Emergency Transmissions

So nothing makes sense anymore then.The Mars being a mass of viruses doesn't really surprise me. She was experimented on by Makuta back in the Old BZPRPG ... or is my memory wrong?

No, that's correct. She was essentially rebuilt by a group of ten Makuta for their experiments, becoming a super-soldier in the process...Then escaped and killed them.But the story's a little different this time. Speaking of Mars: Where's Kal? He's not been using the forums for a while, and he's typically on a lot more than once every four days xP Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I know we never did. We had an approaching Makuta, but never got past that.I was saying that from the point in history this was currently at IG, not IRL.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Oh, yeah, I know that. Hence the current civilization-wide selective amnesia of that one particular moment. =P

Time Slip v2.0, perhaps?One day we may find out.... :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I get the feeling that in my boredom I am starting up a KalxMars.My Autophobia is coming back.

You are.Jasik may not be happy.(he probably doesn't care as tyler always gives up these romances with my chars but whatever)

[Profiles]

OOC: Say, Lev. I was wondering: how strong is the boost in Shadow elemental powers Blacklight provides?

Assuming Arketh has the abilities of a Toa of Shadows, it would be roughly a 60% boost in terms of the reserve, so not quite doubled.However, he'd also be more potent at using them, because it's accompanied by the knowledge of an ancient entity whose control of his element is about the same as Levacius' was over his.So it's basically 160% power supply, 190% ability to use them.NOTE: You cannot use shadows to disintegrate walls...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yet....

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Jasik will look over and be like "Meh, I can always find another girl." He then teleports away, kidnaps a girl, and holds her in his basement for the rest of her life.

O, c'mon.He wouldn't be THAT cruel.The holding would be consensual.But in any case, he already rescued her and whatnot. They know each other.Of course, there's still the can of worms called 'Esao' to open...

[Profiles]

Anybody who gets shipped with the sword has some serious issues and needs to reconsider things.Of course, all of these relationships lead to the one dreadful question - what will become of Quada?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

It's amusing watching Mars get shipped.I was a MarsxZarayna shipper back in the day.

Great ship. I congratulate you-makes plenty of sense in hindsight.As a date, they can go out and shoot/fling dead bodies at each other. For hours.O wait...MarsxVeef was what I had planned, one-sided or nay. But there wasn't enough time.@Kal: Techincally, Mars isn't in one. JasikxMars doesn't look like it'll work. And I think we all remember that time I graphed MarsxEsao. Edited by Francis Wisehead

[Profiles]

OOC: Say, Lev. I was wondering: how strong is the boost in Shadow elemental powers Blacklight provides?

Assuming Arketh has the abilities of a Toa of Shadows, it would be roughly a 60% boost in terms of the reserve, so not quite doubled.However, he'd also be more potent at using them, because it's accompanied by the knowledge of an ancient entity whose control of his element is about the same as Levacius' was over his.So it's basically 160% power supply, 190% ability to use them.NOTE: You cannot use shadows to disintegrate walls...
Hmm, that's around to what I thought. I didn't expect that he'd gain the knowledge, but that's interesting to know. Thanks. =)

Assuming Arketh has the abilities of a Toa of Shadows, it would be roughly a 60% boost in terms of the reserve, so not quite doubled.However, he'd also be more potent at using them, because it's accompanied by the knowledge of an ancient entity whose control of his element is about the same as Levacius' was over his.So it's basically 160% power supply, 190% ability to use them.NOTE: You cannot use shadows to disintegrate walls...
Hmm, that's around to what I thought. I didn't expect that he'd gain the knowledge, but that's interesting to know. Thanks. =)
Only if he wants to, of course. It's basically suggestions, little voices saying "what if you did this?" that I'm too lazy to roleplay all of.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"I'm bored. Me too. What should I do? I don't know. Do you know? No, I don't. Maybe he knows. I don't know either. Who knows what we wanted to know then? I'm not sure." Though his head was unstuck from the can, Krash was now talking to himself. "Por queeeeeee!!!"

... did you just quote UberHaxorNova? :3 -Skar

IC: Krash (Krahzia)"I'm bored. Me too. What should I do? I don't know. Do you know? No, I don't. Maybe he knows. I don't know either. Who knows what we wanted to know then? I'm not sure." Though his head was unstuck from the can, Krash was now talking to himself. "Por queeeeeee!!!"

... did you just quote UberHaxorNova? :3-Skar
I really have no idea what-or who- that is. :P So, no, I didn't mean to quote that. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I really have no idea what-or who- that is. :P So, no, I didn't mean to quote that. Zakaro
Never mind then.EDIT: Wait... is Arketh flying? I know Song and Aclaraung are. -Skar Edited by Skarloth

Never mind then.EDIT: Wait... is Arketh flying? I know Song and Aclaraung are.-Skar
Yes he is. All of them are above a mansion's rooftop.

Aclaraung and Song have landed, though they are about to take off again.I'm just wondering whether I should keep Aclaraung blind, or have him regain his sight at a later date.EDIT: Skarloth, Arketh isn't an Umbrae. I'm fairly certain you know that, but please...I'm going to die laughing if you keep comparing a cloaked skeleton to an Umbrae.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now