong would've been a giant design flaw. Not that they'd actually know this, for several sections of the Tower started to explode as they flew over. A flare from the central explosion of the Mothership had lanced out into the Tower itself, lancing up and cutting the whole thing in half. Even as it fell, the main weapon fired anyway, way off course and the beam smashing through part of their escape tunnel, blowing tonnes of heavy metal plating into the zero-gravity environment and creating a minefield of debris in what they'd hoped to be a straight line run.It was unusual to here Esp be emotional, but the AI gave an uncharacteristc squeal of pain as the flare of energy brushed her form. The shields immediatly failed from the assault and the flare lanced into the primary lasers, rending them useless immediatly and sending a section of her stabliser spinning off completely. Executing a roll got the craft away from the rest of the energy arc, which lanced off into another part of the wall, but the damage had already been done: primary weapons were inoperable, the sheilding was kaput and their flight was now dangerously listing to one side, and navigation outright was crippled by that."Loadstone, try and clear a path ahead, as wide as you can make" she requested, as they narrowly avoided the Seige Tower falling apart, and blasted into the last tunnel between them and open space. Ahead was a minefield of metallic debris, something Esp could avoid normally with ease... but her mobility was crippled and she just couldn't execute manuvers that complex anymore.Even with the Tower down (creating some satisfying explosions in the process), a fair amount of Dual Fighters were still attempting to follow, a large number all trying to enter the tunnel at once and smashing together spectacularly. But that wasn't nearly as bad as what had joined them: missles. Evidently launched before the Tower had fell, these smart-missles were manuevering all around Dual Fighters and rubble, avoid any clear obstacle as they tailed after the damaged ship escaping, making very good ground... there were only 5 in all, but without any shielding, even one impacting would be enough to blow Esp apart.OOC:Final level all! No sheilds, escape route full of debris and Esp's ability to dodge crippled... how will you survive? =O

breakdown_signature.jpg

The light becomes the dark...