Emergency Transmissions

EDIT: Skarloth, Arketh isn't an Umbrae. I'm fairly certain you know that, but please...I'm going to die laughing if you keep comparing a cloaked skeleton to an Umbrae.

Admittedly, they'd be a lot cooler if they were cloaked skeletons. :sigh:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Ahem, Levacius, you appear to have missed that one post by me where several fireballs were fired at Arketh :P

That's Arkeths problem, there's ought to be somebody in New Metru-Nui as evil as him....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

EDIT: Skarloth, Arketh isn't an Umbrae. I'm fairly certain you know that, but please...I'm going to die laughing if you keep comparing a cloaked skeleton to an Umbrae.

Admittedly, they'd be a lot cooler if they were cloaked skeletons. :sigh:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Honestly, I find cloaked skeletons to be much too cliche.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Aclaraung and Song have landed, though they are about to take off again.I'm just wondering whether I should keep Aclaraung blind, or have him regain his sight at a later date.EDIT: Skarloth, Arketh isn't an Umbrae. I'm fairly certain you know that, but please...I'm going to die laughing if you keep comparing a cloaked skeleton to an Umbrae.

Well, you know, I'm just the cool dude around here, I don't know anything. :3 -Skar

Honestly, I find cloaked skeletons to be much too cliche.
Cliche, yes. But I'm not much a fan of alien bugs. I can't take them seriously.Everyone knows Umbrae have a -20 to their defense against 'rolled up newspaper'.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Say, what would be the best way to be able to see, if you typically wouldn't be able to, due to having a Calix-wearing Toa of Lightning? =P

Tapping into the fundamental aspects of the universe in order to gain an image by sensing the flow of electrons and generating an image of them within your mind to detect every minute aspect of the world around you?Normally a flashlight, but it's gone beyond that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Say, what would be the best way to be able to see, if you typically wouldn't be able to, due to having a Calix-wearing Toa of Lightning? =P

Tapping into the fundamental aspects of the universe in order to gain an image by sensing the flow of electrons and generating an image of them within your mind to detect every minute aspect of the world around you?Normally a flashlight, but it's gone beyond that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Ooh, electron macroscope.Me likey.

profiles i guess

Ooh; never thought of that... That's a good one. >=D I'm gonna try that out.Is the entire city dark(Like, you can't see buildings once outside), or just the sky?

Imagine the shape of the milky way. Now imagine if that shape was pure, inky blackness, and rotating at a rapid speed, stetched out over a couple square miles from the center of the city, and blocking out all light sources.The very center of the darkness is the worst, as it's actually dark across the whole thing.Off Topic: Lightning. You can do anything with lightning; if you can't do it with lightning, you can do it with shadow.If you ever gave me a character with lightning and shadow powers, it would be unstoppable.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

*Awesome face*You should put 'if' you get control. =P If everyone forms a grudging alliance to force Kopraga away, then things suddenly go badly for Mr. Darkness.It's around now that I wish I had a psionics character. -_-

Once I get control over Arkeths body I swear I'll murder every single one of you(r characters).....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

And I'll remind you again that despite what you want, you aren't allowed to just wantonly kill things.And I get the feeling that once Magnus Greel decides to make Arketh smart, Kopraga will be subdued rather quickly.

profiles i guess

Once I get control over Arkeths body I swear I'll murder every single one of you(r characters).....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

And I'll remind you again that despite what you want, you aren't allowed to just wantonly kill things.And I get the feeling that once Magnus Greel decides to make Arketh smart, Kopraga will be subdued rather quickly.
Level 0 NPCs are a dime a dozen. Heck, you blew up a couple hundred of them in one go about 50 pages back.As far as subduing... maybe. He's being forceful now, but subtlety can be tried as well.He's getting stronger every moment that they're fighting, so whatev.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Alright, victory! Now for combatant status:Arketh: Defeated, most likely crazy and unable to do much.Blacklight: Still a sword:Kopraga: Still annoying.Aclaraung: Blinded, possibly only temporarily, but otherwise unharmed.Song: Critical condition, medic needed quickly.

profiles i guess

Wow, I disappear for a little while, and people start kicking(Or, in this case, shooting) a Toa while they're down. For shame, Lev, for shame. =P </jk>

He's a combat pragmatist, not a noble demon. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Alright then; let's get to using more of Kairan's more... interesting lightning powers. No-where near Lev status, but Kairan was created for fighting, so logic indicates that he has subtle knowledge of more powers than a typical Lightning Toa has as of transformation.

I'm so tempted to have Mars show up. But I do doubt any of the infirmary staff will let her leave the CHI tower she's in. I mean, they didn't even let her retrieve her gear.So it looks like Kinksh is safe from a nigh-indestructible gunslinging disease on legs. He won't be getting sniped at or anything.For now.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm so tempted to have Mars show up. But I do doubt any of the infirmary staff will let her leave the CHI tower she's in. I mean, they didn't even let her retrieve her gear.So it looks like Kinksh is safe from a nigh-indestructible gunslinging disease on legs. He won't be getting sniped at or anything.For now.

If you want, I can toss in a Kal post saying "Hey, look, annoying guy. Let's shoot him!"

profiles i guess

If you want, I can toss in a Kal post saying "Hey, look, annoying guy. Let's shoot him!"
Want.I was kinda looking to see that kind of fight anyways.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Want.I was kinda looking to see that kind of fight anyways.
Well, because I don't want to edit my post and have it immediately be lost, I guess I'll just wait for somebody else to make a post before I do that.Kal and Mars, tagteaming against Kinksh.This will be hilarious.

profiles i guess

Mars is a Matoran able to regenerate. Trolls regenerate. Trolls can't regenerate when exposed to fire. Kinksh has fire.Mars is gonna get incinerated.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: